Windows 10: No transparency at all in build 1909?

Discus and support No transparency at all in build 1909? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just upgraded 7 to 10 and was happy with the smooth transition, much better than the first time I tried it, but I have absolutely no transparency... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gem, Dec 2, 2019.

1. GEM
    gem Win User

No transparency at all in build 1909?

I just upgraded 7 to 10 and was happy with the smooth transition, much better than the first time I tried it, but I have absolutely no transparency anywhere, windows, taskbar, borders, nothing, even though it is enabled, and searching the forum produces older posts about older builds. Is there any way transparency works in this build or is it some problem with my system, and what third party programs do I need to install?

:)

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 2, 2019
  4. No transparency at all in build 1909?

New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

No transparency at all in build 1909?

1. No transparency at all in build 1909? - Similar Threads - transparency build 1909

2. Windows 10 Build 1909 Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Build 1909 Audio Problem: I want to ask the community about the audio problem my windows. My Laptop is HP 14 Windows 10 Build 1909 Celeron 3060 The problem is the same like when you play a video on Youtube and then you slow down the play-speed. You'll see that the sound become slow. The sound...
  3. No transparency at all in build 1909?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No transparency at all in build 1909?: I just upgraded 7 to 10 and was happy with the smooth transition, much better than the first time I tried it, but I have absolutely no transparency anywhere, windows, taskbar, borders, nothing, even though it is enabled, and searching the forum produces older posts about...
  4. Broken notifications on 1909 Build?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken notifications on 1909 Build?: I am experiencing a lot of lost notifications in this build. While I can always see new incoming messages in live tiles (Mail, Skype or Messenger app), sound and Action Centre notifications works in less than 50%. All these apps runs as background apps. Restart fixes it for a...
  5. money 2000 and windows build 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    money 2000 and windows build 1909: I have been using Microsoft Money 2000 on windows 10, build 1803 (it needed a registry change in internet explorer in order to work). When i update to build 1909 Money 2000 will not work even with the registry change that was need in build 1803...
  6. The 1909 build upgrade is a double download

The 1909 build upgrade is a double download: Just got one KB and after rebooting was offered the Feature upgrade to 1909.. Seemed to install normally. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-1909-build-upgrade-is-a-double-download/e2bb4ed9-1706-46d1-bcca-d3abc3018197
  7. transparency

transparency: so i was wondering how can i change the transparency of my taskbar and start menu. In what I remember is that it can be adjusted but i cannot seem to find where is it. So please tell me how I can adjust it....
  8. Windows 10 and Transparency Issues (Build 1803)

Windows 10 and Transparency Issues (Build 1803): Hello, I was talking with a buddy of mine and he was running into an issue with task view. Any time he would enter task view his desktop would be lost or stop refreshing at around 1/3 down from the top. The issue was exacerbated when he would click the desktop view icon...
  9. No Transparency?

No Transparency?: How come only Start Menu area gets transparency? What about borders and title bars within open windows? 9653
  10. Windows 10: Transparency for Start menu in future builds

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Transparency for Start menu in future builds: [img] Microsoft showed off quite a few new features last week with the Windows 10, but not all of them made their way into the public release that went out on Friday. One of the features not directly talked about – but that you can clearly see in the image above – is a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transparency windows 10 not working build 1909