Windows 10: No Surround Sound on Hyper X Cloud 2s on Windows 10

Discus and support No Surround Sound on Hyper X Cloud 2s on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi a while back my surround sound on my headset stopped working and i havent been able to find a fix yet. Ive tried a lot of fixes online and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jangohunter21, May 23, 2020.

1. No Surround Sound on Hyper X Cloud 2s on Windows 10

Hi a while back my surround sound on my headset stopped working and i havent been able to find a fix yet. Ive tried a lot of fixes online and nothing has done it yet. If anyone knows how to fix this it would be awesome.

:)

jangohunter21, May 23, 2020

2. 5.1 Surround sound in windows 10

Hi Jeka,

There are some reasons why you don't get the 5.1 surround sound. Some of these are caused by the type of audio format, how the file was encoded, if the file supports 5.1 surround sound and such. For us to determine what's causing
    the concern more precisely, please provide information on the following:

• The type of file that you're trying to play.
    • Troubleshooting steps done to rectify this concern

For now, before we go to a more in-depth troubleshooting, we suggest you run

audio troubleshooter.
    Look for Find and fix problems playing sounds.

Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Roberto Ven, May 23, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No Surround Sound on Hyper X Cloud 2s on Windows 10 :p

cadaveca, May 23, 2020
  4. No Surround Sound on Hyper X Cloud 2s on Windows 10

5.1 surround sound

Just upgraded to latest Windows 10. Surround sound is not on audio channel menu. Only "stereo" is listed. Surround sound is also now not working on ONKYO receiver. Windows says I have latest sound driver.

All other help messages talk about realtek. I just have what came with Dell computer.

DwightHarris10, May 23, 2020
Thema:

No Surround Sound on Hyper X Cloud 2s on Windows 10

1. No Surround Sound on Hyper X Cloud 2s on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Surround Sound Hyper

2. Hyper x quad cast sounds bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper x quad cast sounds bad: Hey I have a problem with the hyper x quad cast mic it sounds terrible when hooked up to my pc and it’s a good mic I’ve heard rumors that when u have a Nividia ge force graphics card it can ruin the mic quality is that true?...
  3. Hyper x quad cast sounds bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper x quad cast sounds bad: Hey I have a problem with the hyper x quad cast mic it sounds terrible when hooked up to my pc and it’s a good mic I’ve heard rumors that when u have a Nividia ge force graphics card it can ruin the mic quality is that true?...
  4. Device not migrated Mic is not working! windows 10 headset- Hyper X cloud stinger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device not migrated Mic is not working! windows 10 headset- Hyper X cloud stinger: Hello everyone i need help!my headset audio was was working until december 2021 where the mic just stopped workingi checked on device manager and it said device not migrated. i tried to look on google to find my solution but nothing worksi have tried-Uninstalling the mic and...
  5. Hyper X Cloud Stinger Headset not recognized on windows

Hyper X Cloud Stinger Headset not recognized on windows: I have a Hyper X Cloud Stinger Headset and it works perfectly fine, I can hear audio and also use the mic fine, but when i try to change its properties in the control panel the headset doesn't pop up....
  6. Windows 10 Hates Surround Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Hates Surround Sound: I recently installed a third monitor. This really highlighted my outdated soundbar, as it only covered one monitor. I went ahead and got a new sound card (Sound Blaster Audigy RX) and new speakers (Logitech Z606) so I could have 5.1 surround sound. Well, I've had nothing...
  7. Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working: I've installed Razer 7.1 Surround Sound and followed the instructions and my headset doesn't work[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/razer-kraken-x-71-surround-sound-not-working/d55de84e-8b8f-4df8-bea2-0b9aefce57da
  8. Windows 10 and 5.1 surround sound

Windows 10 and 5.1 surround sound: Looking through the forums, I notice that a lot of people have threads pointing out that Windows 10 simply doesn't play 5.1 sound consistently, some threads going back to 2016. I'm still having this problem and I see no response whatsoever to this issue. Why is this not...
  9. Surround Sound

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surround Sound: Would the issue with surround sound have anything to do with the fact that Microsoft is working with the companies that license Dolby Surround and other surround sound processing to have a monthly fee for these features? This does not occur on my upgraded WIN 7 to Win 10...
  10. Surround sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surround sound: Hello, I have a bioware version 1803. The problem is no matter what headphone i useI can't seem toactivate surround sound. It doesn't let me at all. It's frustationg because i am a music lover and really just sets me off. Please do help....