Windows 10: no time/date on notification taskbar after update

Discus and support no time/date on notification taskbar after update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have had this Laptop for a year and a half now and all of a sudden there is no notification area, time, or date on my taskbar. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shabbirali1, May 18, 2019.

1. no time/date on notification taskbar after update

no time/date on notification taskbar after update b5a7b7af-6f43-4f52-b786-db0fad7caf78?upload=true.png
    I have had this Laptop for a year and a half now and all of a sudden there is no notification area, time, or date on my taskbar. I have tried the command prompt (admin) code, re-starting after turning all relevant apps and icons off then back on...to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

shabbirali1, May 18, 2019

2. Day and date gone from taskbar

Hello,

To assist you better, you might have opted to have the small buttons on the taskbar from its properties. If you uncheck the option to have small buttons on the taskbar, then that would increase the taskbar size and will display the date with the time on the
    notification area on the taskbar.

You may follow these steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • On the Taskbar tab, uncheck the option “Use small Taskbar
      buttons”.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Aldwin Rod, May 18, 2019
  3. No Date, Time or Notifications on taskbar

I have had this Laptop for a year and a half now and all of a sudden there is no notification area, time, or date on my taskbar. I have tried the command prompt (admin) code, re-starting after turning all relevant apps and icons off then back on...to no
    avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

tashaleach, May 18, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

no time/date on notification taskbar after update

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, May 18, 2019
Thema:

no time/date on notification taskbar after update

1. no time/date on notification taskbar after update - Similar Threads - date notification taskbar

2. Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...: Is there a setting somewhere that enables the system date/time behavior to be the same on all monitors? I often hover over the date/time to show the day of the week above it. I also like to click the date to show the calendar and toast notifications above the calendar. In...
  3. Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...: Is there a setting somewhere that enables the system date/time behavior to be the same on all monitors? I often hover over the date/time to show the day of the week above it. I also like to click the date to show the calendar and toast notifications above the calendar. In...
  4. Time & Date on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time & Date on taskbar: Time and date stopped appearing in taskbar. Taskbar will not expand when double arrow tried to move edge of taskbar. Taskbar settings does not show as locked. Used to be OK but stopped about a week ago. Reinstalled Windows 10, didn't help. Virus scan didn't improve it....
  5. Time and Date Format on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time and Date Format on Taskbar: Is there any way to alter the display format for the time and date on the Windows 10 taskbar? By default, it show a three-line entry of time, day, date. I would like to eliminate the day and only display the time and date. Is there any way to do that?...
  6. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/d1f6dffe-0810-448c-91a8-901c217eb73e
  7. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/af8c9f1e-c6ff-4a81-b056-5ecf611529ec
  8. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/de837ad6-018d-4be6-a114-15e63c8c5f66
  9. Time and date display on taskbar

Time and date display on taskbar: My display has recently started showing the time, day of the week and date in three lines, which makes my taskbar larger. How do I get rid of the day of the week and date? I only want to see the time in one line. Thank you for your time......
  10. Date/Time will not open in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Date/Time will not open in taskbar: I upgraded like everyone else in July and my laptop is working perfectly however my desktop is having the problems. When I go to where the date and time is and left-click on it nothing happens. If I right click it will give me the options to adjust date/time etc.. But what I...