Windows 10: No Superfetch on my windows 10

Discus and support No Superfetch on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have searched over the internet yet I have not found any solution. please help me to fix this. I want to disable it because my disk is always at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iBooty69, Jan 11, 2019.

1. iBooty69 Win User

No Superfetch on my windows 10

I have searched over the internet yet I have not found any solution. please help me to fix this. I want to disable it because my disk is always at 100%(not literally always but like freshly booted up)

:)

iBooty69, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Romel Ram Win User

Superfetch

Hi Mikey,

We understand that you're trying to disable the Superfetch and other services permanently. You can follow the steps below as your reference:

1. Hold the Windows key, while pressing “R” to bring up the Run dialog box.

2. Type “services.msc“, then press “Enter“.

3. The Services window displays. Find “Superfetch” in the list.

4. Right-click “Superfetch“, then select “Properties“.

5. Select the “Stop” button if you wish to stop the service.

Feel free to post again if you have other concerns.

Romel Ram, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Disable Superfetch permanently

Hi,

Certain programs can be disabled as long as it is on the services list. To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Is Superfetch available on the list of services for your Windows 10 device?
    • Is high CPU usage for Superfetch showing even before?
    • If no, when did the issue start to occur?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Jan 11, 2019
  4. borate Win User

Superfetch disable

In Windows 10, v1809 Superfetch is no longer listed as a service.

How can it be disabled - perhaps via the registry?

Thanks.

borate, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. No Superfetch on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - Superfetch

2. Disabled SuperFetch but system is so slow now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled SuperFetch but system is so slow now: Good day, I received a system that ran very slow in Windows 7 because of svchost. exe eating all my available memory. Upon disabling superfetch, the memory hog cleared however the system is just so slow now and doing basic tasks takes forever. I ran a bad sector test on the...
  3. Disabled SuperFetch but system is so slow now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled SuperFetch but system is so slow now: Good day, I received a system that ran very slow in Windows 7 because of svchost. exe eating all my available memory. Upon disabling superfetch, the memory hog cleared however the system is just so slow now and doing basic tasks takes forever. I ran a bad sector test on the...
  4. Superfetch service is not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Superfetch service is not running: Superfetch service is not running on server.it give me following error:But on RDP Server is running fine. Is this service relatable to any RDP Service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/superfetch-service-is-not-running/87ca5266-d9d9-46b4-9e27-f30292e7970d
  5. Superfetch service is not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Superfetch service is not running: Superfetch service is not running on server.it give me following error:But on RDP Server is running fine. Is this service relatable to any RDP Service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/superfetch-service-is-not-running/87ca5266-d9d9-46b4-9e27-f30292e7970d
  6. When I Enable Sysmain Superfetch My Windows 10 Laptop is Stuck On Restarting When I Restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I Enable Sysmain Superfetch My Windows 10 Laptop is Stuck On Restarting When I Restart.: When I Enable Sysmain Superfetch My Windows 10 Laptop is Stuck On Restarting When I Restart and I Have to Press The Power Button . When I Do that I am Finding Corrupted Files. Temporarily I Disabled it and My Laptop is Properly Restarting now . But I Need Sysmain because it...
  7. Making a program cold run by disabling Superfetch and Intel Optane

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Making a program cold run by disabling Superfetch and Intel Optane: The first time I open a program on windows it is slow to load then if I close it and open it again, it's fast to load. This suggests that windows is caching the frequently and recently used programs in advance to make it faster to load and run. The first run is called a cold...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Prefetcher/Superfetcher Bug

Windows 10 Pro Prefetcher/Superfetcher Bug: There is a bug where .zip files, .pdfs and other file formats are being cached in memory making free memory jump from GBs to MBs. The only work around I found was to turn off Prefetcher and SuperFetch in the registry and than use RAMMap to clear the standby buffer. Please...
  9. Superfetch and System main running at the same time with 100% disc space in task manager

Superfetch and System main running at the same time with 100% disc space in task manager: Hi, My computer was barely moving at startup, I opened task manager and Superfetch was running along with System Main. I looked into disabling Superfetch but could not find it in services. I then found out that Superfetch has been replaced with System Main in Windows 10. Why...
  10. Prefetch / superfetch / hibernation - Safe for SSDs?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prefetch / superfetch / hibernation - Safe for SSDs?: I've heard mixed things from multiple websites whether it's a bad thing or not, so I thought I'd just ask here. I'm wondering if it's completely safe to have it enabled. It was enabled by default I disabled it, and I thought it was extremely bad for the lifespan of them,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. superfetch service missing

2. superfetch missing

3. no superfetch in windows 10

4. no superfetch in services,
  5. no superfetch windows 10,
  6. windows 10 no superfetch,
  7. superfetch not in services,
  8. windows 10 1903 superfetch,
  9. windows no superfetch,
  10. windows update BITS and Superfetch,
  11. no superfetch,