Windows 10: No touchscreen / sound / autorotate after driver update from Windows Update

Discus and support No touchscreen / sound / autorotate after driver update from Windows Update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So yesterday I updated my Lenovo MIIX 300-10IBY Tablet because it hadn't been updated for a long time. There were all sorts of updates, including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZaZoZavaRa, Nov 22, 2020.

1. No touchscreen / sound / autorotate after driver update from Windows Update

So yesterday I updated my Lenovo MIIX 300-10IBY Tablet because it hadn't been updated for a long time. There were all sorts of updates, including driver ones. So after all updates finished and I restarted the computer, the touchscreen, auto-rotation and the sound were not working.

I later went to Device Manager > HID and saw that HID-compliant touchscreen was disabled. I tried to uninstall it so I could reinstall it later but then it disappeared altogether. Can anyone help me with this? It's really important.

submitted by /u/ZaZoZavaRa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZaZoZavaRa, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

No touchscreen / sound / autorotate after driver update from Windows Update

1. No touchscreen / sound / autorotate after driver update from Windows Update - Similar Threads - touchscreen sound autorotate

2. No sound from jack after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound from jack after windows update: Hello,I have issue, that windows doesn't allow to use device related to jack output:I tried to install/reinstall drivers - without luck.The same device works as expected on ubuntu 20.04.Device id details:PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1457&SUBSYS_CB861462&REV_00...
  3. touchscreen driver can not update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchscreen driver can not update: hello guys , my touch screen after installing a new OS latest one on MS 20H2 is working crazy , you press a spot and it reflect another place , the calibration of the screen is not useful as i can't touch the same spot , i can't update the touchscreen driver as it came...
  4. Touchscreen not working after updates

Touchscreen not working after updates: After installed Windows 10 Pro updates my Touchscreen on my Dell is not working. The drives appear to be the problem, but I cannot find the drivers on Windows Update to fix what the new updates caused. The drives needed are for a Dell Laptop for the N-trig Duosense...
  5. Sound is not working after updating drivers

Sound is not working after updating drivers: I ran the recommended updates on my drivers and after that for some reason I did not have any sound. Has anyone else had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-not-working-after-updating-drivers/0ac99e9d-e3a7-409c-884f-beb4f26039a0
  6. Lost sound driver after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost sound driver after update: This happens every time there is an update. I cannot recall how I fixed it before. Already tried going to Device Manager and trying to update the driver. Only one shows there and cannot fix it. This i why I HATE these updates....
  7. NO AUDIO after updating sound driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO AUDIO after updating sound driver: Hello. I've recently installed the newest Realtek Audio Driver, but then my audio simply stopped working. There's audio going up on my mixer, but nothing comes off from my headphone or speaker. I've tried uninstalling the driver and installing all again. But nothing...
  8. No sound after updating graphics drivers

No sound after updating graphics drivers: I booted up my computer the other day and was greeting with a message saying my nvidia graphics drivers needed to be updated. After installing the update, I had no sound on my computer. I tried to look up the problem and found that others had had the same one, but there does...
  9. No sound after updating drivers

No sound after updating drivers: Hello, I have recently tried to update sound drivers and I've lost all sound output after that. The sound test shows working but there's no sound. Nothing I've tried helped. Rolled back the drivers, running diagnostics..I even reinstalled the windows still have the same...
  10. How to update an HID Touchscreen Driver

How to update an HID Touchscreen Driver: I have a problem with my Lenovo B50-30 Touch laptop. After upgrading to Windows 10, my touchscreen driver was malfunctioned. I tried updating through Device Manager, looking through the web, including through the Lenovo site, and even trying some freeware to update the...