Windows 10: No text displaying(urgent)

Discus and support No text displaying(urgent) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently reset my Windows 10 Laptop keeping all files but after a few days after doing so i boot up my laptop and no text is displaying i'm only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AundrePoyser, Sep 26, 2018.

1. No text displaying(urgent)

I recently reset my Windows 10 Laptop keeping all files but after a few days after doing so i boot up my laptop and no text is displaying i'm only seeing text in the browser and nowhere else and my start menu is not responding. how can this problem be resolve it's urgent.

:)

AundrePoyser, Sep 26, 2018
  2. philc43 Win User

Glitches in file explorer, distorted text and images. URGENT

Does it happen on all monitors you try?

Have you tried checking the display setting for size of text is set to the recommended default of 100%?

No text displaying(urgent) [​IMG]

philc43, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Callender Win User
    Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

No text displaying(urgent) [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

No text displaying(urgent)

Text not Displaying properly in application

Hi,

It seems that you're having problems regarding your text display on your Windows 10 computer. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the problem?
    • Have you tried updating your display driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

No text displaying(urgent)

1. No text displaying(urgent) - Similar Threads - text displaying urgent

2. Text display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text display problem: Hello, Since a few weeks, I have a problem with the display of the text under the shortcuts. The problem is present on the desktop, on "This PC" and in "Quick access". I have tried to restore the default font settings but it has no effect. I also tried the commands:...
  3. Display text and sizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display text and sizing: What is the difference between these options?Make Text Bigger with the sliding scareMake Everything bigger – Change the size of apps and text on the main displayScale and Layout – Custom Scaling...
  4. Display text and sizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display text and sizing: What is the difference between these options?Make Text Bigger with the sliding scareMake Everything bigger – Change the size of apps and text on the main displayScale and Layout – Custom Scaling...
  5. Odd Text Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd Text Display: Hi All, Having a bit of an odd issue which I'm also struggling to explain. This has limited my abilities to search for answers.This is a program that installs AI traffic for ESP Flight Simulators. It is not the only place where this is happening but it is the most obvious and...
  6. Some text not displayed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some text not displayed: Hello, I have some very disturbing issue recently. Some text is not displayed on the screen. This seems to happen randomly, in many applications, dialog windows, context menus etc. Please help....
  7. Missing text on display

Missing text on display: For some time now, I've been having a problem which affects certain web pages and emails when displayed on my desktop monitor. A large part of the text is missing, and just appears as blank white space. See examples here:...
  8. text not displaying properly

text not displaying properly: I must have hit something and now can't figure out what I did to make the presentation of text look different that it did. All text looks broken and is difficult to read. Help! I'm a undergraduate student and need to get this fixed!...
  9. Displays no text

Displays no text: hello, I had a malicious software infecting my computer so I reset my pc, deleting all my personal files and programs. however after resetting, i didn't connect my computer to internet but when i checked local disk C, there was an update on it : $Windows. ~bt. I didnt think...
  10. Display Text Not Clear

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Text Not Clear: My HP Envy laptop has just undergone servicing and a Windows re-install, so I'm starting from scratch. The one thing I haven't been able to adjust is the text displayed inside various windows; e.g. Windows Explorer. The text graphics are crude and simple and kind of ugly....