Windows 10: No Text in Windows after giving permission to everyone for C: Drive

Discus and support No Text in Windows after giving permission to everyone for C: Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently installed windows 10 in my SSD and there was already an OS in my HDD so i gave permission to everyone for HDD and SSD and also changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TilakSharma, Apr 27, 2019.

1. No Text in Windows after giving permission to everyone for C: Drive

I recently installed windows 10 in my SSD and there was already an OS in my HDD so i gave permission to everyone for HDD and SSD and also changed Ownership of SSD to my new user and started having really weird problems.

Can someone help or explain me?

Please Look at the Video for better description: https://youtu.be/5rNSOQUCP-M

:)

TilakSharma, Apr 27, 2019

2. Can i give full permissions to C-Drive for everyone for apps purpose in windows 10?

First I give owner ship to administrators, second I give full permissions to everyone and other users.

After above steps I restarted machine and I login into user account and trying to access taskbar its not working and other options not working.

Please provide solution, because for my apps I need full permissions to C-drive for everyone (OS installed drive).

We are in domain network.

JAIPAL REDDY V, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Permission issue, shared drive Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can understand your concern. However, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the exact error message?
    2. Have you shared all hard drives or any particular folder within the particular hard drive?

Since you have mentioned that you are getting error related to permission issue, please refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by “Azee N” dated June 2nd 2010 on
    Providing permission to drive and try
    providing permission to the drive.

If the issue still persists, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to re-map the drive.

1. Disconnect the drive by right click on the drive and select disconnect (if the drive is mapped).
    2. Then re-map the drive by referring to Map a network drive
      and check if it resolves the issue.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Apr 27, 2019
  4. No Text in Windows after giving permission to everyone for C: Drive

Windows 10 c: drive not accessable

I was trying to solve a problem I had with accessing several folders, following the steps on a web site, and

I got a message that the owner of the C; drive was being erased!

Since then I have no access to the c: drive, I keep getting "access denied", "you don't have the proper permissions", "you don't have read permission", and when I finally got into Safe Mode and clicked on C:/properties/security, it said "Owner: Unable to
    display current owner".

I've tried more methods than I want to list trying to get ownership of the C: drive and set permissions back where they belong.

Where is the c: drive owner entered? Would I need to RegEdit? If so, please provide step by step because all I know about RegEdit is that it's dangerous to mess with.....

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Dave Ahlberg

DaveAhlberg, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

No Text in Windows after giving permission to everyone for C: Drive

1. No Text in Windows after giving permission to everyone for C: Drive - Similar Threads - Text giving permission

2. Several Windows functions broken after giving myself permissions to the entire C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several Windows functions broken after giving myself permissions to the entire C: drive: I recently went into the permissions for my C: drive, made myself the owner over TrustedInstaller, gave myself Full Control permissions, applied that to all subfolders and files and ignored any 'access is denied' messages during the application process. Since then, lots of...
  3. Several Windows functions broken after giving myself permissions to the entire C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several Windows functions broken after giving myself permissions to the entire C: drive: I recently went into the permissions for my C: drive, made myself the owner over TrustedInstaller, gave myself Full Control permissions, applied that to all subfolders and files and ignored any 'access is denied' messages during the application process. Since then, lots of...
  4. Resetting C drive permissions after deleting ‘SYSTEM’

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting C drive permissions after deleting ‘SYSTEM’: I accidentally changed the permissions for the C drive, deleting the Group/User ‘SYSTEM’. I have performed a reset and the permissions haven’t been restored to default. Please advise on how to correct this. Thank you! submitted by /u/blacknightcat [link] [comments]...
  5. Resetting C drive permissions after deleting 'SYSTEM'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resetting C drive permissions after deleting 'SYSTEM': I accidentally changed the permissions for the C drive, deleting the Group/user 'SYSTEM'. I have performed a reset and the permissions haven't been restored to default. Screenshot below. Please advise on how to correct this. Thank you! [ATTACH]...
  6. All Permission to Everyone user to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService folder -...

All Permission to Everyone user to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService folder -...: Hello, One of our vendor is asking to give user "EVERYONE" the Read, Write, Modify permission to folder NetworkService under C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles This will allow their customized scripts to run as desired. But I am worried that it will be a major security compromise....
  7. C drive Permissions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive Permissions: By default all my software and games are installed in C so My Documents/Videos/Pictures are the default save locations for respective software/game. After the latest Windows update, any game I playalready played before starts from the beginning and if i try to save the game...
  8. C drive permissions

C drive permissions: Any software or games I install, I install them in the default location C. if I am playing a game, the save files of the game by default gets saved in documents. Ever since updating windows, any software or game that tries to save something in documents is showing error. As...
  9. How to give Myself permission to use my own Files in C Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to give Myself permission to use my own Files in C Drive: Hello, I am really confused about this. When I create an Open Office Document, then make a copy of that same Document and put it into my C Drive, it says I can only open it and Read Only. I cannot edit it. I am having the same problems often with my files. How do I once...
  10. how to change ownership of c drive to everyone?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to change ownership of c drive to everyone?: Is there a way to change ownership of the C drive to everyone? I tried right clicking, Security -> Add -> Everyone (check name showed ok), then set it to full control, and hit apply, but when I open a command prompt and type echo # > bla, it still fails?? I can see its...