Windows 10: No sound output in earphones unless driver is reinstalled everytime

Discus and support No sound output in earphones unless driver is reinstalled everytime in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Dell inspiron 14 5000 2 in 1 running windows 10 1909. I encountered a problem recently which seems like it arrived out of no where.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SalimHashisho, Jul 5, 2020.

1. No sound output in earphones unless driver is reinstalled everytime

Hi, I'm using Dell inspiron 14 5000 2 in 1 running windows 10 1909.

I encountered a problem recently which seems like it arrived out of no where.

Whenever i plug my earphones, the sound will come from laptop speakers unless i deleted the realtek sound driver from device manager and restarted my laptop.

What can I do to solve the problem?

:)

SalimHashisho, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, Jul 5, 2020
  4. No sound output in earphones unless driver is reinstalled everytime

problem in sound output through earphones

Hello there!

I have lumia 520 everything seems fine except sound output through earphones. Sometimes sound , playing or reinserting the earphone jack, comes from only one earphone. I tried using nokia and other compatible earphones but no fix. All i have to do solve is
    take out the jack from phone and the reboot the phone. But the problem is only temporarily solved. What should I do? Is it a software bug?

aspiringme, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

No sound output in earphones unless driver is reinstalled everytime

1. No sound output in earphones unless driver is reinstalled everytime - Similar Threads - sound output earphones

2. Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output: My Bluetooth earphone was connected to the Windows 11 laptop, the device was listed in the Bluetooth device list, and it was listed in the sound device list, but it was not listed in the sound output quick menu. So I can't use the Bluetooth device as a sound output device....
  3. Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output: My Bluetooth earphone was connected to the Windows 11 laptop, the device was listed in the Bluetooth device list, and it was listed in the sound device list, but it was not listed in the sound output quick menu. So I can't use the Bluetooth device as a sound output device....
  4. No sound in right earphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound in right earphone: HiMy Windows PC won't play audio in the right earphone. Balance is equal, and when I increase the volume for the right, I hear it in the left earphone increasing volume for left is also played in left earphone. Mono-audio is turned off. They are plugged into a headphone port...
  5. Sound randomly stops and won't return unless I reinstall drivers OR it randomly comes back...

Sound randomly stops and won't return unless I reinstall drivers OR it randomly comes back...: How can I determine what is making the sound on my laptop randomly go out? I've confirmed all of my drivers are up to date by doing windows update and also update tool from my laptop manufacturer. I do not want to reinstall windows. I've noticed the sound comes back after...
  6. No Sound Without Earphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound Without Earphones: Sound is not working even after troubleshooting and testing. There is no sound when any notification arrives, no sound when I watch a movie or video either downloaded or on any website. But when I use earphones, everything works perfectly as if the problem was inexistent. Can...
  7. Wireless earphones not outputting sound.

Wireless earphones not outputting sound.: Hi. So I have a Bluetooth Adapter to use Bluetooth on my pc and connect my Soundcore Life Note wireless earphones. Whenever I connect my earphone to my pc, I don't hear any sounds. I charged them, but they still did not work. They connect fine and I even troubleshooted it....
  8. Sound Output to earphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Output to earphones: I have recently come across a problem with my HP Envy, radnomly when I plugged in my earphones into my computer no sound was coming out of them, yet when I pplugged those same earphones into my phone sound would be played through them. The computers speakers work fine its...
  9. Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds

Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds: When I connect my Bluetooth wireless earphones to my pc, it says connected but no sound appears. That's not the most bizarre part yet, which happens to lag every application that produces sounds. An example of application is Discord, when wireless earphones are connected, the...
  10. Sound earphones

Sound earphones: Since updating to the latest Windows 10 I no longer can use any earphones. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sound-earphones/3cb344b2-b830-4770-b2b1-7e16f207d32d