Windows 10: No sound when I use headset

Discus and support No sound when I use headset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use a headset and have a problem because my partner can’t hear me when I am calling him or her. But I hear sound.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonBoamah, Feb 6, 2019.

1. JonBoamah Win User

No sound when I use headset

I use a headset and have a problem because my partner can’t hear me when I am calling him or her. But I hear sound.

:)

JonBoamah, Feb 6, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound when I use headset :p

cadaveca, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue No sound when I use headset :p

Solaris17, Feb 6, 2019
  4. No sound when I use headset

Headset not playing sounds after mute and unmute

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, I would like you to answer the following question:

• Did you connect your headset to any other device and check if the issue re-occurs?
    I suggest you to set your headset as default and check.To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Type sound in the search bar.

• Right click on
      headset/microphone
      , click on default.
    If issue persists,

As you said with other headset it is working fine,so,the issue might occur with your headset only.

In that case, I recommend you to contact the headset support.

You can also refer this article

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with the updated status. WE will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

No sound when I use headset

1. No sound when I use headset - Similar Threads - sound headset

2. Low frquency beep sound from headset when i cleaned my mouse when i was in the windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low frquency beep sound from headset when i cleaned my mouse when i was in the windows...: kinda like heart monitor but dull ,i tried to make that sound again with no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-frquency-beep-sound-from-headset-when-i/3d7027ab-d594-48b6-a00f-301baa81849b
  3. Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.: I've had this problem for a long while now where my mic will not pick up my voice or any form of noise, I've recently gotten a new USB Headset and found the issue persisting along with a new addition of my mic picking up any output audio playing from my pc. I've tried many...
  4. Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.: I've had this problem for a long while now where my mic will not pick up my voice or any form of noise, I've recently gotten a new USB Headset and found the issue persisting along with a new addition of my mic picking up any output audio playing from my pc. I've tried many...
  5. MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD: Today i just bought a headset and i just tried to connect it to my pc on the 3.5mm port, and instantly i tried to talk and it sounds like i'm underwater into a bottle and i heard myself too low, and i just tried to put that headset on my phone, i just plugged in, and its...
  6. MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD

MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD: Today i just bought a headset and i just tried to connect it to my pc on the 3.5mm port, and instantly i tried to talk and it sounds like i'm underwater into a bottle and i heard myself too low, and i just tried to put that headset on my phone, i just plugged in, and its...
  7. Sound on system and VR headset simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound on system and VR headset simultaneously: I want to live stream simraces using my Pimax Crystal. Problem is that when I have sound on my headset I can't have on the system. I've tried the stereo mix using all options available but it didn't work. Or I have sound on Crystal and none on the system, or no sound anywhere...
  8. Sound on system and VR headset simultaneously

Sound on system and VR headset simultaneously: I want to live stream simraces using my Pimax Crystal. Problem is that when I have sound on my headset I can't have on the system. I've tried the stereo mix using all options available but it didn't work. Or I have sound on Crystal and none on the system, or no sound anywhere...
  9. Headset mic is picking up application sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic is picking up application sounds: my arctis 1 wireless is picking up my application noises when i plug it into the two audio ports in the back of my pc or just in general I have an adaptor for logitech headphones that ive used with other headsets that worked fine but this particular headset plays back all...
  10. Headset mic is picking up application sounds

Headset mic is picking up application sounds: my arctis 1 wireless is picking up my application noises when i plug it into the two audio ports in the back of my pc or just in general I have an adaptor for logitech headphones that ive used with other headsets that worked fine but this particular headset plays back all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drivers plantronic rig 800