Windows 10: No sound problems on video chat

Discus and support No sound problems on video chat in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arcadian, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Arcadian Win User

No sound problems on video chat

No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong....

Much appreciate any help thanks

:)

Arcadian, Apr 3, 2020

2. No sound problems on video chat

It not a problem! Are you sure is your microphone working or not plug in full properly?
    Your sound setting are okay..Is your sound speaker working...Have you test your microphone?

- - - Updated - - -

Or try set default to Conexant Smart sound for Chat Video when your open Chat Voice you will see App below appear then try change to Conexant Smart sound in your sound setting APP!

coolmistry, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Arcadian Win User

Thanks out of my depth a bit so not sure if this is the right page but did all the troubleshooting....

No sound problems on video chat [​IMG]

Arcadian, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Arcadian Win User

No sound on video chat

No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong....

Much appreciate any help thanks

No sound problems on video chat [​IMG]

Arcadian, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. No sound problems on video chat - Similar Threads - sound problems video

2. facebook video chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    facebook video chat: something happened in the last 2 weeks and now I can not make a video call at facebook messenger... I am using windows 10 with the latest feature update 21h1... when I open camera on my computer I can see myself... tried 2 browsers Edge and Chrome... when I click on camera...
  3. 20H2 sound and video problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    20H2 sound and video problems: So I updated my my windows 10 a few days ago, which i’m not using anymore because I went back to the previous version, but when I updated it my sound would not work and my videos, browser videos, wallpaper engine and games kept stuttering. The video would work for a second...
  4. camera and sound not working with video chats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and sound not working with video chats: when I join a meeting on zoom they can not hear me and the only they can hear me is if I hold down the space key the whole time but they still can not see me. I have tried all I know...
  5. No sound on video chat

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound on video chat: No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong.... Much appreciate any help thanks [img] 153435
  6. No sound problems on video chat

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound problems on video chat: No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong.... Much appreciate any help thanks 153438
  7. Skype Video Chatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video Chatting: Afternoon, folks. A couple of my students and I tried video chatting and it looked like the keystone kops. One time, we could see things nicely, and then another time, we couldn't get Skype to cooperate with us! I think we need help! 152746
  8. MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT: When I try to video chat in messenger I get a message telling me to check and make sure the permission to use my microphone is turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/messenger-video-chat/4d4f7308-4745-4e72-873a-cc839ae0c791
  9. FB messenger video chat problem

FB messenger video chat problem: facebook messenger has stopped sending video images on video chat calls. I receive video and sound, but my Lenovo isn't sending anymore. I checked the drivers and they say they are working. Thoughts?...
  10. Sound and Video Problems

Sound and Video Problems: Been a day since I installed it and I can't for the life of figure out how to enable sound. I've done most of the basic checks that I could think of - Tried to troubleshoot, tried to update drivers via Device Manager, Enabled Windows Audio via Services etc.. but nothing...