Windows 10: No sound when playing back screen recordings made via Game Bar.

Discus and support No sound when playing back screen recordings made via Game Bar. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been screen recording by clicking the windows button + G and clicking record in the Game Bar. I have recorded content within Microsoft teams.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LG914, Mar 30, 2020.

1. LG914 Win User

No sound when playing back screen recordings made via Game Bar.

I have been screen recording by clicking the windows button + G and clicking record in the Game Bar. I have recorded content within Microsoft teams. When playing back these recordings I can't hear sound.

I have windows 10 and a Dell laptop.
    My sound is on, my capture settings have 'record audio when I record a game' turned on.
    'Record game audio only' is also switched on.
    I had my microphone muted but surely that is not relevant?
    I tested the recording tool by recording a youtube video and watching it back. This worked fine and I could hear sound.
    Really confused please help!

:)

LG914, Mar 30, 2020
  2. LG914 Win User

I have been screen recording by clicking the windows button + G and clicking record in the Game Bar. I have recorded content within Microsoft teams. When playing back these recordings I can't hear sound.

I have windows 10 and a Dell laptop.

My sound is on, my capture settings have 'record audio when I record a game' turned on.

'Record game audio only' is also switched on.

I had my microphone muted but surely that is not relevant?

I tested the recording tool by recording a youtube video and watching it back. This worked fine and I could hear sound.

Really confused please help!

LG914, May 25, 2020
  3. No game sounds in recording with windows 10 game bar

When i record using the game bar and re watch the footage there is no in game sounds while i can hear then when im playing the game. My mic is the only thing that records not the in game sounds

MalayThakkar, May 25, 2020
  4. renee1219 Win User

Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. No sound when playing back screen recordings made via Game Bar. - Similar Threads - sound playing screen

2. Xbox Game Bar screen recording: Sound recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar screen recording: Sound recovery: Hello everyone,I used Xbox Game Bar screen recordings to record some lectures. During the lecture, I plugged in my headphones. The recording of this lecture has sound until the moment that I plugged in my headphones. After that moment I hear nothing. Is there a way to recover...
  3. Xbox Game Bar screen recording: Sound recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar screen recording: Sound recovery: Hello everyone,I used Xbox Game Bar screen recordings to record some lectures. During the lecture, I plugged in my headphones. The recording of this lecture has sound until the moment that I plugged in my headphones. After that moment I hear nothing. Is there a way to recover...
  4. Screen Recording via Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Recording via Xbox game bar: Recently I have planned to purchase the "ASUS VIVOBOOK 15 K513EQ" Laptop which has "Nvidia GeForce MX350" dedicated gpu. Now my question is, will this gpu meet my hardware requirements for screen recording via Xbox?...
  5. Screen record issues Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen record issues Game Bar: Hi, I have tried to record my screen today using the game bar and received the following error message 'Recording isn't working' Error: 0x80070057 I needed to record the screen while a video played on a web page open with google chrome. Ive done this before without issue....
  6. Game Bar Not Recording in Full Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Not Recording in Full Screen: I have seen a similar post from last year, and there was no solution, and I just discovered that I have the same issue. When I record videos, the playback is not in full screen. Looking at the properties of the video file, the video frame width is 1872 and the frame...
  7. Intel vs Nvidia graphics for screen recording? via game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel vs Nvidia graphics for screen recording? via game bar: So my remote college classes just started and I record all the lectures. I mainly use 2 devices. My PC and my laptop. PC specs: Ryzen 5 3600, RTX 2070S, 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM, 1TB nvme, dual-monitor setup 4k60 and 1440p144. Laptop specs: Intel i7-1185G7 w/Iris Xe iGPU, 16GB...
  8. Sound cutting in and out when recording on game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound cutting in and out when recording on game bar: So I recorded some gameplay using the xbox game bar. When I finished the recording,the sound was glitched. Does anyone know how to fix or how to stop it from happening again. Thanks. submitted by /u/Locho_inc [link] [comments]...
  9. game bar not recording full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    game bar not recording full screen: [ATTACH] When I record games, my games don't record in full screen, the capture appears in the top left corner and what's left of the screen is black. https://preview.redd.it/u9l47xod5ay51.png?width=3821&format=png&auto=webp&s=26d26c90784b9194f3848af7ce6d999ee3e5c3e1...
  10. Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording: Trying to record KSP with the screen recorder, but it will only record for exactly 10 seconds then say 'There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again.' I have tried it windowed and then on a couple other games, same thing. Graphics driver is up to date.MVI 4064 -...