Windows 10: No text in applications

Discus and support No text in applications in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I cant be able to see text in windows. Task manager, Program and features, Microsoft word and other apps too cant be able to show text. What I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Imran_Akbar, Nov 6, 2018.

1. No text in applications

Hi, I cant be able to see text in windows. Task manager, Program and features, Microsoft word and other apps too

cant be able to show text. What I can see is columns and rows. Below are the pictures for some better explanation of my actual problem. I am using Evaluation copy Build 18272. I have so much pending work to do if any one can help me it would be great. Thank You!

No text in applications 4302ed1f-0fb6-42a6-bc88-dabb4575fbe1?upload=true.png

No text in applications fcaa59ef-25d2-4ef1-b58b-44831045b8d6?upload=true.png

:)

Imran_Akbar, Nov 6, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Predictive texting

Hi Tina,

In most cases, this issue with predictive text could have happened due to the application you are using. To resolve this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• In what application are you using predictive text?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Typing Settings and press
      Enter.
    • Turn off Autocorrect misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Do steps 1 and 2 but this time turn on Autocorrect misspelled words
      and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Check if the issue still exists.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

No text in applications

Lost text

Hi Martha,

There are a lot of possible factor for a text or a
    word document to be lost. To isolate the issue, I have some questions for you:

• What application did you use to create the text document?

• Were there any changes made before the text was lost?

• Were there any recent application installed?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

No text in applications

1. No text in applications - Similar Threads - text applications

2. How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...: I recently purchased a refurbished computer and everything worked great but I noticed that the computer has a glitch in the system text. The glitch only appears when im working inside my system settings or applications but never on the internet. I want to know if there's a...
  3. How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...: I recently purchased a refurbished computer and everything worked great but I noticed that the computer has a glitch in the system text. The glitch only appears when im working inside my system settings or applications but never on the internet. I want to know if there's a...
  4. Text and Display not working for QAS Application. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text and Display not working for QAS Application. How do I fix this?: Hello MS Community, I'm a Tech Service Engineer, and I'm trying to fix a display issue with one of our client's applications. We push and install software on multiple Windows 10 devices; however, we've encountered an error with our QAS application. While installing the app,...
  5. Text and Display not working for QAS Application. How do I fix this?

Text and Display not working for QAS Application. How do I fix this?: Hello MS Community, I'm a Tech Service Engineer, and I'm trying to fix a display issue with one of our client's applications. We push and install software on multiple Windows 10 devices; however, we've encountered an error with our QAS application. While installing the app,...
  6. Text and Display not working for QAS Application. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Blurry text in some applications

Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  8. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  9. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why are most text boxes across many applications in my computer completely black?

Why are most text boxes across many applications in my computer completely black?: For some reason many places where I want to type turn the text box black making it harder for me to type. I thought it was an issue with accessibility in my settings but that does not seem to be the case. For example, a blank Excel sheet will now be completely black text...