Windows 10: no such interface supported

Discus and support no such interface supported in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When using PROJECT SPARTAN and I go to a website such as Pinterest, or others for that matter, and want to download a picture...I get an error that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AFTommy, Jun 8, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

no such interface supported

When using PROJECT SPARTAN and I go to a website such as Pinterest, or others for that matter, and want to download a picture...I get an error that says no such interface supported. Any help is appreciated!

:)

AFTommy, Jun 8, 2015
  2. reggie279 Win User

no such interface supported Windows 10

No luck same problem. Scan did not find any viruses. Icons still white will not respond.

reggie279, Jun 8, 2015
  3. trbogt Win User
    no such interface supported error!

What do you mean exactly by 'You ran this program'?

*john

trbogt, Jun 8, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

Spartan is a work-in-progress. Some features are still not available or working.

badrobot, Jun 8, 2015
  5. AFTommy Win User
    thnx ---Microsoft believes it should work

AFTommy, Jun 8, 2015
  6. badrobot Win User
    On other sites, the download works. You may want to report that to MS thru Feedback.

badrobot, Jun 8, 2015
  7. AFTommy Win User
    yes works on Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Chrome. They all worked downloading the same picture from Pinit. I have notified MS. Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.

AFTommy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. no such interface supported - Similar Threads - such interface supported

2. Error: installer user interface not supported when installing Cambridge English course

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error: installer user interface not supported when installing Cambridge English course: Trying to install a Cambridge English course but get the famous "installer user interface not supported" warning. My OS is Windows 10. Please answer in layman English so I can understand. ***Modified title from: Can't install***...
  3. USB interface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB interface: Windows 10 up to date with vers 1803. Will interface with USB memory sticks and other external devices but has now stopped interfacing with mobiles phones, Huawe and Samsung, when plugged into any USB port....
  4. will not interface with car.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    will not interface with car.: I have a windows 10 tablet with windows 10 home. I got it cause my windows 8 laptop with on its last leg. So I got this thinking it would replace me laptop. Will it will not interface with my tactrix 2.0. it is a openport so I can datalog with my car. I know that the openport...
  5. No such interface supported error for Windows File Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    No such interface supported error for Windows File Explorer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The No such interface supported error occurs due to corruption in the system files that support various tasks on a computer that work with the File Explorer or in short the Windows File Explorer process. It leads to difficulties for browsing [...] This post...
  6. Installed user interface mode not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed user interface mode not supported: I get this message every time I try to install SPLM license server, What can I do?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-user-interface-mode-not-supported/26007729-91f1-4340-ae03-68bb60033a36
  7. Scan Interface

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scan Interface: We now know that Windows Security has improved tremendously its on a par with third party software., 100% time after time what more do we want. (Satya Nadella and Redmond thanks boys and girls ) However could Developers please do something about the Scan Icon Interface its...
  8. GUI interface

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    GUI interface: i can not access any routers switches that use a GUI interface , say 192.168.1.1 yet i can ping them fine and or use a network utility to talk to them , but can not get to them from ie or chrome or edge or any browser...
  9. "No such interface supported" errors when attempting to run anything

in Windows 10 Support
    "No such interface supported" errors when attempting to run anything: Last night I was running sfc /scannow, which completed and said it found/fixed errors, and uninstalling some software (in retrospect something I shouldn't have done at the same time) and suddenly I couldn't run any apps. Whenever I attempt to launch anything either by double...
  10. Web Interface

in Browsers and Email
    Web Interface: Need Internet Explorer 11.103.10586.0 for work. I have higher version. Solved with compatibility view. 54735