Windows 10: No Speakers or Headphones connected

Discus and support No Speakers or Headphones connected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently updated my laptop and now my audio is completely disabled. I used realtek hd audio manager to before the update but after the update it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OriginalMrPanda, Oct 11, 2018.

1. No Speakers or Headphones connected

I recently updated my laptop and now my audio is completely disabled. I used realtek hd audio manager to before the update but after the update it was replaced with something called "uproar wireless stereo." I've been looking all over the internet for something that can help fix this problem but everything i've come across doesn't work. I can't get realtek to come up anymore since my latest update as well. What can i do to fix this? If this helps, when i plug in my HDMI the audio will play through my tv but it will not let me change it to any other audio setting besides my television. Please help me if you can

:)

OriginalMrPanda, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Oct 13, 2018
  4. txstoby Win User

No Speakers or Headphones connected

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

No Speakers or Headphones connected

1. No Speakers or Headphones connected - Similar Threads - Speakers Headphones connected

2. my speakers plug in and connect but headphones dont

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my speakers plug in and connect but headphones dont: when i plug my speakers in they work fine as an audio device but when i plug headphones in they dont connect at all. i know this is not a driver issue because i updated them already. please help me...
  3. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth: Hello,Since a couples of week now I have issues connection my JBL Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth. I have a JBL TUNE660NC as headphones and JBL Flip Essential as speaker. I run Windows 10.I know that my devices are working because when I connect them to my smartphone or...
  4. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth: Hello,Since a couples of week now I have issues connection my JBL Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth. I have a JBL TUNE660NC as headphones and JBL Flip Essential as speaker. I run Windows 10.I know that my devices are working because when I connect them to my smartphone or...
  5. No speakers or headphones connected Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No speakers or headphones connected Windows 10: So I have a dell Latitude 15 5577 and about a year ago the speakers stopped working and I tried a fresh windows 10 install, drivers etc and assumed speakers were faulty... Cut forward a year and my laptop decides to update to Windows 11 laptops not compatible and my partner...
  6. No speakers or headphones connected Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No speakers or headphones connected Windows 10: So I have a dell Latitude 15 5577 and about a year ago the speakers stopped working and I tried a fresh windows 10 install, drivers etc and assumed speakers were faulty... Cut forward a year and my laptop decides to update to Windows 11 laptops not compatible and my partner...
  7. No speakers or headphones connected Windows 10

8. Headphones and Speakers connected in settings

Headphones and Speakers connected in settings: I was trying to do something and realized my headphones and speakers were one setting when i want them to be separate. I've been trying to figure out how to no avail. The audio switches from headphone to speaker no problem its just the fact that they are one setting. If this...
  9. Speakers not working while bluetooth headphones are connected

Speakers not working while bluetooth headphones are connected: I noticed that after I connected my bluetooth headphones my speakers are not working. I would like to have my speakers working as I can disable the audio path to them with a switch. Is there a setting I can change to get the speakers back while still allowing my bluetooth...
  10. Speaker/Headphone

Speaker/Headphone: How can I disable the speakers without disabling the headphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakerheadphone/036e469d-5901-49ea-8d1f-e5ab7239fa21

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no speaker or headphones are plugged in windows 10 built-in