Windows 10: No touchscreen / sound / autorotate after driver update from Windows Update

Discus and support No touchscreen / sound / autorotate after driver update from Windows Update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So yesterday I updated my Lenovo MIIX 300-10IBY Tablet because it hadn't been updated for a long time. There were all sorts of updates, including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZaZoZavaRa, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:52 PM.

1. No touchscreen / sound / autorotate after driver update from Windows Update

So yesterday I updated my Lenovo MIIX 300-10IBY Tablet because it hadn't been updated for a long time. There were all sorts of updates, including driver ones. So after all updates finished and I restarted the computer, the touchscreen, auto-rotation and the sound were not working.

I later went to Device Manager > HID and saw that HID-compliant touchscreen was disabled. I tried to uninstall it so I could reinstall it later but then it disappeared altogether. Can anyone help me with this? It's really important.

submitted by /u/ZaZoZavaRa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZaZoZavaRa, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:52 PM
Thema:

No touchscreen / sound / autorotate after driver update from Windows Update

1. No touchscreen / sound / autorotate after driver update from Windows Update - Similar Threads - touchscreen sound autorotate

2. Sound is not working after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is not working after updating drivers: I ran the recommended updates on my drivers and after that for some reason I did not have any sound. Has anyone else had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-not-working-after-updating-drivers/0ac99e9d-e3a7-409c-884f-beb4f26039a0
  3. Lost sound driver after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost sound driver after update: This happens every time there is an update. I cannot recall how I fixed it before. Already tried going to Device Manager and trying to update the driver. Only one shows there and cannot fix it. This i why I HATE these updates....
  4. NO AUDIO after updating sound driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO AUDIO after updating sound driver: Hello. I've recently installed the newest Realtek Audio Driver, but then my audio simply stopped working. There's audio going up on my mixer, but nothing comes off from my headphone or speaker. I've tried uninstalling the driver and installing all again. But nothing...
  5. No sound after updating graphics drivers

No sound after updating graphics drivers: I booted up my computer the other day and was greeting with a message saying my nvidia graphics drivers needed to be updated. After installing the update, I had no sound on my computer. I tried to look up the problem and found that others had had the same one, but there does...
  6. After Windows update touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows update touchscreen stopped working: This touchscreen had worked well until Windows updated. I did a lot trying to fix it by myself. For example, I checked the pen and touch driver but found that they are missing. I also performed all the fixes that I found on the internet but nothing helped. It is HP Pavilion...
  7. No sound after updating drivers

No sound after updating drivers: Hello, I have recently tried to update sound drivers and I've lost all sound output after that. The sound test shows working but there's no sound. Nothing I've tried helped. Rolled back the drivers, running diagnostics..I even reinstalled the windows still have the same...
  8. Failing sound drivers after Windows 10 update

Failing sound drivers after Windows 10 update: I am tired of every time I receive an update from Microsoft that I always have problems with parts of my system! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failing-sound-drivers-after-windows-10-update/876ab49c-e91d-4238-9b93-c8febe875efb
  9. Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update

Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, I have an HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15-4010nr. Some time ago I updated my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, after that my touchscreen stopped working. It never bothered me until now. I tried going into the Device Manager and uninstalling the driver but the...
  10. How to update an HID Touchscreen Driver

How to update an HID Touchscreen Driver: I have a problem with my Lenovo B50-30 Touch laptop. After upgrading to Windows 10, my touchscreen driver was malfunctioned. I tried updating through Device Manager, looking through the web, including through the Lenovo site, and even trying some freeware to update the...