Windows 10: No sound with Conextant HD Audio after installing W 10

Discus and support No sound with Conextant HD Audio after installing W 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My installation of W10 went smoothly until I realized I had no sound on my Toshiba U238 X64 running Coextant HD audio. Windows 10 updated drivers, etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JerSay1941, Jul 29, 2015.

1. No sound with Conextant HD Audio after installing W 10

My installation of W10 went smoothly until I realized I had no sound on my Toshiba U238 X64 running Coextant HD audio. Windows 10 updated drivers, etc. but I have no sound. Trouble shooting doesn't help and device Manager shows no problem. Love to have suggestion on gettting sound back.

:)

JerSay1941, Jul 29, 2015

2. Sound not working after Windows 10 update

I have same problem with Conextant Audio HD. No sound even after "updating" driver. Ran into error code showing need of further installation.

Soresoldier, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Sound not working after Windows 10 update

What is the make and model of your PC and the hardware ID for your Conexant audio device? Thanks!

John W [MSFT], Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

No sound with Conextant HD Audio after installing W 10

1. No sound with Conextant HD Audio after installing W 10 - Similar Threads - sound Conextant Audio

2. HD audio driver install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HD audio driver install: Hi, I have a Lenovo Idea pad S340-15API, and I'm trying to get my HD audio driver to work, its currently hidden, and my audio is crackling horribly, anytime i try to play a game. how do i install the HD driver? I tried and failed to find it on Realtek's website....
  3. HD audio driver install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HD audio driver install: Hi, I have a Lenovo Idea pad S340-15API, and I'm trying to get my HD audio driver to work, its currently hidden, and my audio is crackling horribly, anytime i try to play a game. how do i install the HD driver? I tried and failed to find it on Realtek's website....
  4. HD audio driver install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek HD audio does not play sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD audio does not play sound.: Realtek HD audio does not play sound. I have mb with alc892 codec with 7.1 stereo sound. I tried all the realtek software for hd audio from thier hp, installed realtek hd audio controller for alc892, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, but it does not play sound. The...
  6. HD Audio Controller for OnBoard sound not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HD Audio Controller for OnBoard sound not working: Hello,I would like to ask you, I have recently done clean install of Windows 7 on my computer. But later, when I installed all drivers and BIOS updates available for my NUC, I discovered, that my on board sound card is not recognizable and sound only goes trough my HDMI...
  7. Sound problem with Conexant HD audio on Windows 10

Sound problem with Conexant HD audio on Windows 10: First of all, I have to mention that I've read all the similar questions and answers and I found none that applies to my problem. Now, let's go with the problem. Recently I've upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. In Windows 7 I had an option to reconfigure 3,5mm jacks of...
  8. Realtek HD Crackling Audio sounds - Windows 10

Realtek HD Crackling Audio sounds - Windows 10: Hi I currently have a Dell Inspiron 7567 running windows 10. And it had good as expected audio output, then a few months ago this issue rose, I searched online countless times and attempted to fix it, long story short I didn't BUT then a few days went buy and it got fixed on...
  9. Realtek HD audio non sound after win 10 upgrade

Realtek HD audio non sound after win 10 upgrade: So I just installed windows 10 on my Asus N55SL (previously running windows 7), for the most part it works great however I am having trouble getting sound to play. I have tried installing the latest realtek HD audio drivers but thishas not helped at all, I have found that if...
  10. Receive error no audio driver installed, yet conextant driver shows

Receive error no audio driver installed, yet conextant driver shows: Receive error of no audio driver is installed, yet conextant driver is working properly. Have installed RealTec driver, but does not show in Device Manager. Using Windows 10 Preview build. 9503