Windows 10: No sound produced, Couldn't connect to WiFi and Not been able to increase and decrease...

Discus and support No sound produced, Couldn't connect to WiFi and Not been able to increase and decrease... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was doing some random thing on my system, just wanted to make the PC more faster. I then launched the window + r and input "%temp%" and press enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Impulse, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Impulse Win User

No sound produced, Couldn't connect to WiFi and Not been able to increase and decrease...

I was doing some random thing on my system, just wanted to make the PC more faster. I then launched the window + r and input "%temp%" and press enter and then delete every file in the folder i was directed to and after I input cleanmgr or something then press enter again and delete files there also. After the step I noticed some changes in my system which include not being able to increase or decrease brightness, i cannot connect to WiFi and my PC doesn't produce any sound also the sound icon displayed x in a circle . I tried all i could do but nothing changed.

:)

Impulse, Nov 28, 2023

2. Lumia 650, we couldn´t connect to the update service

Hi,

Have a lumia 650 with Version 1511, OS build 10.0.10586.494 is this the latest version?

When i check for updates i get this: we couldn´t connect to the update service, we`ll try again later..

I have internet connection via WiFi and a microsoft account set up.

Christian.T, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Volume is automatically increasing or decreasing when my earbuds are connected!!!

When I plug in my earbuds, the volume automatically increases to full volume or decreases until mute. While this happens, I could not increase or decrease the volume either by the volume option on the toolbar, the volume on the keyboard, or the pop-up
    volume on the screen. I have to wait at least a minute or two to be able to change the volume, but it reoccurs about 3 minutes later. The sound-ware of the device does not automatically change volume when there are no sound devices connected to the laptop.
    From responses to a similar question on other websites, I tried upgrading my laptop speakers to the latest version, but to no avail - the speakers were already up to date. Please provide assistance. Thanks.

NatalieArtistical, Nov 28, 2023
  4. No sound produced, Couldn't connect to WiFi and Not been able to increase and decrease...

Sound volume decreases

When I use Music and Video app my sound volume after a while decreases its volume to 0 (to vibration). If I push increase volume sometimes it shows that it constantly decreases value, and after a while I can increase again, in 30s it start decreases again.
    What is wrong? Only music and video app is loaded.

Kanstantsin Kartavenka, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

No sound produced, Couldn't connect to WiFi and Not been able to increase and decrease...

1. No sound produced, Couldn't connect to WiFi and Not been able to increase and decrease... - Similar Threads - sound produced Couldn't

2. No sound produced, Couldn't connect to WiFi and Not been able to increase and decrease...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sound produced, Couldn't connect to WiFi and Not been able to increase and decrease...: I was doing some random thing on my system, just wanted to make the PC more faster. I then launched the window + r and input "%temp%" and press enter and then delete every file in the folder i was directed to and after I input cleanmgr or something then press enter again and...
  3. No sound produced, Couldn't connect to WiFi and Not been able to increase and decrease...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound produced, Couldn't connect to WiFi and Not been able to increase and decrease...: I was doing some random thing on my system, just wanted to make the PC more faster. I then launched the window + r and input "%temp%" and press enter and then delete every file in the folder i was directed to and after I input cleanmgr or something then press enter again and...
  4. No sound produced Couldn't connect to WiFi Not been able to increase and decrease...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound produced Couldn't connect to WiFi Not been able to increase and decrease...: I was doing some random thing on my system, just wanted to make the PC more faster. I then launched the window + r and input "%temp%" and press enter and then delete every file in the folder i was directed to and after I input cleanmgr or something then press enter again and...
  5. No sound produced Couldn't connect to WiFi Not been able to increase and decrease...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sound produced Couldn't connect to WiFi Not been able to increase and decrease...: I was doing some random thing on my system, just wanted to make the PC more faster. I then launched the window + r and input "%temp%" and press enter and then delete every file in the folder i was directed to and after I input cleanmgr or something then press enter again and...
  6. When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.

When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.: When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease and when I increase to max it shows black screen and again when I decrease for maxblack screen it is showing very low brightness.video of my...
  7. Increasing or decreasing the soundbar does not change the sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing or decreasing the soundbar does not change the sound.: Hello. A few months ago I noticed that suddenly turning the volume down or up on my computer doesn't change the volume, but when I plug in headphones the problem goes away, when I remove it the problem reappears. When I make the volume between 1-100, the sound as if it is on...
  8. Increasing or decreasing the soundbar does not change the sound.

Increasing or decreasing the soundbar does not change the sound.: Hello. A few months ago I noticed that suddenly turning the volume down or up on my computer doesn't change the volume, but when I plug in headphones the problem goes away, when I remove it the problem reappears. When I make the volume between 1-100, the sound as if it is on...
  9. Not able to see slider when increasing/ decreasing volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to see slider when increasing/ decreasing volume: When I am trying to increase the volume or decreasing the volume by pressing the volume buttons , the slider that was showing before is now not visible. Now, from where will I increase or decrease the volume? Please help me out in this....
  10. Not able to see slider when increasing/ decreasing volume

Not able to see slider when increasing/ decreasing volume: When I am trying to increase the volume or decreasing the volume by pressing the volume buttons , the slider that was showing before is now not visible. Now, from where will I increase or decrease the volume? Please help me out in this....