Windows 10: No Stereo Option On Speaker Configuraiton

Discus and support No Stereo Option On Speaker Configuraiton in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm having the same issue as this person TEN YEARS ON. IN TEN YEARS THIS ISSUE STILL HASN'T BEEN FIXED. and on a Different Version. They were on 7 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wess The Hunter, May 29, 2020.

1. No Stereo Option On Speaker Configuraiton

I'm having the same issue as this person TEN YEARS ON. IN TEN YEARS THIS ISSUE STILL HASN'T BEEN FIXED. and on a Different Version. They were on 7 and had this issue. I'm on 10 and have this issue. Why has this issue not been fixed.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-stereo-option-in-the-speakers-configuration-tab/fd51c6f5-a387-488f-9b58-3733c453f814

In my Speaker Setup Configuration Menu, The only option for my headphones is 7.1 Surround even though my Headphones are Stereo Headphones. And this causes games I play to be near silent, Because it tries to use surround sound when my Headphones are using Stereo. The Game is confused and outputting 7.1 Surround Audio. And there's no way to change that with MANY GAMES. All because the options for 5.1, Stereo and Mono are Missing. What the Hell is with this.

I'd really appricate an answer from someone who actually knows what they are doing. And not someone reading from a Script. I know how this works. I ask a question. You answer me with someone who probably knows less about the issue than I do. Reading off a Script. Suggesting things like 'Have you tired re-installing the driver' 'Have you tried reinstalling Windows 10' 'Have you tried juggling flaming plates while balancing on the power button and scratching your butt' OF COURSE I HAVE. Thats the first thing you try, To troubleshoot and fix the issue yourself.

PLEASE. I've been trying to fix this for Hours.

:)

Wess The Hunter, May 29, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 29, 2020
  3. Stereo speakers on the Lumia 920?

They are two distinct speaker grill with a monoaural piezoelectric speaker. No stereophonic distinctly separated left nor right channel speakers to be found here. It is all in mono.

Only Nokia can verify the final specifications and lay this matter to rest once and for all. As for now, the findings stay as is. It is indeed in mono, as found in the public website of Nokia Developers Handsfree
    Speaker
    (singular, not plural)

Now compare it with Nokia N82, which has stereo handsfree speakers Stereo Handsfree Speakers (plural, not singular)

"Listen to music with enhanced “3D stereo” using the built-in dual speakers or connect the Nokia N82 to a compatible TV using direct TV out connectivity or via Wireless LAN and UPnP."

ster·e·o

/ˈsterē-ō/

Noun

• Sound that is directed through two or
      more speakers so that it seems to surround the listener and to come from more than one source;...
    • A sound system, typically including a CD, tape, or record player, that has
      two or more speakers and produces
      stereo sound.

steelicon---01, May 29, 2020
  4. No Stereo Option On Speaker Configuraiton

Stereo Speakers 6300

I wish to buy some stereo speakers for my 6300 phone. Can anyone recommend a small portable set for taking on holiday with reasonable quality of sound and volume? I know I can buy on line (i.e.MD 8) but would like to try before I buy. I'm in Scotland
    and there aren't any Nokia stores and the local phone shops don't have Nokia speakers. I'm off on holiday in a week and would like some to take with me. Any suggestions gratefully received.

nickyc---01, May 29, 2020
Thema:

No Stereo Option On Speaker Configuraiton

1. No Stereo Option On Speaker Configuraiton - Similar Threads - Stereo Option Speaker

2. Virtual Surround on 2.1 Stereo Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Surround on 2.1 Stereo Speakers: In my Realtek HD Audio Manager there is an option for Virtual Surround. I have 2.1 Stereo Speakers on my system. Do I enable it or keep it disabled? Which should be better sounding?...
  3. Virtual Surround on 2.1 Stereo Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual Surround on 2.1 Stereo Speakers: In my Realtek HD Audio Manager there is an option for Virtual Surround. I have 2.1 Stereo Speakers on my system. Do I enable it or keep it disabled? Which should be better sounding?...
  4. Virtual Surround on 2.1 Stereo Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Stereo speakers are configured as surround speakers, meaning nonexistent speakers play the...

Stereo speakers are configured as surround speakers, meaning nonexistent speakers play the...: I have a couple of G560 speakers two front speakers and a subwoofer. I have discovered that they are configured as 7.1 surround speakers. In the "playback" settings of Windows 10, to "configure speakers", and when choosing my configuration, I can only choose "7.1 surround"....
  6. no connexant stereo mix option

no connexant stereo mix option: I need to record some captures with sound but I don't see stero mix option under sound properties. How can I enable it so I can choose that option inside capture program. Laptop has some Connexant audio card. 168933
  7. Speakers configuration keeps reverting to stereo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speakers configuration keeps reverting to stereo: Hi there, I have encountered a problem with Windows 10 Version 1809. When I click on "Configure" on Windows Sound, the speakers configuration will revert to stereo even after I have selected 5.1 speakers or 7.1 speakers. The issue also causes the sample rate to revert...
  8. 2 sets of stereo speakers joined

2 sets of stereo speakers joined: Hello, I am using a Surface Go with Windows 10 Home x64 and I have a question, is there any way to make one set of quadraphonic speakers by joining 2 sets of stereo speakers? I just want to enhance my experience with Windows 10 1st speaker: Surface Go 2nd speaker: Sony TV,...
  9. Only stereo channel available in Speaker setup

Only stereo channel available in Speaker setup: Hi, I've updated to windows 10 1803 version. I'm using a dell inspiron 5558 laptop with the latest updated realtek audio driver. I'm unable to find any audio channels other than stereo when going through the following steps. Sound-> Playback-> configure. The quadraphonic,...
  10. Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker

Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker: I was changing the sound settings to make the Stereo Mix volume higher, including when I record something, but no luck. [img] [img] 108866