Windows 10: No sound - windows 10 - URGENT please help

Discus and support No sound - windows 10 - URGENT please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a dell windows 10 machine. Starting today I received over and over again of a message that my speaker was plugged in and not plugged in. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by steves330, Apr 19, 2019.

1. steves330 Win User

No sound - windows 10 - URGENT please help

I have a dell windows 10 machine. Starting today I received over and over again of a message that my speaker was plugged in and not plugged in. It would not go away. I have rebooted and rebooted. I went to uninstall my realtek software and thought that I can re-download it . I tried to re - download and it failed on install. No I have no audio. My assist with how I can get my audio back.

Again I have realtek audio

:)

steves330, Apr 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 19, 2019
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

1. No sound - windows 10 - URGENT please help - Similar Threads - sound URGENT please

2. ! URGENT! PLEASE HELP !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ! URGENT! PLEASE HELP !: Hey, Windows Canary Build user here! I had completely forgot I was running on Canary, and I tried resetting my PC via Pause Startup, and it corrupted my laptop’s Canary image, and damaged my hard disk digitally. Every time I reset my PC or turn it on, it goes to Windows...
  3. urgent help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    urgent help please.: I purchased GTA V from epic games and tried launching the game after installation. as you must be aware, it then tries to install rocket games launcher but while trying to install "visual c++ 2015-2019 redistributables" an error displays which goes as...
  4. urgent help please.

urgent help please.: I purchased GTA V from epic games and tried launching the game after installation. as you must be aware, it then tries to install rocket games launcher but while trying to install "visual c++ 2015-2019 redistributables" an error displays which goes as...
  5. URGENT PLEASE HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    URGENT PLEASE HELP: How do I know if my laptop is fully cleaned? Windows defender discovered a PUA and I removed the PUA. Yesterday I downloaded Malwarebytes and There is still 1 trace of the PUA, I deleted it. The PUA threat happened months ago and I just discovered yesterday that there was...
  6. URGENT HELP PLEASE

URGENT HELP PLEASE: Windows 11 user, I recently accidentally enabled High Contrast mode. Once I turned it off I found that my ui had gone into a semi high contrast mode, I was able to troubleshoot this however the next problem arised. My contrast brightness was set a really high value and I...
  7. URGENT HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP PLEASE: Windows 11 user, I recently accidentally enabled High Contrast mode. Once I turned it off I found that my ui had gone into a semi high contrast mode, I was able to troubleshoot this however the next problem arised. My contrast brightness was set a really high value and I...
  8. Urgent: Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent: Please Help: I've recently reset my Lenovo IdeaPad 310, but upon trying to install windows, the computer gives me the following message: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart...
  9. Urgent! Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Urgent! Please help: [ATTACH] I'm having this issue whenever I started my PC and my PC sometime couldn't connect to the https website. Can anyone please help me? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-please-help/1f4837f1-3003-40df-91cb-148128823551
  10. Urgent help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent help, please: So I bought my laptop back in 2019, and it's been functioning perfectly till date. Today, for the first time, a BSOD shows up with stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I tried booting it to safe mode, it refused to, instead redirecting to the BIOS, where my boot drive isn't even...