Windows 10: No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps

Discus and support No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Recently and suddenly my icons in the taskbar for my store apps disappear , so any idea ho to get them back. Everything was fine 1,2 days ago.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zeeshan Ali Qureshi, Aug 9, 2019.

1. No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps

Hi, Recently and suddenly my icons in the taskbar for my store apps disappear , so any idea ho to get them back. Everything was fine 1,2 days ago.

No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps 8b33676f-60bf-41df-946c-b32f7d9be399?upload=true.jpg

No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps 49e26d67-ad5a-4f32-88e4-fe5f3c3c94f9?upload=true.png

:)

Zeeshan Ali Qureshi, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Taskbar icons faulty

Hi Mike,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What happens when you try to open store?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Are you able to find those icons on the app list in start menu?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to search for the missing icon apps in the search bar and check for the app, once you find the app right click on it, then click on pin to taskbar. Check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run App troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search next to start.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on left side and select ‘Windows store Apps’.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to reset windows store,
    Wsreset resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.

• Type Windows key + R
    • Type wsreset and press Enter.
    For your reference refer to the below to the below link.

Basics: Using Start and Taskbar in Windows 10

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 9, 2019
  4. rosslight Win User

No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps

Microsoft Store Apps Missing Taskbar Icons on Windows 10

All of my Microsoft Store apps do not show their icons. I tried all the steps in

this answer
    , as well as uninstalling Google Drive File Stream, but no luck. Are there any other steps I can try?

rosslight, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps

1. No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps - Similar Threads - taskbar icons Store

2. Icons of Windows Store apps missing on the taskbar on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons of Windows Store apps missing on the taskbar on Windows 11: Hello,After upgrading to Windows 11 Pro 22H2, the icons of Windows Store apps for example: Terminal or Notepad are missing on the taskbar.I tried a lot of things but without any success :Restore the systemRepair Windows StoreReinstall Windows Store completelyRun DISM.exe...
  3. Icons of Windows Store apps missing on the taskbar on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons of Windows Store apps missing on the taskbar on Windows 11: Hello,After upgrading to Windows 11 Pro 22H2, the icons of Windows Store apps for example: Terminal or Notepad are missing on the taskbar.I tried a lot of things but without any success :Restore the systemRepair Windows StoreReinstall Windows Store completelyRun DISM.exe...
  4. Microsoft Store apps not showing icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store apps not showing icons in taskbar: Recently some of the apps in my taskbar stop showing there icons like this :- I have tried *SFC*DISM*reinstalling display driver*restarting windows explorer*many more...
  5. Microsoft Store apps not showing icons in taskbar

Microsoft Store apps not showing icons in taskbar: Recently some of the apps in my taskbar stop showing there icons like this :- I have tried *SFC*DISM*reinstalling display driver*restarting windows explorer*many more...
  6. PNG thumbnails and Windows Store app taskbar icons broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PNG thumbnails and Windows Store app taskbar icons broken: Hello,recently my computer has stopped showing thumbnails for PNG files and taskbar icons for any apps from the Windows store and Windows Apps.In the explorer, PNG files show a blank icon instead of a thumbnail.Apps like "Settings" show the same when searching for them and...
  7. PNG thumbnails and Windows Store app taskbar icons broken

PNG thumbnails and Windows Store app taskbar icons broken: Hello,recently my computer has stopped showing thumbnails for PNG files and taskbar icons for any apps from the Windows store and Windows Apps.In the explorer, PNG files show a blank icon instead of a thumbnail.Apps like "Settings" show the same when searching for them and...
  8. PNG thumbnails and Windows Store app taskbar icons broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Icons of Microsoft Store apps on the taskbar appear as a placeholders.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons of Microsoft Store apps on the taskbar appear as a placeholders.: [ATTACH] The title is pretty self explanatory. The two middle apps are WhatsApp Desktop and Spotify, both of them where downloaded from the Microsoft Store. I've already deleted the icon cache and the issue persists....
  10. APP ICONS TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    APP ICONS TASKBAR: HOW DO I DOWNLOAD APP ICONS AND PUT THEM ON TASK I DONT HAVE THE ICONS I WANT TO PUT ON BUT I HAVE TO APPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icons-taskbar/3d9a7faa-0031-417f-bc45-466dac249614