Windows 10: No text in applications

Discus and support No text in applications in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I cant be able to see text in windows. Task manager, Program and features, Microsoft word and other apps too cant be able to show text. What I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Imran_Akbar, Nov 6, 2018.

1. No text in applications

Hi, I cant be able to see text in windows. Task manager, Program and features, Microsoft word and other apps too

cant be able to show text. What I can see is columns and rows. Below are the pictures for some better explanation of my actual problem. I am using Evaluation copy Build 18272. I have so much pending work to do if any one can help me it would be great. Thank You!

No text in applications 4302ed1f-0fb6-42a6-bc88-dabb4575fbe1?upload=true.png

No text in applications fcaa59ef-25d2-4ef1-b58b-44831045b8d6?upload=true.png

:)

Imran_Akbar, Nov 6, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Predictive texting

Hi Tina,

In most cases, this issue with predictive text could have happened due to the application you are using. To resolve this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• In what application are you using predictive text?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Typing Settings and press
      Enter.
    • Turn off Autocorrect misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Do steps 1 and 2 but this time turn on Autocorrect misspelled words
      and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Check if the issue still exists.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

No text in applications

Lost text

Hi Martha,

There are a lot of possible factor for a text or a
    word document to be lost. To isolate the issue, I have some questions for you:

• What application did you use to create the text document?

• Were there any changes made before the text was lost?

• Were there any recent application installed?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

No text in applications

1. No text in applications - Similar Threads - text applications

2. Microsoft Text Input Application/Inicio (Start in English) processes

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Text Input Application/Inicio (Start in English) processes: I updated to W10 1903 last night. After the update, I found two processes in Task manager that I never seen before, Microsoft Text Input Application and Inicio. Inicio means Start in Spanish. Does anyone know what they are and what they do? The one called Inicio perhaps does...
  3. How does one make text darker in all of Windows 10 and it's applications?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How does one make text darker in all of Windows 10 and it's applications?: I have tried everything that I can think of. Is there some way of making the text in Windows 10 darker. The type is so light that it is difficult to read. I am running the lastest Windows insider update for build 1903. BHF1...
  4. file explorer fatal error. 'failed to load application texts - immediate exit'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file explorer fatal error. 'failed to load application texts - immediate exit': Hello, whenever I try to open file explorer or right click anything I get the error: explorer.exe - fatal error. failed to load application texts - immediate exit. The screen then resets itself. This also extends to the fact I cannot right click on anything without...
  5. Text size very small in certain applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size very small in certain applications: [img] As the image above shows. I have an issue with certain apps (Doceri, and Adobe that I've identified) appearing with text extremely small. Other apps such as Chrome and Microsoft Office seem to be fine by comparison. I've thumbed through the solutions to similar...
  6. Looking for a Text to string application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a Text to string application: Hello I'm looking for an application or a web site that I will use to record good quality mp3 file from a string. Type a text and the output is a spoken mp3 file I was using few years ago AT&T application, but this site is down now Martin 26503
  7. Issue with Loading text files and some applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Loading text files and some applications: ok when i load some application's it just seems to freeze and do nothing same with text files this link here will show http://i.gyazo.com/6bc50a8f1d755cc0f9084053b6f3a297.mp4 same thing with the iwi as well and i know you can use winrar to open those i been modding for...
  8. Some window application text blur

in Windows 10 Support
    Some window application text blur: Hi, I'm new here. I've installed windows 10 pro (64bit) in my MacBook Pro 11.1. The problem is that device manager and some window applications have text blur as image attached below. What can I do to fix this problem? Thanks in advanced for your help. [img]...
  9. Blurry text in applications on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text in applications on windows 10: Hi i am running windows 10 professional on my dell inspiron 5521, everything seems to be woring fine except for the fact that some applications show slight blurry text and this is only in applications and not on desktop text or other rext such a MS Word, i do not know if it...
  10. Applications Muting when using Text-to-Speech

in Windows 10 Support
    Applications Muting when using Text-to-Speech: When I play a video on Youtube, it looks like this: [img] Then I run my tts reader, and it looks like this: [img] To sum up the images, all applications that make sound that are not the tts reader are muted. I have found the threads in Windows 7-8 that tell me...