Windows 10: no "Sounds" option in volume icon

Discus and support no "Sounds" option in volume icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] like this, there is a "Sounds" option when i right click volume icon in taskbar. However, in my another laptop, after updating my sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 若禹郭, Jul 31, 2019.

1. 若禹郭 Win User

no "Sounds" option in volume icon

no "Sounds" option in volume icon 2d70c6cc-9ac5-473c-b843-1a968a6b5bcf?upload=true.png

like this, there is a "Sounds" option when i right click volume icon in taskbar.

However, in my another laptop, after updating my sound card drives, it disappeared.

Although i can access it through "setting -> system -> sound", is there anyway to recovery it?

Thank you

:)

若禹郭, Jul 31, 2019

2. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Volume icon wont open

Hi,

Corrupted system files and Windows update components may trigger issues in opening the
    volume icon on your taskbar. For us to rectify your issue, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Choose Taskbar.
    • Under the Notification area, click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Toggle off the Volume option.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Perform steps 1-5, then toggle on the Volume option.

Verify if you will be able to launch the volume icon on your taskbar after performing the procedures above. This will refresh the default settings enabled on your taskbar.

Do not hesitate to reply if you need more help.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 31, 2019
  4. no "Sounds" option in volume icon

volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

no "Sounds" option in volume icon

1. no "Sounds" option in volume icon - Similar Threads - Sounds option volume

2. Sound volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound volume: I have an HP Windows 11 laptop that was recently upgraded from Windows 10. Fully updated to 2H2 64bit. Every couple of seconds the volume bar pops up in the bottom middle of the screen and shows sound increasing/decreasing as well as mute on and off continuously. See...
  3. Sound volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound volume: I have an HP Windows 11 laptop that was recently upgraded from Windows 10. Fully updated to 2H2 64bit. Every couple of seconds the volume bar pops up in the bottom middle of the screen and shows sound increasing/decreasing as well as mute on and off continuously. See...
  4. Sound volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound volume: Why does the sound volume get changed to 67% when I install updates for Windows 10? This level is deafening!I keep setting the level to 30%, but after installing Windows 10 updates, it gets changed back to 67%...
  5. sound, no volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound, no volume: my desktop has a small amount of sound, but no volume. I need to make it LOUDER. please help.thanx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-no-volume/f92ba464-4a35-42ad-b306-326c1aa91aa0
  6. Sound Volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Volume: Since the last update on my surface pro, my surface sound volume will not go above about 30% maximum volume when using the docking station connected via serial port and speaker. The results are also the same on the unit if and if I plug in the head phone jack. I have...
  7. sound volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound volume: The maximum volume my computer can produce,can be set by the icon with the speaker, next to the clock at ther bottom of the screen. But can ik do this with a code in in my delphi program? WaveOutputSetVolume does not work....
  8. Volume/Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume/Sound: My volume works, but when I press the volume button in the bottom right corner, nothing happens. When it did work, I was able to adjust my volume from 0% (muted) to 100% (full volume) but now nothing pops up. Why did this happen and how do I fix this? I tried talking to a...
  9. Sound Volume Icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Volume Icon: The sound icon is missing from the taskbar....how do you get it back? 13944
  10. Redundant Volume Bars / Sound Notification Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Redundant Volume Bars / Sound Notification Icons: How do I get rid of the vertical (redundant) sound bar icon from Windows 10 Home without editing the registry? [img] 20857

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no Sounds option when i hover over