Windows 10: No streaming service video works

Discus and support No streaming service video works in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to watch HBO max Amazon prime and Hulu on my laptop most of today. The show will load and play all sound crystal clear but there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tbone307, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Tbone307 Win User

No streaming service video works

I have been trying to watch HBO max Amazon prime and Hulu on my laptop most of today. The show will load and play all sound crystal clear but there will be no video. I have updated to the latest version of windows 11 and made sure no one else was using my accounts.

:)

Tbone307, Sep 24, 2022

2. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    video streaming

Hi,

We appreciate your time responding back to us and being patient to get this issue resolved. With how you describe your concern, you're watching YouTube videos over the internet. Streaming videos will store a lot of cache and cookies in your browser's memory.
    We suggest that you clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Kindly follow these steps to clear cache and cookies:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open the
      Delete Browsing History window.
    • Mark all of the checkboxes (optional).
    • Click Delete and close Internet Explorer.

After clearing the cache and cookies, check if the issue is fixed.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Sep 24, 2022
  4. phb3 Win User

lumia 735 view streaming video in IE

The lumia 735 spec page lists the video support as:

Video playback codecs: H.263, H.264/AVC, MPEG-4, VC-1, Windows video

[*]Video streaming: YouTube browsing and video streaming, Streaming from video services and internet, Progressive video download

I would like to stream video embedded in a web page with Mime Type: video/mp4;codecs=avc1.4d401f",

and it's not working.

Is it supported ? If so, how can I get it to play on the IE web page ?

Thema:

1. No streaming service video works - Similar Threads - streaming service video

2. IKEv2 drops vpn video streaming service.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IKEv2 drops vpn video streaming service.: I am using a VPN to access a video streaming service. I use the IKEv2 protocol. Issue is that the connection drops after about 20 minutes or thereabouts. Windows shows that it is still connected so does the VPN . Please let me have a solution to this. Thank you in advance....
  3. IKEv2 drops vpn video streaming service.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IKEv2 drops vpn video streaming service.: I am using a VPN to access a video streaming service. I use the IKEv2 protocol. Issue is that the connection drops after about 20 minutes or thereabouts. Windows shows that it is still connected so does the VPN . Please let me have a solution to this. Thank you in advance....
  4. No streaming service video works

No streaming service video works: I have been trying to watch HBO max Amazon prime and Hulu on my laptop most of today. The show will load and play all sound crystal clear but there will be no video. I have updated to the latest version of windows 11 and made sure no one else was using my accounts....
  5. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  6. Streaming videos

Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  7. Streaming video

Streaming video: Due to self isolation I am unable to see my Son, we used to meet up twice a week to watch videos together ( currently Viking’s and Walking Dead ) Can anyone suggest a program ( or method ) whereby I can play the video and my Son can watch it at the same time at his home,...
  8. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming Videos: I cannot play videos that are included in an email OR videos in my FB feed disappear as soon as I scroll down to them and are "blurred" out I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and Windows 10 installed; ANY help and/or information is greatly appreciated Thank you...
  9. Video and movie streaming not working

Video and movie streaming not working: HP Pavilion stop streaming videos and movies. It was working find about 1am today, now I can't stream through my school cohorts and lessons, youtube is not working and Hulu is not playing. Need help working this out....
  10. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...