Windows 10: No spinning logo/animation anymore

Discus and support No spinning logo/animation anymore in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I just noticed today that there was no spinning anymore on welcome, shutdown and restart page on my windows 10 OS. Is this normal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DenP2095, Feb 5, 2021.

1. DenP2095 Win User

No spinning logo/animation anymore

I just noticed today that there was no spinning anymore on welcome, shutdown and restart page on my windows 10 OS. Is this normal?

:)

DenP2095, Feb 5, 2021

2. Pre Designed Animated & Static Sigs For Members

Spinning Windows 10 Logo WTF Sigs.

No spinning logo/animation anymore [​IMG]

Neil Macready, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Darknova Win User

Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile No spinning logo/animation anymore :)

Darknova, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

1. No spinning logo/animation anymore - Similar Threads - spinning logo animation

2. Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle: Good day,I am having trouble for many months now because there is no option to turn off the loading animation. It has been distracting and affecting work performance for years. Any help? Thanks....
  3. Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle: Good day,I am having trouble for many months now because there is no option to turn off the loading animation. It has been distracting and affecting work performance for years. Any help? Thanks....
  4. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  5. Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot: Windows 11 logo animation is not visible after startup only showing hp logo then black screen is coming saying please wait then lock screen is showing please help me...
  6. Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot: Windows 11 logo animation is not visible after startup only showing hp logo then black screen is coming saying please wait then lock screen is showing please help me...
  7. Stuck on Logo, no spinning loading.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on Logo, no spinning loading.: Hi, i was going to start up my laptop, but then it just shows up the logo without the spinning circle below it Picture below[IMG]I tried restarting it, unplugging the charger cable to try and let the battery drain, then charge it then starting it up, Ctrl + things, and many...
  8. The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots: Last night my PC shut off entirely out of the blue. I was playing witcher 3 when it just turned off. So i turned it back on and all was fine. Then today I go to wake my computer up and then it starts turning on and off over and over again. Bought a new psu and picked it up...
  9. Win10 Install Stuck on logo with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Install Stuck on logo with no spinning dots: Hi all, I'm trying to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB onto my new parts, but it just stays at the Windows logo with no spinning dots. I have left it overnight like this but it has remained on the same screen. I have used Media Creation Tool and my USB drive is...
  10. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    No windows logo with spinning circle on boot: When I boot my Dell laptop the Dell boot screen appears, than the screen shuts off for some seconds, than it awakes in Windows Hello screen. Anyone know what is happening? Everything except this works as usual. I just updated to Windows 10 Anniversary update (did a clean...