Windows 10: No such interface - causing Window OS cannot load

Discus and support No such interface - causing Window OS cannot load in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I just encountered a problem with my Window 10 ealier on. I just started up my computer, just like normal days. It pop up that my the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daddybom, Feb 20, 2016.

1. daddybom Win User

No such interface - causing Window OS cannot load

Hi all, I just encountered a problem with my Window 10 ealier on.

I just started up my computer, just like normal days.

It pop up that my the directory, wacom tablet; no such interface found.

I click on OK and thereafter, nothing going on.

I rebooted my computer 2 times (force sart), and now it is black screen.

What could be the reason? I cannot even get into to my OS now.

Many thanks for the help

:)

daddybom, Feb 20, 2016
  2. reggie279 Win User

no such interface supported Windows 10

No luck same problem. Scan did not find any viruses. Icons still white will not respond.

reggie279, Feb 20, 2016
  3. trbogt Win User
    no such interface supported error!

What do you mean exactly by 'You ran this program'?

*john

trbogt, Feb 20, 2016
Thema:

No such interface - causing Window OS cannot load

1. No such interface - causing Window OS cannot load - Similar Threads - such interface causing

2. OS not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OS not loading: My win 10 OS will not start. Sometimes I just see a spinning circle. Other times a message appears saying "unknown file system" and then wants to run "Grub".Grub, to my knowledge, is a linux thing. At one time, linux may have been on the hard drive. However, when I installed...
  3. OS not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OS not loading: My win 10 OS will not start. Sometimes I just see a spinning circle. Other times a message appears saying "unknown file system" and then wants to run "Grub".Grub, to my knowledge, is a linux thing. At one time, linux may have been on the hard drive. However, when I installed...
  4. OS not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 update caused audio interface issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update caused audio interface issues: Windows 10 update last night i can no longer playback audio through my audio interface. It doesn;t show the interface as a choice for output. The interface does show as an input so it does see it. Interface is Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. The drivers are current....
  6. computer cannot load OS

computer cannot load OS: PC must have issues with HD and cannot load the OS anymore win10, neither do a system restore. I do not have a system image recovery media, and it cannot fix itself by any of the available options. this started happening some 1 week ago and none of the options are working...
  7. Loading Windows 10 Home OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Loading Windows 10 Home OS: After creating Installation Media with USB Flash Drive from my Laptop with Windows 10 Home edition have tried to install the Windows 10 Home edition on my PC. Had completed the installation but was never prompted for the Key or able to select the Edition Windows 10 Home....
  8. Formated drive and no OS will Load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Formated drive and no OS will Load: I formatted my laptop and now cannot load any OS, I can open the the BIOS to set the Boot option. There are no files at all on the hard drive. there is an error message 0xc00000f showing after I run recovery. Have tried running my Win 10 creation tool but will not load....
  9. Laptop won't load OS.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won't load OS.: I have a Dell Latitude E6410 with windows 10 loaded on it. I don't know the history of the laptop as it was just given to me a couple months ago. I didn't have problems with it when I first got it, up until 2 weeks ago. It just started going slow, and freezes a couple of...
  10. Cannot upload dump-OS will not load. Getting BSOD during install

Cannot upload dump-OS will not load. Getting BSOD during install: Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me. Building a new PC (not my first one) and I am having major issues. Specs: New MSI B250 gaming M3 motherboard MB Bios ver 7A62v36 New Intel I7-6700 CPU New case New 2x8 Pacific Sun (Micron) RAM I would upload a dump file if it were...