Windows 10: No Toolbars or Menu Bars, at all! Help!

Discus and support No Toolbars or Menu Bars, at all! Help! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just bought my PC laptop and every single toolbar (File, Edit, View, Insert, Format, Table, Tools, Window, Help) for every app and browser I open, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JJ_Realtor, Jun 28, 2019.

1. No Toolbars or Menu Bars, at all! Help!

Just bought my PC laptop and every single toolbar (File, Edit, View, Insert, Format, Table, Tools, Window, Help) for every app and browser I open, is missing and there isn't one example that I could find in order to get some help. Please help, thank you.

:)

JJ_Realtor, Jun 28, 2019

2. Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    Favorite & Command Bar not showng even though they are ticked

Hi,

The Internet Explorer 11 provides a user interface which helps users to focus on the content of the page rather than the browser itself, hence hiding the Favorites Bar, Command Bar, Menu Bar, and Status Bar. To turn the toolbars back on, we suggest that
    you follow these steps:

• In IE11, press ALT + V to show the
      View
      menu.
    • Press T on your keyboard to enter the Toolbars
      menu, and then press:
      • C key to turn on the Command Bar
      • F key to turn on the Favorites Bar
      • S key to turn on the Status Bar
    Let us know if the recommended solution works for you.

Joan Pin, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Karla Alm Win User

No Toolbars or Menu Bars, at all! Help!

IE just updated and I lost my menu bar. I tried the right click in the title bar but only get a partial list , no menu . Just minmize, maximize, etc.

Hi Charlie,

For step by step instructions on how you can be able to view the Menu bar, follow these instructions:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt key.
    • You will see options: File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools and Help.
    • Click View > Toolbars > Menu bar.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

No Toolbars or Menu Bars, at all! Help!

1. No Toolbars or Menu Bars, at all! Help! - Similar Threads - Toolbars Menu Bars

2. Toolbar and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  3. Toolbar and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  4. Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Menu toolbar in Outlook 365: A new installation of Outlook 365 does not display the menu toolbar or the ribbon. There is no ribbon control icon in the upper right next to the minimize button so I can't change the setting. I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 3....
  5. Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Menu toolbar in Outlook 365: A new installation of Outlook 365 does not display the menu toolbar or the ribbon. There is no ribbon control icon in the upper right next to the minimize button so I can't change the setting. I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 3....
  6. UltraUXThemePatcher not changing menu bar for all programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UltraUXThemePatcher not changing menu bar for all programs: [IMG] Alright, I've looked through tons of forum posts online, used all sorts of differentr terminology to describe my issue but no one seems to have quite the same problem as me. Here's the issue, I have a nice theme from DeviantArt that is supposed to change the bar at...
  7. Upper Toolbar Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Upper Toolbar Help: In W7 the upper toolbar's 'Open' had a pulldown with relative apps that one could pick to open a file with. In my case, a folder containing music files, the Open pulldown would list all my apps that would play a 'folder' if the app had a play folder ability. Where tf is this...
  8. Toolbar help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar help: I'm a NHS worker working from home and part of my job is I have to have 15 open tabs open all at the same time, at work when I click on the tab in the toolbar it shows them stacked in a vertical list however at home when I click on the tab it's showing them all open across...
  9. [Help!] Changing or disabling Menu Bar Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help!] Changing or disabling Menu Bar Shortcuts: [IMG] Hi guys. Is there any way to change the Menu Bar shortcuts for specific apps? In Premiere Pro I wanna use the Alt Key for a couple of shortcuts but some of those are already used by the Menu Bar. Alt+E opens up the Edit tab in the Menu Bar. Can I somehow change the...
  10. Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar: Hello I'm having a problem with firefox, the menu bar (file, view, bookmarks, etc., etc., & bookmarks toolbar has disappeared I've gone into menu, customise, ticked title bar, done, when I right click next to the referesh, home icons, menu bar and bookmarks are both ticked,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have NO toolbars in IE 11 - how replace all toolbars - using Win 10