Windows 10: No such interface - causing Window OS cannot load

Discus and support No such interface - causing Window OS cannot load in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I just encountered a problem with my Window 10 ealier on. I just started up my computer, just like normal days. It pop up that my the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daddybom, Feb 20, 2016.

1. daddybom Win User

No such interface - causing Window OS cannot load

Hi all, I just encountered a problem with my Window 10 ealier on.

I just started up my computer, just like normal days.

It pop up that my the directory, wacom tablet; no such interface found.

I click on OK and thereafter, nothing going on.

I rebooted my computer 2 times (force sart), and now it is black screen.

What could be the reason? I cannot even get into to my OS now.

Many thanks for the help

:)

daddybom, Feb 20, 2016
  2. reggie279 Win User

no such interface supported Windows 10

No luck same problem. Scan did not find any viruses. Icons still white will not respond.

reggie279, Feb 20, 2016
  3. trbogt Win User
    no such interface supported error!

What do you mean exactly by 'You ran this program'?

*john

trbogt, Feb 20, 2016
Thema:

No such interface - causing Window OS cannot load

1. No such interface - causing Window OS cannot load - Similar Threads - such interface causing

2. Profile cannot load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profile cannot load: Im using my correct login but this keeps appearing. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-cannot-load/805734d5-95af-4bfb-acd9-dbbfbd801a8d
  3. Laptop won't load OS.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won't load OS.: I have a Dell Latitude E6410 with windows 10 loaded on it. I don't know the history of the laptop as it was just given to me a couple months ago. I didn't have problems with it when I first got it, up until 2 weeks ago. It just started going slow, and freezes a couple of...
  4. Windows 10 updates causing migration to Mac OS

Windows 10 updates causing migration to Mac OS: Why so many updates? Why can’t I turn this off? I have now lost two medical buildings to MAC! I can’t blame them.... I can’t stop the updates. Well I can, but Microsoft shuts off a slew of other apps like calc and photo viewer if updates are forced off for more than 30...
  5. Cannot upload dump-OS will not load. Getting BSOD during install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot upload dump-OS will not load. Getting BSOD during install: Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me. Building a new PC (not my first one) and I am having major issues. Specs: New MSI B250 gaming M3 motherboard MB Bios ver 7A62v36 New Intel I7-6700 CPU New case New 2x8 Pacific Sun (Micron) RAM I would upload a dump file if it were...
  6. Update will not load and is causing problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update will not load and is causing problems: My Windows 10 computer has been running 10 for over a year now. Updates have always worked. This week a "large" update has tried to load every time I'm on line. This bogs down the computer and is causing problems on some web sites. I keep getting the same error " We couldn't...
  7. Have a Dell laptop that will not load the OS

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Have a Dell laptop that will not load the OS: this is a Dell Inspiron 17r. I have windows 10 on it and it was running until this am. Right now it will not load Windows at all. I have a second dell that is running win10, but it is 64 bit. I tried using the auto repair and it failed. There are no restore points, and she...
  8. Loads of problems caused by wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loads of problems caused by wireless adapter: Hello TenForums! First off thank-you for your support, I've troubled through my PC related issues for some time now and your my last hope. It all started with the random distorted audio (DPC Latency), then the mouse "skips" and finially the BSOD's. I traced the issues...
  9. How to load Apple OS X?

How to load Apple OS X?: I would like to also run Apple's OS X operating system. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thank you for your help. 45512
  10. Loading OS on new Hard Drive

Loading OS on new Hard Drive: Hello, I need to replace the Hard Drive. I am of average computer knowledge. Talking with Dell. it doesn't sound very difficult to install the OS win7 using a USB media and the F12 key. Then add in the Drives from my disk I have. Does this sound correct, or will this turn...