Windows 10: no supprot for azure?

Discus and support no supprot for azure? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; seriously? you can not just call them? i have to literally jump through hoops to get support? i have to input over 50 fields of information to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Default Username 45343, Mar 9, 2021.

1. no supprot for azure?

seriously? you can not just call them? i have to literally jump through hoops to get support? i have to input over 50 fields of information to get help? seriously? and every one in this community agrees with this? and you all wonder why I am so salty? Wow.

:)

Default Username 45343, Mar 9, 2021

2. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Azure AD Banned Password List without On-Prem Agent

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query regarding Azure AD Banned Password list without On-Prem agent.

We do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Azure AD, let me point you in the right direction, where you may find appropriate support for the issue. I would suggest you to post your query in
    Microsoft Q&A, where we have support professionals to address your query.

Article for reference:

I hope your query gets resolved at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 9, 2021
  4. no supprot for azure?

The correct way to mount an Azure Windows Share

Here is my goal:

• I'd like to have an Azure Windows Share folder that I can mount both in my Windows Azure VM and on my Local Computer.
    • I'd like to be able to read and write to files in this share from both the Azure VM and my Local Computer
    • I am not necessarily trying to use a VPN
    Here is my starting point:

• I have a Windows Azure account
    • I have used the PowerShell scripts to create a Windows Azure VM (With Windows Server 2016 DataCenter)
    • I have logged into my Azure VM
    • I have created a Storage Account (with an Account Key) in my Azure Portal
    • I have attempted to follow the instructions in this article: Use an Azure file share with Windows
    Here is my problem:

• I am confused on when it says to open Port 445. Port 445 appears to be open on the VM, but the share should be separate from the VM, correct? Where then am I supposed to open port 445? Is there a different machine that I should be accessing via PowerShell
      commands?

Also, is there another way to accomplish my goal (see "Here is my goal" section above") given where I am starting from?

Michael Plautz, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

no supprot for azure?

1. no supprot for azure? - Similar Threads - supprot azure

2. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue: Hi All,I am running VSCode on Windows 10.I am getting the below error when running AZ Modules. These modules work fine in powershellISE.PS C:\Users\admin> connect-AzAccount WARNING: Unable to acquire token for tenant 'organizations' with error 'InteractiveBrowserCredential...
  3. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue: Hi All,I am running VSCode on Windows 10.I am getting the below error when running AZ Modules. These modules work fine in powershellISE.PS C:\Users\admin> connect-AzAccount WARNING: Unable to acquire token for tenant 'organizations' with error 'InteractiveBrowserCredential...
  4. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Azure device sync status shows error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure device sync status shows error: Hi Team,we have migarted the machines from ON-Prem Ad to Azure hybrid, some machine we are facing issye in device sync status, we have troubleshooted the issue with windows uptodate, bios updated and drivers updated, but still facing issue while sync the device, could you...
  6. Azure device sync status shows error

Azure device sync status shows error: Hi Team,we have migarted the machines from ON-Prem Ad to Azure hybrid, some machine we are facing issye in device sync status, we have troubleshooted the issue with windows uptodate, bios updated and drivers updated, but still facing issue while sync the device, could you...
  7. Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue: Dear All, Would like to ask now a day still can choose "Standard_B1ms" ? i deployed azure appliance for veeam, the HD its generated is "Standard_B2s", i shutdown the vm and in disk > size + pferforamnce i only can change from ssd to standard hd but no long...
  8. Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue

Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue: Dear All, Would like to ask now a day still can choose "Standard_B1ms" ? i deployed azure appliance for veeam, the HD its generated is "Standard_B2s", i shutdown the vm and in disk > size + pferforamnce i only can change from ssd to standard hd but no long...
  9. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...: I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is error. How can this be resolved.My email address: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...: I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is error. How can this be resolved.My email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...