Windows 10: No sound when I download videos from one drive!

Discus and support No sound when I download videos from one drive! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I move a video from a SD Card to my one drive folder and I can watch that video with sound on the PC and my phone, but once I download it to my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ADJ.94, Jun 27, 2019.

1. ADJ.94 Win User

No sound when I download videos from one drive!

I move a video from a SD Card to my one drive folder and I can watch that video with sound on the PC and my phone, but once I download it to my phone there is no sound! What do I do?

:)

ADJ.94, Jun 27, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound when I download videos from one drive! :p

cadaveca, Jun 27, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Sound like robot and video lag

Hi dania72_

Here are two different methods you could try to see if it helps you!

Method 1

I suggest you to disable all enhancements in Speakers properties and check. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on Speakers.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on Enhancements Tab.
    • Now click Disable All Sound Effects
    • Click OK and check if issue persists.
    • If issue still persists try method 2.

Method 2

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Sound Video and Game Controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on Uninstall.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.

Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on Apply and click OK and run the file to install it.

Hope any of these methods will help you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. No sound when I download videos from one drive! - Similar Threads - sound download videos

2. When downloading a photo from One Drive, it downloads as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file which I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When downloading a photo from One Drive, it downloads as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file which I...: When downloading a photo from One Drive, it downloads as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file which I don't have the software to open. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-downloading-a-photo-from-one-drive-it/a885a2d5-a9b2-437c-8539-8b14666fd8ba
  3. When downloading a photo from One Drive, it downloads as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file which I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When downloading a photo from One Drive, it downloads as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file which I...: When downloading a photo from One Drive, it downloads as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file which I don't have the software to open. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-downloading-a-photo-from-one-drive-it/a885a2d5-a9b2-437c-8539-8b14666fd8ba
  4. One drive videos are green

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive videos are green: Hi Some of my one drive videos are not playing the screen is green. I used the app and different browsers It doesn't work. Videos are fine using one drive app on phone but not pc. Please help. I need to download....
  5. One drive videos are green

One drive videos are green: Hi Some of my one drive videos are not playing the screen is green. I used the app and different browsers It doesn't work. Videos are fine using one drive app on phone but not pc. Please help. I need to download....
  6. One drive videos are green

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Downloaded video from One drive or Dropbox is different quality than original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded video from One drive or Dropbox is different quality than original: So when I download a video, it comes out very pixelated and the color is pale Different from original. I cannot find anything related to this on the internet.I have already tried different media players. The problem should be in the downloading process but I cannot figure out...
  8. Downloaded video from One drive or Dropbox is different quality than original

Downloaded video from One drive or Dropbox is different quality than original: So when I download a video, it comes out very pixelated and the color is pale Different from original. I cannot find anything related to this on the internet.I have already tried different media players. The problem should be in the downloading process but I cannot figure out...
  9. downloading files from one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading files from one drive: Real simple question. If I upload a folder to my onedrive, how does a completely different person download those files/folder to their computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-files-from-one-drive/2b6cb7a0-aa56-44fb-b595-c4e366025f06
  10. videos I downloaded from memorycards usb drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    videos I downloaded from memorycards usb drive: I have Windows 10 I have searched everywhere over many xs where oh where are they https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-i-downloaded-from-memorycards-usb-drive/408f76aa-6409-4dee-9488-5ba04a7f6cab"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound on one drive

2. no sound one drive 3gp videos

3. no sound on one drive video