Windows 10: No sound when updated to windows 10

Discus and support No sound when updated to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I found a solution to my problem, if you want to know the solution go to: Windows 10 no sound SOLUTION (CONEXANT) - Windows 10 Forums 14901 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Regentix, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Regentix Win User

No sound when updated to windows 10

Regentix, Aug 9, 2015

2. No Sound after I Updated to Windows 10

I need someone with the technical know-how to perhaps remotely access my PC? I do not have anyone in my circle of academic friends who could do this really.

Before I try to switch to Windows 10 for a second time I need to make sure everything will be a-ok sound wise before I do.

Is there someone I can approach at Microsoft to book some sort of assistance? My requests via Twitter have been fruitless.

Kind regards.

steven mullington, Aug 9, 2015
  3. No Sound after I Updated to Windows 10

Installing the basic Windows HD Audio driver worked, kind of. Thank you! At least I have some sound.

However, Rhapsody has dropouts. Google Play Music has the same problem. Oddly enough, Windows Media Player works. What's next?

LorenShelton, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Dch48 Win User

We need to know the maker of the computer, the model, and what sound card it has.

Dch48, Aug 9, 2015
  5. Regentix Win User
    Sony Corporation VAIO (N/A)
    Sound Cards
    NVIDIA High Definition Audio
    Conexant SmartAudio HD

Regentix, Aug 10, 2015
  6. fireberd Win User
    Duplicate post. I responded to the other post.

fireberd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No sound when updated to windows 10 - Similar Threads - sound updated

2. Sound is louder after update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound is louder after update?: I haven't updated in a long time, like two years. My sound is at least thrice as loud now, can't I fine-tune this? Anything above 10 out of 100 was already too loud for my liking before this change. submitted by /u/GoldenPrinny [link] [comments]...
  3. No sound after windows 10 update 1903 or 1909 but works with 1809

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after windows 10 update 1903 or 1909 but works with 1809: Hi after updating to both windows 10 1903 and then 1909 my Creative Audigy 2 zs platinum Pro sound card will not omit any sound. Even the on board Realtek sound will not work too. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, using the latest drivers, enabling/...
  4. Sound broke after most recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound broke after most recent update: I saw the lil update thing in the bottom right corner. I updated my pc, and everything was normal, except the audio had a red x instead of being muted or on. Clicking it opened the troubleshooter, which was worthless. I tried updating my drivers, it says they are up to date....
  5. No Sound after latest Win10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Sound after latest Win10 update.: I recently installed the latest update for Win10. Since then no sound. Ran trouble shooting programs to no avail. Deleted and installed drivers for sound. What do I do next?...
  6. Brightness and sound key are not working since the last update!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness and sound key are not working since the last update!!!!!!: i have a DELL Inspiron 15 3000 Series and it had already the windows 10 since manufactured and it was working fine until the last update! Sound keys are F2 and F3 while my brightness keys are F11 and F12 and they are like useless keys now. I have checked the drivers for...
  7. Windows 1903, 5.1 sound does not work after update

Windows 1903, 5.1 sound does not work after update: Hi, I updated my Windows 10 (1809) to 1903 and my subwoofer no longer works. The configuration is the same on the realtek panel and the subwoofer seems to be connected. It simply works as stereo and 5.1 surround sound does not work. How can I solve this problem? Thank you....
  8. Windows 10 Pro 1903 - Movies & TV no longer plays surround sound after 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro 1903 - Movies & TV no longer plays surround sound after 1903 update: Hi - Per the subject line, Movies & TV no longer plays surround sound after 1903 update. It would play various modes of surround prior to the update and other players still do. Is there a configuration option that I'm missing? Thanks, Mike...
  9. Monitor sound output not found since latest Windows update

Monitor sound output not found since latest Windows update: Hello, I have a Hanns G HT225HPB monitor connected to my computer over a DisplayPort cable. Previously, I could set the monitor's loudspeaker as audio output. Since latest Windows update (W10 Pro 1903 - 18362.418) this output doesn't appear any more in the list of audio...
  10. No sound after updating to 1903

No sound after updating to 1903: So I finally got 1903 update but after it was installed I had no sound (there was some notification which led to Windows to mess up my sound settings) and tried changing settings and place of speakers plug in soundcard but no avail. Sounds worked just fine in 1809 and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) Microsoft Corporation 2.58.0.0