Windows 10: No Swipe Keyboard?

Discus and support No Swipe Keyboard? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can it really be that there's no swipe keyboard for Win 10? I just spent a big bunch of money on a Surface Pro 6, and am horrified to discover that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlfredStansbury, May 30, 2019.

1. No Swipe Keyboard?

Can it really be that there's no swipe keyboard for Win 10?

I just spent a big bunch of money on a Surface Pro 6, and am horrified to discover that I can't swipe type, AND there's no auto completion.

Am I doing something wrong, or missing a setting, or is this just the way it is?

I saw an article saying that Swiftkey was coming to W10 last fall but there's nothing in the store...

:)

AlfredStansbury, May 30, 2019

2. is swipe keyboard limited to languages ??

im from india. before my hard reset when i type there wont be any suggestions (bec its off) but when i swipe i get suggestions. after my hard reset when i turned off suggestions swipe is not working for me. i went to keyboard settinngs and i found english
    US,UK,India. does anyone know which keyboard should i use to get my old keyboard?? im new to windows

sajithrs784, May 30, 2019
  3. swipe keyboard on w10m and Elite X3

Hi

the swipe keyboard word definition on w10m and the elite x3 is poor. For example, the word inquiry, it doesn't even come up on the list of word choices. Interesting, if I use a quote-mark first, "inquiry" comes up as the default choice. There are many words
    that the swipe keyboard will not recognize.

the swipe keyboard on W8.1M and a Lumia 1020 has no problem at all

giancarlo88, May 30, 2019
  4. djhnsn043 Win User

No Swipe Keyboard?

Enable or Disable Edge Swipe on Screen in Windows 10

Hey, I am using a logitech k400 keyboard with touchpad. I have this plugged in as well as a normal keyboard and mouse. I can't get the edge swipe gesture to stop working, regardless of disabling it in gp or registry. Any suggestions?

djhnsn043, May 30, 2019
Thema:

No Swipe Keyboard?

1. No Swipe Keyboard? - Similar Threads - Swipe Keyboard

2. "swipe" keyboard option for use with laptop computer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "swipe" keyboard option for use with laptop computer Windows 11: HelloI struggle with arthritis and it's painful to spend all day at a traditional keyboard. I've tried one that is split in two and you have the parts at an angle, but the problem isn't the angle but pressing the keys.When I'm on my phone, I use the swipe keyboard to move my...
  3. "swipe" keyboard option for use with laptop computer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "swipe" keyboard option for use with laptop computer Windows 11: HelloI struggle with arthritis and it's painful to spend all day at a traditional keyboard. I've tried one that is split in two and you have the parts at an angle, but the problem isn't the angle but pressing the keys.When I'm on my phone, I use the swipe keyboard to move my...
  4. Touchscreen keyboard swipe and word suggestions missing some basic words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen keyboard swipe and word suggestions missing some basic words: when using swipe keyboard I am unable to type some common/basic words like "jail" and "death".Swipe texting the word "jail" ends up typing "jailed" with no "jail" in the suggestions and swipe texting "death" ends up inputting a skull emoji with no suggestion for the word...
  5. Touchscreen keyboard swipe and word suggestions missing some basic words

Touchscreen keyboard swipe and word suggestions missing some basic words: when using swipe keyboard I am unable to type some common/basic words like "jail" and "death".Swipe texting the word "jail" ends up typing "jailed" with no "jail" in the suggestions and swipe texting "death" ends up inputting a skull emoji with no suggestion for the word...
  6. All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working: When I first got this keyboard, I did not read the instructions and stuff so I didn't know about the gestures that came with the keyboard. One day, I decided to read the manual and realised that there was swipe gestures. When I tried to use the swipe gestures however, they...
  7. All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working

All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working: When I first got this keyboard, I did not read the instructions and stuff so I didn't know about the gestures that came with the keyboard. One day, I decided to read the manual and realised that there was swipe gestures. When I tried to use the swipe gestures however, they...
  8. Seperate number row in on-screen keyboard with swipe typing support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seperate number row in on-screen keyboard with swipe typing support: Currently, i can either use the default layout without dedicated number row and have swipe typing, or use traditional layout with dedicated number row and miss swipe typing. This makes both of them pretty unproductive for me. Ideally, I would have preferred default layout...
  9. Seperate number row in on-screen keyboard with swipe typing support

Seperate number row in on-screen keyboard with swipe typing support: Currently, i can either use the default layout without dedicated number row and have swipe typing, or use traditional layout with dedicated number row and miss swipe typing. This makes both of them pretty unproductive for me. Ideally, I would have preferred default layout...
  10. number row with on screen keyboard without losing swipe typing

number row with on screen keyboard without losing swipe typing: Currently, i can either use the default layout without dedicated number row and have swipe typing, or use traditional layout with dedicated number row and miss swipe typing. This makes both of them pretty unproductive for me. Ideally, I would have preferred default layout...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome no swipe

2. WINDOWS 1903 SWIPE KEYBOARD IS MISSING