Windows 10: No Troubleshooter(!)(?), heard none for Windows 10.

Discus and support No Troubleshooter(!)(?), heard none for Windows 10. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I buy apps from store that don't work, re: Ultra File Opener/ and I can't trouble shoot. And anytime I restart pc, I am finding, a plethora of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PAULFOUCHER1, May 1, 2019.

1. No Troubleshooter(!)(?), heard none for Windows 10.

When I buy apps from store that don't work, re: Ultra File Opener/ and I can't trouble shoot. And anytime I restart pc, I am finding, a plethora of un-asked for games! HELP ME STOP IT!!

:)

PAULFOUCHER1, May 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

No Troubleshooter(!)(?), heard none for Windows 10.

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 1, 2019
Thema:

No Troubleshooter(!)(?), heard none for Windows 10.

1. No Troubleshooter(!)(?), heard none for Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Troubleshooter heard none

2. Windows 10 doesn't boot. Auto repair doesn't work. None of the advance troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't boot. Auto repair doesn't work. None of the advance troubleshooting...: My computer restarted during a game update installation, and instead of booting, loaded a "automatically repairing pc" screen, followed by "diagnosing pc" screen followed by the screen with options "restart pc" and "advanced troubleshooting".Restarting pc does the same thing....
  3. Windows 10 doesn't boot. Auto repair doesn't work. None of the advance troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 doesn't boot. Auto repair doesn't work. None of the advance troubleshooting...: My computer restarted during a game update installation, and instead of booting, loaded a "automatically repairing pc" screen, followed by "diagnosing pc" screen followed by the screen with options "restart pc" and "advanced troubleshooting".Restarting pc does the same thing....
  4. Windows 10 doesn't boot. Auto repair doesn't work. None of the advance troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work: i did an install and shut down last night before going to sleep but noticed that my pc didnt shut down, just restarted. i didnt think anything of it, just turned the screen off and went to bed, thinking it might continue with updates. also my power went off this morning, not...
  6. windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work: i did an install and shut down last night before going to sleep but noticed that my pc didnt shut down, just restarted. i didnt think anything of it, just turned the screen off and went to bed, thinking it might continue with updates. also my power went off this morning, not...
  7. windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Audio not heard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not heard: having a problem hearing sound from my PC speakers whem playing youtube videos etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-heard/5b434b22-3aec-4ba1-bbcd-62a0450da49c
  9. How to be heard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to be heard?: How do i connect my earphones in a way that i could use them to hear AND to be heard (as a mic) Right now, its one or the other. Thx in advance submitted by /u/KendrickLamar28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbe5pb/how_to_be_heard/
  10. none of my troubleshooters work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    none of my troubleshooters work: when I click on a troubleshooter I get an error message stating " An unexpected error has occurred -troubleshooting can not continue. Error code Ox80040154 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-troubleshooters-work/86c219f9-4f52-4948-a6cf-14965d37f194