Windows 10: No Text is shown in all the apps I open

Discus and support No Text is shown in all the apps I open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using a windows 10 pro version 1909 My PC worked well but suddenly i tried to open the VMware Workstation but there was graphical load but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AtulSharma9, Oct 22, 2020.

1. No Text is shown in all the apps I open

I am using a windows 10 pro version 1909

My PC worked well but suddenly i tried to open the VMware Workstation but there was graphical load but no text seemed to load

same with control panel and other apps

Please Help

:)

AtulSharma9, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. No Text is shown in all the apps I open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
  3. No text on Apple TechPowerUp app

Since the last Apple update on my iPhone 7 Plus I can open the TechPowerUp app but the review text is missing. Deleting the app and making a fresh install made no difference.

robert3892, Oct 22, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

No Text is shown in all the apps I open

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

Hi, FWIW, I found that Atlantis Word was already added to the Open With list for .pdf's - although it is incapable of opening them.
    (Is that so with Word?)

No Text is shown in all the apps I open [​IMG]

It did show in the Open With list, and when clicked stated it could not open the pdf except as a text file (or similar). I.e. it gave a sensible warning message.

I therefore chose to delete it from the Open With options for pdf. Why it was added I don't know.

In your case it seemed Word had been successfully added - you add an item, click to Save it, and then should see this confirmation:

Perhaps if a program not registered to handle an extension is added to the Open With list for that extension, it doesn't appear in the menu- would have to test that.

** Well, I tried adding Wordpad to the OW list for png, and it appeared in it, and attempted to open the file- garbage of course.

I wonder if Word might have appeared in the Choose another app list..

Example of a lot of options being presented (png)

dalchina, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

No Text is shown in all the apps I open

1. No Text is shown in all the apps I open - Similar Threads - Text shown apps

2. The texts in Windows Settings APP are all inordered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The texts in Windows Settings APP are all inordered: ## ProblemThe Settings APP becomes abnormal. Texts are mismatching their original function.Here is the main page of the settings.Before It gets weird, I just changed the system language and did windows update.* System Ver: Windows 11 22H2...
  3. The texts in Windows Settings APP are all inordered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The texts in Windows Settings APP are all inordered: ## ProblemThe Settings APP becomes abnormal. Texts are mismatching their original function.Here is the main page of the settings.Before It gets weird, I just changed the system language and did windows update.* System Ver: Windows 11 22H2...
  4. All Microsoft apps will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Microsoft apps will not open: I have tried multiple things to fix this issue and I can not get any of the Microsoft apps to open including mail store calculator photos and feedback hub. Please help...
  5. All Microsoft apps will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Microsoft apps will not open: I have tried multiple things to fix this issue and I can not get any of the Microsoft apps to open including mail store calculator photos and feedback hub. Please help...
  6. Startup apps not shown

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup apps not shown: Suddenly my startup apps disappeared. No idea what happened! I searched online to find answers but nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-shown/c2789321-8c4a-4689-b1ba-621709bcca04
  7. Apps Won't Open at All

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps Won't Open at All: The apps are available in the taskbar but will not open on the computer screen. The screen is stuck on the desktop screen and it's only showing the wallpaper, no apps on the desktop screen. I am able to open task view and view my files, but that's it and I can do the windows...
  8. My Texts and Apps Are All Enlarged

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Texts and Apps Are All Enlarged: I was playing on my computer today, and all of a sudden I received a black screen. I had to restart my computer, but when I came back on to it, the home screen text was enlarged. I signed in and while doing this I noticed that all the texts were huge. I also noticed all the...
  9. All Apps Not Opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Apps Not Opening: Hello. Recently, I decided to try and import photos from my phone to my computer to free up space. Usually, I go into my photos app and just import from there, but everytime I open the photos app, it stays open for 3 seconds or so with a black screen, before shutting down. I...
  10. Old hard drive can't be opened, or not all files are shown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old hard drive can't be opened, or not all files are shown: I took out the hard drive from my old netbook that stopped working, and put it in an adapter to connect to my computer via USB. The first time that I did it was at least over a year ago, and now, opening it is taking too long and now it froze up Explorer. [ATTACH] The drive...