Windows 10: No transparency at all in build 1909?

Discus and support No transparency at all in build 1909? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just upgraded 7 to 10 and was happy with the smooth transition, much better than the first time I tried it, but I have absolutely no transparency... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gem, Dec 2, 2019.

1. GEM
    gem Win User

No transparency at all in build 1909?

I just upgraded 7 to 10 and was happy with the smooth transition, much better than the first time I tried it, but I have absolutely no transparency anywhere, windows, taskbar, borders, nothing, even though it is enabled, and searching the forum produces older posts about older builds. Is there any way transparency works in this build or is it some problem with my system, and what third party programs do I need to install?

:)

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 2, 2019
  4. No transparency at all in build 1909?

New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

No transparency at all in build 1909?

1. No transparency at all in build 1909? - Similar Threads - transparency build 1909

2. Changing from Build 2004 to Build 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing from Build 2004 to Build 1909: I just downloaded the iso file for windows 1909 and when I opened the media creation tool it said that I had no choice but to delete all my files. Is there a way that I can keep my files and settings or do I need to put it on a usb? Thank you....
  3. Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004

Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004: Hi everyone. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home build-2004 but I find it pretty buggy on my system so would like to revert to build-1909. Unfortunately the 1909 ISO is no longer available on the Microsoft website. Can anybody advise what is the best route to take? I don't...
  4. Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004: Hi everyone. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home build-2004 but I find it pretty buggy on my system so would like to revert to build-1909. Unfortunately the 1909 ISO is no longer available on the Microsoft website. Can anybody advise what is the best route to take? I don't...
  5. 1909 18363.836 Loss on taskbar transparency with AMD drivers. but transparency with basic...

in Windows 10 Customization
    1909 18363.836 Loss on taskbar transparency with AMD drivers. but transparency with basic...: Hope someone can help here. I have windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.836 With AMD Adrenaline drivers Any rx 5700 hardware supported version installed, i lose taskbar and menu transparency. Have tried the "Settings" options for transparency but with no effect. Have tried...
  6. Transparency effects in Windows 10 1909

Transparency effects in Windows 10 1909: Hello, I have done quite alot of research on the above for some time now, as it seems to me that as time has gone on transparency effects have got less as new builds of Windows 10 have come out. I will put my hands up and say I'm a die hard Windows 7 fan, though for everyday...
  7. W10 1909 Build 18363.720

W10 1909 Build 18363.720: I learned long ago that using: Create a system image is safer than allowing Windows to setup the backup. These days though, when I use Disk Cleanup to remove previous backups on my second internal backup drive, it breaks the older backup. When trying to create a new System...
  8. All Printers are gone after update to Windows 10 build 1909

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    All Printers are gone after update to Windows 10 build 1909: After I installed The update for Windows 10 1909 all my printer are gone, yet when opening printer dialog in Word the printers are there, but when printing they are not working. I tried to install new printers the are shown in the Printers and devices window after install but...
  9. 1909: Weird taskbar bug with transparency effect ON

1909: Weird taskbar bug with transparency effect ON: Windows version number 1909 So, I'm using touch keyboard from time to time even on my desktop PC. The funny thing is when I activate it near the clock the taskbar goes darker and a bit more transparent for a second and than goes back to default (brighter gray - barely...
  10. No transparency at all in build 1909?

No transparency at all in build 1909?: I just upgraded 7 to 10 and was happy with the smooth transition, much better than the first time I tried it, but I have absolutely no transparency anywhere, windows, taskbar, borders, nothing, even though it is enabled, and searching the forum produces older posts about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transparency windows 10 not working build 1909