Windows 10: No sound with Chrome. firefox fine.

Discus and support No sound with Chrome. firefox fine. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenly I have no sound when using Chrome. Okay w Firefox. Windows Control Panel indicates I can adjust apps individually but I can't find where to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamMcGrath1, Aug 21, 2018.

1. No sound with Chrome. firefox fine.

Suddenly I have no sound when using Chrome. Okay w Firefox. Windows Control Panel indicates I can adjust apps individually but I can't find where to do that. Anyone help me? Thanks

:)

WilliamMcGrath1, Aug 21, 2018

2. No sound with Chrome. firefox fine.

Thanks so much. I only have sliders for System sounds (and the Solitaire app when it's open). Nothing for Firefox or Chrome. weird

WilliamMcGrath1, Sep 12, 2018
  3. No sound with Chrome. firefox fine.

Suddenly I have no sound when using Chrome. Okay w Firefox. Windows Control Panel indicates I can adjust apps individually but I can't find where to do that. Anyone help me? Thanks

WilliamMcGrath1, Sep 12, 2018
  4. TheHunter Win User

No sound with Chrome. firefox fine.

Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

IE11 has adblock easy list too.

ie http://www.iegallery.com/en-us/trackingprotectionlists

Altohugh my no1 is still FF, the only thing that kinda sucks is it doesnt have full 1080p 60fps support @html5 (max 720p), IE11 plays that fine np.

TheHunter, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

No sound with Chrome. firefox fine.

1. No sound with Chrome. firefox fine. - Similar Threads - sound Chrome firefox

2. Chrome and Firefox won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome and Firefox won't open: So, a long time ago I was using Chrome and one day, Chrome started to close itself. I realized that to reopen Chrome I had to go to task manager and restart the Windows Explorer process, but even after restarting it, Chrome still closed a few seconds after opening it. I tried...
  3. Sound works in Firefox but not Chrome, Brave, Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound works in Firefox but not Chrome, Brave, Edge: I am running Update 20H2 19042.867. After the update I think the sound stop working. I don't know why it works in Firefox. I even went to sound settings and those other 3 browers don't even pop up. Tried restarting computer. Anyone have any suggestions? submitted by...
  4. Which is better Chrome or Firefox.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is better Chrome or Firefox.: I have been a chrome user for all my life and thinging of switching browsers in windows 10. submitted by /u/a4kube [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6q1ck/which_is_better_chrome_or_firefox/
  5. Cannot download file in Firefox on some web pages, Chrome fine

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot download file in Firefox on some web pages, Chrome fine: When I click the below link in Chrome it downloads the file or asks me where I want to save it, BUT in Firefox it just refreshes the page... This occurs on 2 machines I have, HP Win 8.1 and new Lenovo Win 10 Home edition with all updates. So Chrome will download like normal,...
  6. Downloading chrome or firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading chrome or firefox: My new laptops won't download chrome or firefox. I think Microsoft is doing this on purpose because I see threads going back at least 2 years with same problem and it hasn't been addressed. I now can't even get the "offline" programs. Any help with this? Should I just...
  7. Firefox vs Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox vs Chrome: I switched back to Google Chrome from firefox some months ago and it's been fine...However, i got curious *Wink today and decided to download Firefox again and play with it to see how it is now...One thing i did observe is that it does seem more snappy about loading in web...
  8. Google Chrome vs Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome vs Firefox: I use to use Google Chrome but switched over to Firefox in the last year or two (since they re-vamped it) i didn't like the old Firefox but the new one is very nice...and i don't care much for Edge at all... After reading about Microsoft's plans to re-do Edge into a Chrome...
  9. FireFox and Chrome...Trouble with Amazon.com!

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox and Chrome...Trouble with Amazon.com!: If I go to Amazon.com and look at my orders or look at any item that has images you can expand both FireFox AND Chrome will freeze. IE is still OK. Not sure when this happened but I do not know if it is related to blocking popups or not. Could it be related to a Win 10...
  10. Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox: Please see these printscreens of the same youtube vid, both on same quality, one on chrome one on firefox. Pixelation is clearly visible in the chrome pic on at the top. In particular look at the neckline of the guy second from the right. What's going on? Thanks guys!...