Windows 10: No Switch To Windows 10 Home

Discus and support No Switch To Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to Fix my windows 10 S activation has no Switch to Windows 10 Home and Get to the store please guys help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zachary10992, Jun 24, 2022.

1. No Switch To Windows 10 Home

How to Fix my windows 10 S activation has no Switch to Windows 10 Home and Get to the store please guys help me.

:)

Zachary10992, Jun 24, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

No Switch To Windows 10 Home

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

No Switch To Windows 10 Home

1. No Switch To Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Switch Home

2. windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode: hello there,i tried to switch off s mode on my new Asus windows 11 home, in all possible ways, but everytime i follow the instructions, i get the prompt: Sorry, something went wrong. We're trying to make it right. Please refresh or try again later. How can I solve this...
  3. windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 home on new asus laptop - cannot switch off s mode: hello there,i tried to switch off s mode on my new Asus windows 11 home, in all possible ways, but everytime i follow the instructions, i get the prompt: Sorry, something went wrong. We're trying to make it right. Please refresh or try again later. How can I solve this...
  4. Windows 11 Home S Mode, unable to switch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home S Mode, unable to switch.: Hi, I have purchased a new laptop which is Windows 11 Home S Mode, i am trying to switch from S mode. I have tried to go through settings link to store and press GET and Microsoft store and keep getting the same issue."Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade"...
  5. Windows 11 Home S Mode, unable to switch.

Windows 11 Home S Mode, unable to switch.: Hi, I have purchased a new laptop which is Windows 11 Home S Mode, i am trying to switch from S mode. I have tried to go through settings link to store and press GET and Microsoft store and keep getting the same issue."Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade"...
  6. Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home: Hi everyone, I'm currently facing two issues with my MSI Creator Z16 laptop running Windows 11 Home. 1. Laptop Reset Error: I've been unable to reset my laptop recently, encountering an error each time I attempt to do so. Are there any troubleshooting steps or solutions to...
  7. Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home

Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home: Hi everyone, I'm currently facing two issues with my MSI Creator Z16 laptop running Windows 11 Home. 1. Laptop Reset Error: I've been unable to reset my laptop recently, encountering an error each time I attempt to do so. Are there any troubleshooting steps or solutions to...
  8. Home Internet not working but able to ping websites. Switched over to mobile hotspot and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Internet not working but able to ping websites. Switched over to mobile hotspot and it...: out of nowhere, my Internet stopped working. Window says I’m connected and I am able to ping website using CMD. Neither ethernet nor Wi-Fi works. I have reset my network stack and nothing is helped. Why would my home Internet not work, but my hotspot works just fine. Other...
  9. Home Internet not working but able to ping websites. Switched over to mobile hotspot and it...

Home Internet not working but able to ping websites. Switched over to mobile hotspot and it...: out of nowhere, my Internet stopped working. Window says I’m connected and I am able to ping website using CMD. Neither ethernet nor Wi-Fi works. I have reset my network stack and nothing is helped. Why would my home Internet not work, but my hotspot works just fine. Other...
  10. I have windows 11 and switched from S to Home, but I still can't get EA App to install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11 and switched from S to Home, but I still can't get EA App to install?: I followed the instructions provided under another question asked regarding issues with apps downloading. I was capable of downloading the EA app however it runs into an error while installing the app. Laptop is brand new so can't be due storage issues....