Windows 10: No sound when running Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support No sound when running Minecraft Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time i run the game all sound on my PC cuts out. i have no idea how to fix it. pls help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EthanSmith9, Jun 19, 2019.

1. No sound when running Minecraft Windows 10

Every time i run the game all sound on my PC cuts out. i have no idea how to fix it. pls help

:)

EthanSmith9, Jun 19, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound

1. Have you tried uninstalling sound driver from Device Manager?

Right click on start > Select Device Manager

Scroll down to Sound, Video and Game Controllers

Right click on the driver > Select Rollback if it worked prior to any recent updates or Uninstall if you've recently installed Minecraft

Close Device Manager

Reboot the pc for Windows to reload the driver

2. In Start Menu look for Minecraft in the list of apps.

Right Click on it > Select More > Open File Location (if available)

Usually this option is available with third-party installed apps.

In Cortana search bar type Run Programs

Select "Run programs made for previous versions of Windows."

Click Next to run the troubleshooter

In the next window you will see a list of apps Select Minecraft if it's there > Click Next

Select Try Recommended Settings

Option 1: use the recommended settings, the troubleshooter will test the app using a previous version of Windows so you can see if that resolves the issue.

Option 2: the troubleshooter will ask you which problems you're experiencing. Depending on your selection, the troubleshooter will offer tests and suggestions to resolve the problem, such as testing the display settings for the app.

Click Test the Program > Click Next

You'll have 3 options 1. choose to save the settings for the app, 2. try different settings, or 3. report the problem to Microsoft and view help articles online.

If nothing helped, report the app to Microsoft.

3. Minecraft Compatibility

http://hopper.minecraft.net/help/references/win...

Smittychat., Jun 26, 2019
  3. Minecraft causes sound issues in Windows 10

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if you receive any error code or error message regarding sound when you play Minecraft?

I would like to if sound works with other apps or is the issue only with Minecraft?

I suggest you to first of all run the audio troubleshooter and also try the steps mentioned in the article below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Ensure that you try all methods by clicking the device manager to dropdown other options as well.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries on the issue above. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jun 26, 2019
  4. No sound when running Minecraft Windows 10

Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

No sound when running Minecraft Windows 10

1. No sound when running Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sound running Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue: so i have a Aula S603 Wired and its been working fine, so recently i downloaded Minecraft windows 10 edition i realised if i plug in my headset it wont work anymore, If i restart my pc with the headphone plugged in it works, any fix?...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 sound issue: so i have a Aula S603 Wired and its been working fine, so recently i downloaded Minecraft windows 10 edition i realised if i plug in my headset it wont work anymore, If i restart my pc with the headphone plugged in it works, any fix?...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Sound Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Sound Not Working: Hi. Every 3 or 4 times I open Minecraft in my pc I get no sound from it. I looked up the problem and after scouring the net the only solution I've found is going into the App settings and reset the app. This works for a few times then it happens again. I do the reset again....
  5. No sound on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on Minecraft Windows 10: Hi I havent had sound on windows 10 Minecraft for a year. Java Minecraft works just fine. When I run minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition I open volume mixer and there's option for minecraft sounds. Can someone please help? Ive tried different headsets and speakers no luck....
  6. No Sound On Minecraft For Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Sound On Minecraft For Windows 10: I just installed Minecraft for windows 10 but there's no sound..the sound on my computer works fine. I've tried every solution on other forums and nothing seems to work, if anyone has a new solution that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  7. Minecraft windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 no sound: Hi, i recently bougth minecraft from windows store, i can play normally, but the thing is that there's no sound at all. No music, no sound effects and i dont know what to do. I tried unnistalling and installing many times, update the drivers, i checked nothing was mute and im...
  8. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken: I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix my problem using the...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound: Hello, I purchased Minecraft for PC from the windows store. The game works fine but there is absolutely no sound. I have searched the internet for a solution and have tried literally every solution listed, and still the issue persists. All sounds on my PC work without any...
  10. No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi i recently bought and installed minecraft for PC from the windows store. the game works fine but has no sound. i have searched the internet for a solution and have tried everything but nothing seems to work. all sounds on my pc work fine. every game works fine discord...