Windows 10: NO SOUND

Discus and support NO SOUND in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I reset my computer and now i have no sound. I have shut down computer and installed speakers as per youtube and still NO SOUND. When I click the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SandyG1_821, Feb 3, 2020.

1. NO SOUND

I reset my computer and now i have no sound. I have shut down computer and installed speakers as per youtube and still NO SOUND. When I click the speaker icon to troubleshoot, it comes up as NO DEVICE!!!! HELP please.

:)

SandyG1_821, Feb 3, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue NO SOUND :p

cadaveca, Feb 3, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Feb 3, 2020
  4. NO SOUND

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

NO SOUND

1. NO SOUND - Similar Threads - SOUND

2. No sound device installed-VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound device installed-VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.: After Windows 10 opens, this is the display ."The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." The sound device is now missing. What will I do to solve the problem?...
  3. Sound Driver Assistance

Sound Driver Assistance: Hello, I have an MSI GS75 Stealth laptop and I had a windows update occur last night. This morning, it was stuck on a light blue screen which showed the windows prompts date, time, cursor, etc. but wouldn't allow me to log in. After turning the laptop off and on, it finally...
  4. After an update, my sound doesn't work and it seems to be a driver issue, but it won't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After an update, my sound doesn't work and it seems to be a driver issue, but it won't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ReapingBell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fy1wgu/after_an_update_my_sound_doesnt_work_and_it_seems/
  5. No sound after resuming computer from standby/sleep mode

No sound after resuming computer from standby/sleep mode: Hi everyone, Since I last updated my graphics drivers, I have has an issue where my sound refuses to work. It acts like it is working (sound settings show the sound is supposedly happening, I just don't hear it). This can happen from start-up of the PC, or when the PC goes...
  6. "Sound Equalizer"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Sound Equalizer": I have a Dell Vostro 3583 Laptop, running Windows 10 Pro. I bought external, speakers. Their great! Plugs into a USB port. Now, all my music, videos, movies, sound great! I do have one question? The sound, I hear . . . is a bit bassey. The mids, and high end, need boosting!...
  7. Windows Startup, Logon, Logoff and other sound issues.

Windows Startup, Logon, Logoff and other sound issues.: Greetings, everyone. Some questions here ! 1. Why does Windows 10 not get settings to CHANGE the START-UP AND SHUTDOWN sounds not about turning that sound on/off and also not about changing the logon and logoff sounds ? In the earlier days, it used to feel so good when...
  8. Audio High Definition Sound Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio High Definition Sound Not Working: How do I correct this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-high-definition-sound-not-working/00f901ce-423d-44bc-bceb-668acdd27432
  9. Siren Sound and Voice Echo Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Siren Sound and Voice Echo Windows 10: Hello. I was wondering what could possibly be causing my computer to make a loud siren noise and echo my voice when I talk. This has been going on for about a month now, and it's been happening at random times. I've read about the sirens fans, CPU, etc. but I haven't heard...
  10. Select sound for video conferencing with Windows 10

Select sound for video conferencing with Windows 10: Hello I want to enable sound for video conferencing. Besides my monitor, the playback devices are Speakers which is selected and Digital Output ready. Can I assume that if I select Digital Output, then that will solve my problems? If so, how do I select this, and then how...