Windows 10: no such interface supported

Discus and support no such interface supported in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When using PROJECT SPARTAN and I go to a website such as Pinterest, or others for that matter, and want to download a picture...I get an error that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AFTommy, Jun 8, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

no such interface supported

When using PROJECT SPARTAN and I go to a website such as Pinterest, or others for that matter, and want to download a picture...I get an error that says no such interface supported. Any help is appreciated!

:)

AFTommy, Jun 8, 2015
  2. reggie279 Win User

no such interface supported Windows 10

No luck same problem. Scan did not find any viruses. Icons still white will not respond.

reggie279, Jun 8, 2015
  3. trbogt Win User
    no such interface supported error!

What do you mean exactly by 'You ran this program'?

*john

trbogt, Jun 8, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

Spartan is a work-in-progress. Some features are still not available or working.

badrobot, Jun 8, 2015
  5. AFTommy Win User
    thnx ---Microsoft believes it should work

AFTommy, Jun 8, 2015
  6. badrobot Win User
    On other sites, the download works. You may want to report that to MS thru Feedback.

badrobot, Jun 8, 2015
  7. AFTommy Win User
    yes works on Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Chrome. They all worked downloading the same picture from Pinit. I have notified MS. Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.

AFTommy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. no such interface supported - Similar Threads - such interface supported

2. No such interface supported - Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No such interface supported - Paint 3D: Hello,I have updated my Windows from 10 to 11, and now I'm experiencing the following problem.I want to edit a photo in a folder, and when I do it's keep getting me this error "No such interface supported".If I want to edit it on my desktop there is no problem. But if it is...
  3. No such interface supported - Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No such interface supported - Paint 3D: Hello,I have updated my Windows from 10 to 11, and now I'm experiencing the following problem.I want to edit a photo in a folder, and when I do it's keep getting me this error "No such interface supported".If I want to edit it on my desktop there is no problem. But if it is...
  4. Fixed Paint 3D - No Such Interface Supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixed Paint 3D - No Such Interface Supported: This worked for me.Click Settings > Apps > Scroll to Paint 3D > Click the 3 dots > Click Advanced Options > Scroll to Reset > Click Repair. If Repair doesn't work, click Reset under Reset. I had to do both.You can then either 1 right-click the photo, select open with Paint 3D...
  5. Fixed Paint 3D - No Such Interface Supported

Fixed Paint 3D - No Such Interface Supported: This worked for me.Click Settings > Apps > Scroll to Paint 3D > Click the 3 dots > Click Advanced Options > Scroll to Reset > Click Repair. If Repair doesn't work, click Reset under Reset. I had to do both.You can then either 1 right-click the photo, select open with Paint 3D...
  6. How to completely delete "not supported interface" files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to completely delete "not supported interface" files: Hello. I'm having an issue to delete files that say they have "a non supported interface". First of all those files belonged to a program I also had a bit of trouble to uninstall but thankfully I managed to delete after following a guide from this site Movavi Screen Recorder....
  7. How to completely delete "not supported interface" files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to completely delete "not supported interface" files: Hello. I'm having an issue to delete files that say they have "a non supported interface". First of all those files belonged to a program I also had a bit of trouble to uninstall but thankfully I managed to delete after following a guide from this site Movavi Screen Recorder....
  8. "No such interface supported"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No such interface supported": This appears to be a widespread issue: unable to open .jpg's, .mp4's, even .txt's, among others. After the 22H2 update when attempting to open various files, such as those previously mentioned, an error message box advises that "No such interface supported." Even after...
  9. "No such interface supported"

"No such interface supported": This appears to be a widespread issue: unable to open .jpg's, .mp4's, even .txt's, among others. After the 22H2 update when attempting to open various files, such as those previously mentioned, an error message box advises that "No such interface supported." Even after...
  10. Installed user interface mode not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed user interface mode not supported: I get this message every time I try to install SPLM license server, What can I do?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-user-interface-mode-not-supported/26007729-91f1-4340-ae03-68bb60033a36