Windows 10: No thumbnails for videos or images in 10 1903

Discus and support No thumbnails for videos or images in 10 1903 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have been trying for several days now to get thumbnails for images and videos to show with no luck in 10 1903. i've installed the latest media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glacourse, Nov 20, 2019.

1. glacourse Win User

No thumbnails for videos or images in 10 1903

i have been trying for several days now to get thumbnails for images and videos to show with no luck in 10 1903. i've installed the latest media preview as i have in the past, but even with it i still do not get any thumbnails. i'm at a lost as what would be causing this, so at a lost as what to do to fix it. other than this the system is fast, responsive, and stable. any thoughts on how to correct this would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

:)

glacourse, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Mikeindia Win User

Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format

Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format. How can I get back the thumbnails it is quite hard to search for video that I'm looking for without the thumbnails.

Mikeindia, Nov 20, 2019
  3. bobosngle Win User

bobosngle, Nov 20, 2019
  4. bobosngle Win User

bobosngle, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

1. No thumbnails for videos or images in 10 1903 - Similar Threads - thumbnails videos images

2. image on thumbnails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    image on thumbnails: In older versions of windows you could see images of what was in an svg file. With windows 10 you can't. I save a lot of craft patterns, and it takes forever to find the file I'm looking for without an image on the thumbnail. Is there a way to set this up?...
  3. 1903 train wreck - no PDF thumbnail images- et al

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    1903 train wreck - no PDF thumbnail images- et al: 1903 erased installed games of which I had only three-reinstall-fixed and don't care about the saved data It wiped out scaling of both displays and changed audio output to "the other one"- intel display properties, rescale-fixed audio fixed easy PDF .doc and .docx...
  4. 1903 train wreck - no pdg thumbnail images- et al

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    1903 train wreck - no pdg thumbnail images- et al: 1903 erased installed games of which I had only three-reinstall-fixed and don't care about the saved data It wiped out scaling of both displays and changed audio output to "the other one"- intel display properties, rescale-fixed audio fixed easy PDF .doc and .docx...
  5. Problem on image thumbnails

Problem on image thumbnails: Hi, I have W10 updated to may update and last patches. I noticed a small bug. If I visualize a folder with images with the "very large icons" layout, a very large white frame appears around each image. See the following image. [ATTACH] Scrolling down and coming back up,...
  6. Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format: Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format. How can I get back the thumbnails it is quite hard to search for video that I'm looking for without the thumbnails....
  7. No thumbnails for pics/videos

No thumbnails for pics/videos: Hello, I am having issues with my thumbnails on my pc(windows 10) not showing tumbnails. When i scroll down i can briefly see it but then it goes away. I have tried switching icons sizes, changing the open program to windows pics, and unchecking the always show icons button....
  8. Video Thumbnails Broken

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Thumbnails Broken: I have one PC with Windows 10 Home on it that has suddenly stopped displaying video thumbnails. Funny thing is that on other PC's on my network it works just fine. Picture thumbnails work fine but video thumbnails have stopped displaying at all. I have checked the obvious...
  9. Thumbnails not showing image in Photos

Thumbnails not showing image in Photos: I am new to Windows 10 and I'm not sure what I've done, but all of the thumbnails for all my photos look like the Photos icon. The one that has a blue background and looks like a couple little mountains. How do I get then to show the photo image again?...
  10. Disable Folder Thumbnails but keep Image Thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Folder Thumbnails but keep Image Thumbnails?: Hiya. I'm trying to disable the Thumbnails for those ugly "Live Folders". However, I can't seem to figure out how to turn them off without also disabling the thumbnails for individual image files. Does anybody know how to disable *just* the Live Folder thumbnails? 66021