Windows 10: No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking

Discus and support No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When there is no window opened, hovering over taskbar app icons, a preview is shown, but on hovering over preview no full window is opened, and no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vwake123, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Vwake123 Win User

No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking

When there is no window opened, hovering over taskbar app icons, a preview is shown, but on hovering over preview no full window is opened, and no peeking is done, and also clicking on that small preview, no window opened.

1. And whenever there is a window is opened then hovering over taskbar icons doesn't gives any preview of the window.
    2. But it still opens window, on just clicking on task bar icons ( i.e. working fine ).

And when two windows of any app is being opened and if minimized any of them then you can not maximise that minimized window...???

• And when both windows of same app is being minimized then hovering over task bar icon of that app still shows those two previews, but clicking on any preview doesn't provide anything, and thus it all means after minimizing those two window of that app you can not recover any of the window.

Basically the problem is I'm not able to open window ( or make full ) from any task bar preview and the First (1.) one also of first paragraph.

:)

Vwake123, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Delon1987 Win User

no full screen preview when hovering taskbar thumbnail

Last time when I fresh install Windows 10 and whenever i hover my mouse cursor to multiple opened browser it show thumbnails, and when I next hover the cursor to that particular thumbnails it will show full screen preview as you might say peek. Now it doesn't
    do anything anymore.

Can anyone help?

The picture attached is the preview thumbnail and when i try hover to the default Firefox browser it does not 'peek' into it anymore.

No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking d3436097-1168-4585-9c75-076346a42df5.png

Delon1987, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Hovering over a window won't peek when another window is open

So usually when i would hover over a window in my task bar the little thumbnail would pop up and then once i hover over it i would get a "preview" of sorts similar to when you use the aero peek to desktop feature, only that window would be visible and this
    is no longer happening and i find it to be an annoyance when trying to multi task

EDIT: This being what i mean as it is hard to put into words when i hover over the spotify thumbnail it doesn't display a preview, i hope this clarifies what i actually meant

No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking 5d8e2a7e-ed54-4a34-ac8a-b5c9ec90e9dc.png

Jake Te Pania, Sep 4, 2018
  4. No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking

Aero Peek not working after ATI driver upgraded

After I upgraded to the 10.3 Catalyst driver just a few hours ago Aero Peek is completely nonfunctional - hovering over a thumbnail preview does not bring that window into focus and hovering over the 'Show Desktop' button on the task bar does nothing. I've rebooted several times, changed the advanced display options to 'Best Performance' then back to 'Let Windows Decide' then to 'Best Appearance' with no progress made. Any suggestions? *Confused No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking :confused:

EDIT- Fixed - Thank you 95Viper and eidairaman1

beyond_amusia, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking

1. No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking - Similar Threads - Task Bar hovering

2. Task bar doesn't respond on hover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar doesn't respond on hover: My taskbar is pinned to the top of the screen and it's hides automatically.When multiple windows or just one are opened full screen and I try to switch windows or programs, or need smth else on the taskbar and I move my cursor to the top of screen trying to open it hidden...
  3. Task bar doesn't respond on hover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar doesn't respond on hover: My taskbar is pinned to the top of the screen and it's hides automatically.When multiple windows or just one are opened full screen and I try to switch windows or programs, or need smth else on the taskbar and I move my cursor to the top of screen trying to open it hidden...
  4. Task bar doesn't respond on hover

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest: This feature is already present, but only in the *TOP STORIES SECTION* not in the normal news tiles. I think, we must have this feature in the normal tiles too so as to read the full news on hovering over the headlineTOP STORIES: Normal Tile: Please have this done...
  6. Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest: This feature is already present, but only in the *TOP STORIES SECTION* not in the normal news tiles. I think, we must have this feature in the normal tiles too so as to read the full news on hovering over the headlineTOP STORIES: Normal Tile: Please have this done...
  7. Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Window task bar live preview hover not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window task bar live preview hover not working?: I need help. I used to be able to minimize a window, then hover over the icon in the task bar, and it would show a live video feed at the bottom of the task bar. Now when I have a window minimized, and I try to hover over it in the task bar, it only shows a thumbnail and not...
  9. Hover over icon

Hover over icon: [ATTACH] How do i stop this from happening everytime i drag the mouse over an icon? It even stays like that even if im not hovering over it, i need to click for it to disipear....
  10. Looking to modify task bar hover settings

Looking to modify task bar hover settings: Hi all, I have a bit of a think for hidden task bars. But I was wondering if there was a way to adjust the hover behaviour for the task bar, so I have to hold the cursor at the taskbar location for a set amount of time before it shows? I currently accidentally activate it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar will not show when hovering the mouse when there is an app open in full screen

2. not able to view window only when hovering over task bar

3. preview app window when mouse hovers app in taskbar

4. windows 10 file explorer hovering seconds over vlc full screen,
  5. no full screen preview when hovering taskbar thumbnail