Windows 10: No storage space when trying to install windows 10, drivers don't help

Discus and support No storage space when trying to install windows 10, drivers don't help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My old lenovo IdeaPad was recently completely wiped due to a virus it seems. The most I have access to is the bios menu and a command prompt if I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bob Harris012, May 23, 2023.

1. No storage space when trying to install windows 10, drivers don't help

My old lenovo IdeaPad was recently completely wiped due to a virus it seems. The most I have access to is the bios menu and a command prompt if I don't use anything to boot to.I've been able to use other devices around me to get a bootable usb with rufus and I've also extracted intel rst for 10th and 11th gen drivers to the usb. When using the USB to try to install windows 10 it shows I have no storage space. After loading the driver trying both it shows that one driver from each is compatible with my hardware, but after installing either drivers, I get taken back to the storage space view a

:)

Bob Harris012, May 23, 2023
Thema:

No storage space when trying to install windows 10, drivers don't help

1. No storage space when trying to install windows 10, drivers don't help - Similar Threads - storage space trying

2. Storage spaces no space when drives are not full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage spaces no space when drives are not full: The smallest drive is full and now i cannot copy any files to the pool.Why?i searched allot and all the information i found tells me that it should be able to take different drive sizes without any issues or loses?...
  3. Storage spaces no space when drives are not full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage spaces no space when drives are not full: The smallest drive is full and now i cannot copy any files to the pool.Why?i searched allot and all the information i found tells me that it should be able to take different drive sizes without any issues or loses?...
  4. No storage space when trying to install windows 10, drivers don't help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No storage space when trying to install windows 10, drivers don't help: My old lenovo IdeaPad was recently completely wiped due to a virus it seems. The most I have access to is the bios menu and a command prompt if I don't use anything to boot to.I've been able to use other devices around me to get a bootable usb with rufus and I've also...
  5. No storage space when trying to install windows 10, drivers don't help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No storage space when trying to install windows 10, drivers don't help: My old lenovo IdeaPad was recently completely wiped due to a virus it seems. The most I have access to is the bios menu and a command prompt if I don't use anything to boot to.I've been able to use other devices around me to get a bootable usb with rufus and I've also...
  6. Help with Windows 10 Storage Spaces with tiering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Windows 10 Storage Spaces with tiering: Hi, Hope anybody can help. I'm running in to an error setting up a Storage Space with tiering on my Windows 10 machine (Version 20H2). I have two 2TB HDD's and one 250GB SSD. I want to create a storage space simple mirror over the two HDD's with the SSD as a fast Tier. I...
  7. I don't want to use Storage Spaces for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't want to use Storage Spaces for Windows 10: I have two storage devices installed on my new computer, one SATA hard drive and one m.2 storage device. The hard drive is 8 TB and is stuck on Storage Spaces, though i don't want to use it as a "Backup drive", but as one i can just install games on and such. But the problem...
  8. Windows 10 install don't boot : EMMC drive set as Storage Space Device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install don't boot : EMMC drive set as Storage Space Device: Hi, I'm trying to reinstall windows 10 x64 on a HP notebook after malware, but have a problem with the EMMC drive that doesn't appear in boot manager and gives an error "Boot Device Not Found" at start. I have done a lot of tests and follow all usual methods to reinstall...
  9. Windows 10 Storage Spaces

Windows 10 Storage Spaces: Question; Have a RAID 0 storage pool in Windows 10. The storage pool has 952 GB of usable space, it currently has 6.06 GB of space used. I ran a system clean-up which wrote data to securely erase empty hard drive space. Now I get a warning that my storage pool is full. I...
  10. Error When Creating Storage Space "Can't Delete Storage Space"

Error When Creating Storage Space "Can't Delete Storage Space": Trying to create a basic Storage Space. No parity, mirroring, or anything. Just a bunch of disks. All disks are functioning normally and have been formatted etc. When I add them to the pool and create the storage space I get the error I've screenshotted below, "Can't Delete...