Windows 10: No threats detected after I clicked on spam link

Discus and support No threats detected after I clicked on spam link in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I accidentally clicked on a spam link so I did a full scan on Windows Security, then a scan with the free version of Malwarebytes and no threats were... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by werf34t3t3, Aug 16, 2022.

1. No threats detected after I clicked on spam link

I accidentally clicked on a spam link so I did a full scan on Windows Security, then a scan with the free version of Malwarebytes and no threats were detected. I also did a Microsoft Defender Offline scan but for some reason I can't see any results for it. When I go on protection history none of my scanning history shows. Because there were no threats from the full scan and Malwarebytes scan am I all good? I feel like my laptop is slightly slower than usual but I'm not sure.

:)

werf34t3t3, Aug 16, 2022
  2. APZ
    apz Win User

Threats detected by Windows Defender

Hello @AdvancedSetup,

When I click on View detailed results of the scan:

No threats detected after I clicked on spam link [​IMG]

I get this list of infections found:

Finally, I attach the reports:

3. Threats detected by Windows Defender

If you really want to be sure if those threats are removed completely then I would suggest to clean install Windows. That’s the only way to know for sure.

And always disconnect from the internet next time you encounter malware. That’s the first step to take, especially if you have more than one computer sharing the same network.

win10freak, Aug 16, 2022
  4. No threats detected after I clicked on spam link

spam or real threat

• HEllo sir I was using my laptop as I used daily but suddenly a alert has been pop up in my browser saying that you have been infected by a virus or spyware and call to the given number.Please clearify that that should I neglect it considering as a spam
      or take it as a serious threat.. Please help me. thanking you
      No threats detected after I clicked on spam link a3d60907-04d5-4958-8c9e-22de47d83a66.png

praphull kumar anand, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

No threats detected after I clicked on spam link

1. No threats detected after I clicked on spam link - Similar Threads - threats detected clicked

2. Microsoft defender shows "Threats detected", when I click on it, it says no current threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft defender shows "Threats detected", when I click on it, it says no current threats: Windows security in W10 is bugging out. Can someone help me fix this issue?Microsoft defender gives off a notification that a threat was detected and when I click on it it says no threats found. The threat appears for like a millisecond only....
  3. How to Stop Spam Email after clicking on phishing link

How to Stop Spam Email after clicking on phishing link: Dear all,I had accidentally fallen for a phishing link which claimed that my Facebook account was hacked. Whilst I did not reveal any personal information or download anything, my inbox is now cluttered with a deluge of spam / junk emails which are painfully obvious scams. It...
  4. Software and click spamming

Software and click spamming: Hello to everyone!Since some weeks my computer is freaking out... I tried to format and clean the PC from all sensitive data and sospicious apps. I launched malwarebytes defender and scanned all, windows defender too. But there's something else escaping from the...
  5. I accidently clicked on a spam email

I accidently clicked on a spam email: when i was using my phone, i accidently clicked on the spam category in gmail. then clicked on an email. it had inappriopate **** and the encryption is insanely insecure gmail says. i didnt click on anything when i was viewing itit is like someone sent you a virus link but...
  6. Scan detected threat

Scan detected threat: Hello Please would you assist. Today, Windows Defender detected two threats and quarantined/removed them on my PC. Screenshots as follows: PUA:Win32/Visicom - https://postimg.cc/Z9fyC24N VirTool:Win32/RemoteExec - https://postimg.cc/p97LNHPs But, they keep coming...
  7. Threats detected on scan

Threats detected on scan: I ran defend and upon completion of scan it said that I have 2 potential threats PUA:WIN32//VISCOM, PUA:WIN32//ASKTOOLBAR Defend cannot for some reason delete remove or quarantine them either. I ran malwarebytes, numerous times as well as kaparsky which don't even detect...
  8. Virus Threat Detected

Virus Threat Detected: Windows Defender 10 has detected multiples of this virus, virus:VBS/Redlof.A Windows Defender doesn't seem to have the ability to remove or quarantine this virus. I have also tried Defender offline. All that happens is my computer reboots and that's it. Does anyone have a...
  9. severe threat detected

severe threat detected: I'm getting a severe virus threat that continually is trying to load. Defender cleaned most of them except this one: [ATTACH]What should I do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/severe-threat-detected/c98323e0-f01b-4a61-ba62-6a6c9aa3cf48"
  10. Spam Link

Spam Link: Most times when i'm on facebook i find this message keeps popping up on my page. Does anyone know what this means? http://safety.microsoft.com.erlmainz.bcgdwnhuhxwh3bzak.stream/ow/en/index.php...