Windows 10: No Terminal. HELP!!!

Discus and support No Terminal. HELP!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft Team,I am Aasheesh agarwal, was just trying to rename sethc.exe sticky keys to cmd.exe command prompt and cmd.exe to sethc.exe. I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AasheeshAgarwal, Nov 22, 2021.

1. No Terminal. HELP!!!

Hey Microsoft Team,I am Aasheesh agarwal, was just trying to rename sethc.exe sticky keys to cmd.exe command prompt and cmd.exe to sethc.exe. I also removed computer access from both files, but after it, terminal get stop working. Windows security notify that it is a virus, and the sethc.exe that is became from cmd.exe doesn't work. I tried both files, but both files stop working. I used windows security full scan and after restart there stick keys come on 5 shift press but the command prompt is removed. I also checked and there have sticky keys file not showing in c:\windows\system32 also

:)

AasheeshAgarwal, Nov 22, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 22, 2021
  3. shahzadch Win User
    {HELP} this terminal is bound to other account

i m living in pakistan and i used ptcl smart tv. i m using multiple accounts on it after fresh windows installation first enterd account is only working if i used another account i face this error "this terminal is bound to other account"
    No Terminal. HELP!!! [​IMG]

So i feel if i can change my device id may be the other one account is working

No Terminal. HELP!!! [​IMG]

please help to suggest that how i resolve this issue without resetting the windows10

shahzadch, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

No Terminal. HELP!!!

Windows Terminal Release Candidate v0.11.1333.0 (1.0rc2) to Windows 10

Source: https://github.com/microsoft/termina...g/v0.11.1333.0

Brink, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

No Terminal. HELP!!!

1. No Terminal. HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Terminal HELP

2. I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal: Hello I have a new HP laptop using edge browers and on task manager the edge browser was using 5.6 MB of memory out of 8Mbs so I clicked on the edge and a drop down I saw all the different programs using all the MB's so I closed down windows terminal to free up around 30mb's....
  3. I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal: Hello I have a new HP laptop using edge browers and on task manager the edge browser was using 5.6 MB of memory out of 8Mbs so I clicked on the edge and a drop down I saw all the different programs using all the MB's so I closed down windows terminal to free up around 30mb's....
  4. I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I need some help with windows powershell for windows terminal

6. No Terminal. HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Terminal. HELP!!!: Hey Microsoft Team,I am Aasheesh agarwal, was just trying to rename sethc.exe sticky keys to cmd.exe command prompt and cmd.exe to sethc.exe. I also removed computer access from both files, but after it, terminal get stop working. Windows security notify that it is a virus,...
  7. No Terminal. HELP!!!

No Terminal. HELP!!!: Hey Microsoft Team,I am Aasheesh agarwal, was just trying to rename sethc.exe sticky keys to cmd.exe command prompt and cmd.exe to sethc.exe. I also removed computer access from both files, but after it, terminal get stop working. Windows security notify that it is a virus,...
  8. Need help eliminating weather malware on my computer terminal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help eliminating weather malware on my computer terminal: After booting into my workstation today, I observed some drivel on my taskbar. I noted it dead on because of the poor quality of text and portion of it is cut off. Right clicking I was given the option to turn it off. As I experimented with it further, I observed the options...
  9. This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aympere [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdb7po/this_strange_terminal_things_is_really_annoying/
  10. [HELP] Running wsl.exe by itself and though Windows Terminal behaves differently when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Running wsl.exe by itself and though Windows Terminal behaves differently when...: Hello, I'm tryting to assosiate text file (and others) with programs in WSL. Associating files is easy, it's the command that's confusing. Doing wsl.exe nano $(wslpath "C:\Users\olive\Documents\pipi.txt") works file, it opens the file in nano on Debian GNU/Linux. However if...