Windows 10: No stereo

Discus and support No stereo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I posed a question a couple of hours ago about not getting stereo on playback from Audacity or Niche and from my music on my youtube channel but I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by frankKeefe, Apr 9, 2021.

1. No stereo

I posed a question a couple of hours ago about not getting stereo on playback from Audacity or Niche and from my music on my youtube channel but I have stereo on my 24 track tascam recorder playback but can't see a reply yet.

:)

frankKeefe, Apr 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 Stereo Mix

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Try the following steps to enable the stereo mix and check if that help.

a) Right click on the audio icon in your system tray and select “Recording Devices” to open the Recording device settings in the “Sound” window.

b) In the pane, right-click on a blank area, and make sure both “View Disabled Devices” and “View Disconnected Devices” options are checked. You should be able to see the “Stereo Mix” option appearing.

c) Right-click on “Stereo Mix” and click “Enable” to be able to use it.

This should enable the “Stereo Mix” on Windows

Method 2:

If the issue persists then I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the sounds card driver and check if it helps.

• Right Click on Start, Select Device Manager.

• Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall.

• Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.

• After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 9, 2021
  3. DjFrenzy Win User
    Bluetooth stereo

I forgot to include some vital information:

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 900
    Basically I'm reaching out to everyone who successfully streamed a wp7 to their car stereo. If so, brand and model of the stereo would be appreciated. Thanks.

DjFrenzy, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

No stereo

Stereo Mix Not Showing

It appears that the driver is not recognized by the computer. Your audio chipset drivers may be outdated, that's why Stereo Mix does not appear in the list of devices. We suggest checking the device manufacturer if there are available updates for the drivers.

Once you're done updating the audio chipset drivers, check again if the missing device will appear.

Let us know how it turns out.

Ruz San, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

No stereo

1. No stereo - Similar Threads - stereo

2. How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO: Hello I'm trying to enable the Stereo Mix option via gpedit.msc because I have to enable it to many computers. how I do it?Best regards/Ivar Bergelin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-by-gpo/49c0b69a-f8ea-4963-a4fa-aea54d8d4598
  3. How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO: Hello I'm trying to enable the Stereo Mix option via gpedit.msc because I have to enable it to many computers. how I do it?Best regards/Ivar Bergelin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-by-gpo/49c0b69a-f8ea-4963-a4fa-aea54d8d4598
  4. How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Multichannel audio sent from my computer only received as stereo on AV amp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multichannel audio sent from my computer only received as stereo on AV amp: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  6. Multichannel audio sent from my computer only received as stereo on AV amp

Multichannel audio sent from my computer only received as stereo on AV amp: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  7. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  8. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  9. I cant use stereo audio with my headphones, and i can only use hands free audio.

I cant use stereo audio with my headphones, and i can only use hands free audio.: As the title says, i cannot use stereo audio. I have tried disabling hands free audio, but when i do that i dont get any audio. And when i try to connect stereo via right clicking the speaking thing and going to playback, it just doesn’t connect....
  10. I cant use stereo audio with my headphones, and i can only use hands free audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant use stereo audio with my headphones, and i can only use hands free audio.: As the title says, i cannot use stereo audio. I have tried disabling hands free audio, but when i do that i dont get any audio. And when i try to connect stereo via right clicking the speaking thing and going to playback, it just doesn’t connect....