Windows 10: No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps

Discus and support No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Recently and suddenly my icons in the taskbar for my store apps disappear , so any idea ho to get them back. Everything was fine 1,2 days ago.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zeeshan Ali Qureshi, Aug 9, 2019.

1. No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps

Hi, Recently and suddenly my icons in the taskbar for my store apps disappear , so any idea ho to get them back. Everything was fine 1,2 days ago.

No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps 8b33676f-60bf-41df-946c-b32f7d9be399?upload=true.jpg

No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps 49e26d67-ad5a-4f32-88e4-fe5f3c3c94f9?upload=true.png

:)

Zeeshan Ali Qureshi, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Taskbar icons faulty

Hi Mike,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What happens when you try to open store?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Are you able to find those icons on the app list in start menu?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to search for the missing icon apps in the search bar and check for the app, once you find the app right click on it, then click on pin to taskbar. Check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run App troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search next to start.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on left side and select ‘Windows store Apps’.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to reset windows store,
    Wsreset resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.

• Type Windows key + R
    • Type wsreset and press Enter.
    For your reference refer to the below to the below link.

Basics: Using Start and Taskbar in Windows 10

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 9, 2019
  4. rosslight Win User

No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps

Microsoft Store Apps Missing Taskbar Icons on Windows 10

All of my Microsoft Store apps do not show their icons. I tried all the steps in

this answer
    , as well as uninstalling Google Drive File Stream, but no luck. Are there any other steps I can try?

rosslight, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps

1. No taskbar icons for Windows Store Apps - Similar Threads - taskbar icons Store

2. Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar: "Microsoft Store" icon disappear on the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-icon-disappear-on-the-taskbar/1617212f-194c-4af8-b95e-2c7da043f87a"
  3. Issues with start, taskbar, and app icons.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with start, taskbar, and app icons.: I don't know when this started exactly, but my pc has been suffering from a few problems. Firstly, when I click (left or right mouse button) on the start menu, cortana, nothing happens. Clicking one of the app icons like edge or store brings up a text window that says class...
  4. How can I change Windows 10 taskbar icons for Windows Store apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change Windows 10 taskbar icons for Windows Store apps: I'm trying to customize the icons of my most used programs. I've been able to do this for all of them, including file explorer, except for Drawboard PDF. I've read on some forums that apps from the windows store are different, and don't have executables. Any help would be...
  5. Changing Windows Store Apps icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Windows Store Apps icons: Hey folks, anybody knows, if it is currently possible to change the icons of the Apps from the Windows Store in the Windows Start Menu? Not talking about the ordinary shortcuts in the Start menu folders.. Maybe some tool like ResHacker exists? Thanks in advance....
  6. Windows APPS ICON NOT SHOWING PROPERLY on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows APPS ICON NOT SHOWING PROPERLY on taskbar: It's been couple of days since I upgraded my system to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Everything is working fine except this nasty error. If I pin apps to taskbar or run apps , the app icons on the taskbar are shown as white square. And I am seeing the same thing on Apps &...
  7. windows store app missing from taskbar

windows store app missing from taskbar: The windows store app is missing from the taskbar and when I open "all apps" the box by "store" is blank. How do I load app for the store? 29894
  8. Missing Store Apps Icons

Missing Store Apps Icons: Hi, when I search for store apps like calculator, store, settings the icons don't show up. [img] [img] However when I have them pinned their icons show up. 96187
  9. Missing App Icons on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing App Icons on Taskbar: No app icons will appear on the taskbar. They show fine in the Start menu, but are missing on the taskbar. It only includes apps, no installed programs are having this issue. This includes calculator, Edge, Xbox, etc. I tried rebuilding the icon cache from this tutorial, but...
  10. App ICON's missing in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    App ICON's missing in Taskbar: Hello all, I've been running Windows 10 for a year or so now.. I tend to run several (dozens) of applications at the same time, and to manage that, I would hover the mouse over the icons in the task bar to see which running application, I wanted to access. For example,...