Windows 10: "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." // OS: Windows 10 // PC: Acer Nitro 5

Discus and support "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." // OS: Windows 10 // PC: Acer Nitro 5 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I bought a new computer and installed Windows 10. However, a number of drivers were missing, so I installed them. As of now, the only missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matthew Bwye Lera, Dec 1, 2023.

1. "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." // OS: Windows 10 // PC: Acer Nitro 5

Hello,I bought a new computer and installed Windows 10. However, a number of drivers were missing, so I installed them. As of now, the only missing drivers that I can notice are the sound ones, hence why I get the error mentioned in the title.I've browsed the internet to find solutions, however, none of them worked.The screenshots will be posted in links, since for some reason my pictures cannot be uploaded.Sound toolbar miniature:https://i.ibb.co/Nxq32sY/Screenshot-1.pngSound settings:https://i.ibb.co/6nvYdvT/Screenshot-1.pngDevice manager:https://i.ibb.co/5LKwnSD/2.pngLogically, one would th

:)

Matthew Bwye Lera, Dec 1, 2023
  2. txstoby Win User

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Dec 1, 2023
  3. No Headphone Output on Acer Nitro 5

Hi, I recently purchased the Acer Nitro 5 as I was due to for an upgrade. It doesn't seem to be much of an upgrade as the headphone jack doesn't seem to be functioning. I plug in headphones that work perfectly fine in my old laptop and get nothing out,
    they are not detected. I've tried opening the Realtek Audio Console but this is all that comes up. I've searched around and every thread related to this problem directs me to the audio console. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." // OS: Windows 10 // PC: Acer Nitro 5 18b8fe4b-dc24-4861-acc7-b930413dbd87?upload=true.png

PaigeTrumbauer, Dec 1, 2023
  4. "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." // OS: Windows 10 // PC: Acer Nitro 5

Can't enable spatial sound on acer nitro 5 laptop speakers.

Download and install this driver please : https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver...

This should enable the option but please not spatial sound (windows sonic for headphones option only not other spatial sounds enhancements) donot work with inbuilt speakers.

Jaspreet.Singh_050., Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

"No speakers or headphones are plugged in." // OS: Windows 10 // PC: Acer Nitro 5

1. "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." // OS: Windows 10 // PC: Acer Nitro 5 - Similar Threads - speakers headphones are

2. Acer nitro 5 microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer nitro 5 microphone: I just got an acer nitro 5 and i got the actual headset to work. But whenever I plug my shure mic in the usb spot it doesnt work. It shows that my mic is on and everything but in the laptop settings the mic is not there....
  3. Acer nitro 5 microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 microphone: I just got an acer nitro 5 and i got the actual headset to work. But whenever I plug my shure mic in the usb spot it doesnt work. It shows that my mic is on and everything but in the laptop settings the mic is not there....
  4. "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." // OS: Windows 10 // PC: Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." // OS: Windows 10 // PC: Acer Nitro 5: Hello,I bought a new computer and installed Windows 10. However, a number of drivers were missing, so I installed them. As of now, the only missing drivers that I can notice are the sound ones, hence why I get the error mentioned in the title.I've browsed the internet to find...
  5. "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." // OS: Windows 10 // PC: Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." // OS: Windows 10 // PC: Acer Nitro 5: Hello,I bought a new computer and installed Windows 10. However, a number of drivers were missing, so I installed them. As of now, the only missing drivers that I can notice are the sound ones, hence why I get the error mentioned in the title.I've browsed the internet to find...
  6. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  7. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  8. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. No Headphone Output on Acer Nitro 5

No Headphone Output on Acer Nitro 5: Hi, I recently purchased the Acer Nitro 5 as I was due to for an upgrade. It doesn't seem to be much of an upgrade as the headphone jack doesn't seem to be functioning. I plug in headphones that work perfectly fine in my old laptop and get nothing out, they are not detected....
  10. Acer nitro 5

Acer nitro 5: my nitro sense is not openng... i hv tried uninstalling n then again installing.... i hv updated windows also... i hv also reinstalled windows.... nothing works.... nitrosense installed successfully...but while opening loads n thn dosen't open.... pls do not give fake...