Windows 10: No such interface supported error for Windows File Explorer

Discus and support No such interface supported error for Windows File Explorer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The No such interface supported error occurs due to corruption in the system files that support various tasks on a computer that work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 6, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

No such interface supported error for Windows File Explorer

WinClub, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue No such interface supported error for Windows File Explorer :p

Frick, Jun 6, 2019
  4. geno368 Win User

Some files listed in Windows Explorer are blue font

I seem to have run out of room on a Windows XP Pro system. I tried to defrag but don't have but 7% room available. I looked in Windows Explorer to try to find some huge files that might be corrupt and I see a few that are listed in blue. What does that mean? I have not compressed anything on purpose. Thanks

geno368, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

1. No such interface supported error for Windows File Explorer - Similar Threads - such interface supported

2. Windows 11 - "No such interface supported" error when opening an photo or video file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - "No such interface supported" error when opening an photo or video file: whenever i open any photo or video from my windows 11 device it keeps saying no interface supported i have done all the dll stuff it didnt wrok please tell me what im supposed to do...
  3. Windows 11 - "No such interface supported" error when opening an photo or video file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - "No such interface supported" error when opening an photo or video file: whenever i open any photo or video from my windows 11 device it keeps saying no interface supported i have done all the dll stuff it didnt wrok please tell me what im supposed to do...
  4. How to completely delete "not supported interface" files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to completely delete "not supported interface" files: Hello. I'm having an issue to delete files that say they have "a non supported interface". First of all those files belonged to a program I also had a bit of trouble to uninstall but thankfully I managed to delete after following a guide from this site Movavi Screen Recorder....
  5. How to completely delete "not supported interface" files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to completely delete "not supported interface" files: Hello. I'm having an issue to delete files that say they have "a non supported interface". First of all those files belonged to a program I also had a bit of trouble to uninstall but thankfully I managed to delete after following a guide from this site Movavi Screen Recorder....
  6. "No Such Interface supported" error when trying to open a .png file from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Such Interface supported" error when trying to open a .png file from File Explorer: I've seen other questions that seem slightly related, but nothing that quite fits. Recently, I noticed that if I try to open a .png file through File Explorer which is normally associated with Paint 3d, an error message pops up, with the path of the .png in the title bar,...
  7. "No Such Interface supported" error when trying to open a .png file from File Explorer

"No Such Interface supported" error when trying to open a .png file from File Explorer: I've seen other questions that seem slightly related, but nothing that quite fits. Recently, I noticed that if I try to open a .png file through File Explorer which is normally associated with Paint 3d, an error message pops up, with the path of the .png in the title bar,...
  8. "No such interface supported"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No such interface supported": This appears to be a widespread issue: unable to open .jpg's, .mp4's, even .txt's, among others. After the 22H2 update when attempting to open various files, such as those previously mentioned, an error message box advises that "No such interface supported." Even after...
  9. "No such interface supported"

"No such interface supported": This appears to be a widespread issue: unable to open .jpg's, .mp4's, even .txt's, among others. After the 22H2 update when attempting to open various files, such as those previously mentioned, an error message box advises that "No such interface supported." Even after...
  10. no such interface supported

in Browsers and Email
    no such interface supported: When using PROJECT SPARTAN and I go to a website such as Pinterest, or others for that matter, and want to download a picture...I get an error that says no such interface supported. Any help is appreciated! 6896

Users found this page by searching for:

1. No Such Interface Supported Windows 10

2. no such interface supported anything