Windows 10: No Speakers and Headphones Are Plugged In

Discus and support No Speakers and Headphones Are Plugged In in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, guys I was playing YT and then the screen was freeze so I decide to press my force restart button on my PC. And now my speakers, microphones,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dinar​, Jul 23, 2020.

1. dinar​ Win User

No Speakers and Headphones Are Plugged In

Hi, guys I was playing YT and then the screen was freeze so I decide to press my force restart button on my PC. And now my speakers, microphones, headphones, or any audio devices not detected by my PC. I did some tutorial from google or YT but it doesn't work, like Uninstall then install again the driver from Device Manager, try to install the drivers from my manufacturer's products, and nothing changes. Someone please help me.

:)

dinar​, Jul 23, 2020
  2. txstoby Win User

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Aug 4, 2020
  3. “no speakers or headphones are plugged in” windows 10

• Are you seeing an error code when trying to plug in speakers or headphone? - Nope No Speakers and Headphones Are Plugged In :(
    • Have you made any changes or update to your device before the issue occurred? - Nope No Speakers and Headphones Are Plugged In :( The problem appeared suddenly.
    • Have you tried using a different speakers or headphone and check if the same issue will persist? - Yes, same problem

Fernan Patrick Flores, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Computer Won't Auto Change the Playback Device When Headphones Plugged In/Out

Hi Michael,

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

Is the issue specific to only Headphones/ Does External Speaker play when plugged in?

I suggest you to try resetting the default device as shown in the steps given below and check if the issue persists.

• Plug in the Headphones in the machine.

• Go to Start and Control Panel.

• Select 'Hardware and Sound'.

• Click 'Change system sounds'.

• Click 'Playback' tab. (It should then show you your headphones in the list).

• Select your proper Headphone device from the list, then Click 'Set Default'.

• Now unplug your Headphones and select speakers from the list, then Click 'Set Default'.
    Hope it helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arul_D, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. No Speakers and Headphones Are Plugged In - Similar Threads - Speakers Headphones Are

2. no speaker or headphones are plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no speaker or headphones are plugged: مشكلة في الصوت لايعمل https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speaker-or-headphones-are-plugged/b216d393-e615-4584-a930-662f0a53c7e3
  3. no speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no speakers or headphones are plugged in: I use an ROG GL551 laptop and yesterday the internal speakers stopped working and when I ran the troubleshooter and restarted my computer I got the audio error "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"I went to YouTube and tried almost every fix I could fine, I typed the add...
  4. no speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no speakers or headphones are plugged in: I use an ROG GL551 laptop and yesterday the internal speakers stopped working and when I ran the troubleshooter and restarted my computer I got the audio error "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"I went to YouTube and tried almost every fix I could fine, I typed the add...
  5. no speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. No speakers or headphones are plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No speakers or headphones are plugged in.: My sound icon has a red x and when I hover on it, it comes up with the message, 'No speakers or headphones are plugged in'. On device manager, I have no sound drivers installed I used to have realtek other than my headphones, for which the sound works for when i connect them....
  7. No Speakers or headphones are plugged in

No Speakers or headphones are plugged in: I Installed Kaspersky and I signed in i restart my pc and now it has an x sign in volume so i uninstalled Kaspersky. but there is still no audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speakers-or-headphones-are-plugged-in/c4ca44a3-c112-4d38-8652-9506ae879fc0
  8. "No speakers or headphones are plugged in."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No speakers or headphones are plugged in.": Hi there,My device is a 2019 Omen 17 laptop with a NVIDIA Geforce 2060 card and an intel i7.My problem started when I used a 3rd party driver updater CCleaner to update multiple drivers of mine which as a result updated my sound card. This led to a restart and after that, I...
  9. No speaker or headphone plugged in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No speaker or headphone plugged in: I started getting this issue around May or June of this year, with the speaker having a red x over it, ive tried all the options from reinstalling audio drivers, restarting windows audio, and the sfc scannow commands. Occasionally the sounds come back for a while, but...
  10. No Speakers or Headphones are plugged in

No Speakers or Headphones are plugged in: I recently installed win10 on a new clean hard-disk and afterwards found that the sound is not working. I am using ECS manufactured PC With Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz [ATTACH] I've downloaded the latest Realtek driver and it doesn't show on...