Windows 10: No speaker option in sound playback

Discus and support No speaker option in sound playback in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been unable to get sound through my speakers. My monitor does not have sound so I rely on the speakers for this. I have no speaker option in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jh_kk, Apr 21, 2020.

1. jh_kk Win User

No speaker option in sound playback

I have been unable to get sound through my speakers. My monitor does not have sound so I rely on the speakers for this. I have no speaker option in the sound playback window. The only option there is IntelR Display Audio. It also says jack information, which is HDMI Digital Jack and that's no good for me as my monitor has no speakers.

Is there a way of adding the speaker option so I can use them again.

Thanks

:)

jh_kk, Apr 21, 2020

2. how to invoke sound playback

Hi Darryl,

There are many things that need to be considered before connecting your Surface device to a TV or a monitor. For further help, visit this
    link. To enable the sound playback in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type sound and then hit the Enter key.
    • Under the Playback tab, right-click on Speakers and then choose Enable.
    • Click Apply and then Click OK.

To disable the sound playback, right-click on Speakers and then choose Disable.

If additional help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Apr 21, 2020
  4. RC 1832 Win User

No sound & speakers missing in Playback Devices

Unfortunately there is not even an arrow there.

No speaker option in sound playback [​IMG]

RC 1832, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

1. No speaker option in sound playback - Similar Threads - speaker option sound

2. No longer see monitor speakers as playback device option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No longer see monitor speakers as playback device option: Hi,Connected my laptop to an external monitor through HDMI cable. In the last couple of days, I noticed I can no longer see the monitor's speakers under playback option.Opened device manager but again, they are not there Conexant in image below are my laptop speakers. Nothing...
  3. Playback speaker sound

Playback speaker sound: I have a lenovo laptop, an excellent product. However, I have a very strange problem with audio playback on the speakers, I can hardly hear the playback from Pandora, or other web sites. I've used the troubleshooter, made sure I have the right driver. etc. When I perform...
  4. Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option.

Bluetooth Speaker not recognizing as playback option.: Hi there! I am using Taotronics Soundbar TT-SK15 to connect to my Laptop Asus Tuf FX504GM via bluetooth. Both devices are pairing successfully and shows me headphone icon for Soundbar attached snap of it. When I am playing a music or video files, no sound is playing from...
  5. speakers make popping sound with audio playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    speakers make popping sound with audio playback: Recently I’ve had an audio problem where I press play on a sound iTunes, Spotify, Netflix, YouTube the playback stutters and delays for a quick second, a bigboom and click comes from my speakers plugged in Logitech speakers w subwoofer and then the audio plays as normal. I’ve...
  6. Windows no headphones selection on sound playback tab and sound recognize as speaker?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows no headphones selection on sound playback tab and sound recognize as speaker?: So recently i bought a headphones Sennheiser gsp300 and i want to try it out, but the sound is too low, no bass, and flat. So i look on the playback tab and it only listed as speaker but not headphones. why is that? I have an asus notebook type s14 s410un that use connexant...
  7. Wired Speaker Sound Options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wired Speaker Sound Options: I have a Bluetooth speaker, and when I have it connected via Bluetooth I get the "bass boost" and other sound settings, but when I have it connected via AUX cord, I don't get those options when I go into the speaker properties in the sound control bar? Any workaround for this...
  8. Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings

Bluetooth Speaker is connected, but 'disconnected' Sound > Playback settings: Hey there! I have had an issue of not being able to have sound-playback through my bluetooth speaker from my laptop ever since purchasing it last year (May 2018). My Laptop is the Lenovo YOGA 920-12IKB. [ATTACH] I have just given up on trying to resolve this until...
  9. Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback: Setup - Belkin F8T017 Bluetooth adapter Betron speaker Ausdom headphones Windows 10 All devices above shown as working and paired in Bluetooth & Other Devices All Bluetooth services shown as Running Trouble shooter doesn't show any errors However Sound - Playback does not...
  10. No sound & speakers missing in Playback Devices

No sound & speakers missing in Playback Devices: I have no sound on my new Windows 10 PC. Things I've tried: 1) Uninstalled and reinstalled sound drivers with multiple restarts 2) Checked power is connected 3) Checked speakers are connected via the green jack There's another fix I was trying in the Playback Devices...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why am i getting no speaker option on playback audio