Windows 10: No thumbnails for videos or images in 10 1903

Discus and support No thumbnails for videos or images in 10 1903 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have been trying for several days now to get thumbnails for images and videos to show with no luck in 10 1903. i've installed the latest media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glacourse, Nov 20, 2019.

1. glacourse Win User

No thumbnails for videos or images in 10 1903

i have been trying for several days now to get thumbnails for images and videos to show with no luck in 10 1903. i've installed the latest media preview as i have in the past, but even with it i still do not get any thumbnails. i'm at a lost as what would be causing this, so at a lost as what to do to fix it. other than this the system is fast, responsive, and stable. any thoughts on how to correct this would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

:)

glacourse, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Mikeindia Win User

Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format

Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format. How can I get back the thumbnails it is quite hard to search for video that I'm looking for without the thumbnails.

Mikeindia, Nov 20, 2019
  3. bobosngle Win User

bobosngle, Nov 20, 2019
  4. bobosngle Win User

bobosngle, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

1. No thumbnails for videos or images in 10 1903 - Similar Threads - thumbnails videos images

2. Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine.: Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine. if i change .mp4 file to .vob the icons show a preview again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-thumbnails-not-showing-image-thumbnails-work/8f8450f0-81fa-4baa-bc62-1e2f7d250f5d
  3. Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine.: Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine. if i change .mp4 file to .vob the icons show a preview again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-thumbnails-not-showing-image-thumbnails-work/8f8450f0-81fa-4baa-bc62-1e2f7d250f5d
  4. Video Thumbnails not showing. Image thumbnails work fine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Video Thumbnails not showing. Images work fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Thumbnails not showing. Images work fine.: This is really a continuation of the thread of the same name started by BlakeNY.Like BlakeNY, I became increasingly frustrated at the "answers" that were not 'listening' ok, reading to what s/he was saying.Finally, I found this site:...
  6. Video Thumbnails not showing. Images work fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Thumbnails not showing. Images work fine.: This is really a continuation of the thread of the same name started by BlakeNY.Like BlakeNY, I became increasingly frustrated at the "answers" that were not 'listening' ok, reading to what s/he was saying.Finally, I found this site:...
  7. Video Thumbnails not showing. Images work fine.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. no video thumbnails, image thumbnails are working

in Windows 10 Support
    no video thumbnails, image thumbnails are working: Hi there, for some time now all videos on my system are without thumbnails in the explorer. Image files are shown correctly with thumbnails. I already tried all recommended solutions like deleting the thumbnail cache (manually and via disk cleaner), checked all settings in...
  9. Video Thumbnails not showing. Images work fine

Video Thumbnails not showing. Images work fine: Windows stopped showing video thumbnails in explorer and it's driving me nuts. I make videos for work and now it's like I'm working blind because I can't see what I'm opening. Image thumbnails still work. I have tried every solution I have been able to find but none have...
  10. Thumbnails not showing up for images and videos

Thumbnails not showing up for images and videos: Hi there, I don't know why, but whenever my thumbnails do not show the previews for the pictures Always tends to occur at night time. I've looked through MULTIPLE threads and they All say the same exact thing which is: "Go to View tab, go to Options, and go to the change...