Windows 10: No ultranav in mouseproperties - Can you help?

Discus and support No ultranav in mouseproperties - Can you help? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, after clean reset of windows 10, I can't seem to get the Ulranav utillity installed correctly - I install the correct driver through device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by insomniacno1, Nov 24, 2015.

1. No ultranav in mouseproperties - Can you help?

Hi, after clean reset of windows 10, I can't seem to get the Ulranav utillity installed correctly - I install the correct driver through device manager then restart - then install the ultranav utillity in windows 7 compabillity mode. But there are no UltraNav tab in mouseproperties. Touchpad works but I can't configure it without the UltraNav tab.

This is a lenovo thinkpad R500 with ALPS touchpad.

I'm thinking it might be a (MS screwup) in the registry - but where?

Or it might be that the november update has messed up the utillity install.

It worked before the reset and its the same driver and utillity.

No ultranav in mouseproperties - Can you help? [​IMG]

EDIT: should any of you run into this, then use regedit to delete all ALPS you can and then download and run Ccleaner and use it to clean registry.

Then reinstall the driver - this worked for me*Smile Good I had alot of time to figure it out*Smile

JBJ

:)

insomniacno1, Nov 24, 2015

2. How to disable swipe navigation on Microsoft Edge?

hello Pravin thanks for the reply , I followed your instructions upto a point but could not find an ultranav tab I'm using a synaptics pointing device I opened up everything but could not find ultranav anywhere, but thanks for trying .

regards Ant

anthonycampbell-innes, Nov 24, 2015
  3. how to turn off touchpad

I do not get the "UltraNav" option under mouse properties. Thanks anyway

MonetteIrwin, Nov 24, 2015
Thema:

No ultranav in mouseproperties - Can you help?

1. No ultranav in mouseproperties - Can you help? - Similar Threads - ultranav mouseproperties help

2. Can you help with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help with this: I bought a Bluetooth adapter and plugged it into my pc and then my wifi wasn’t working correctly as in none of my apps were connecting to internet except google chrome and the adapter made Bluetooth turn on but it couldn’t pair to ant controllers....
  3. Can you help with this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you help with this: I bought a Bluetooth adapter and plugged it into my pc and then my wifi wasn’t working correctly as in none of my apps were connecting to internet except google chrome and the adapter made Bluetooth turn on but it couldn’t pair to ant controllers....
  4. Can you help with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help?: My Lenovo IdeaPad 1 laptop has been acting up lately.For some reason, this happened a month ago and still continues. Basically, my laptop keeps scrolling windows even when auto scroll is off, and when I search something in Windows search, it autofills my previous search and...
  6. Can you help?

Can you help?: My Lenovo IdeaPad 1 laptop has been acting up lately.For some reason, this happened a month ago and still continues. Basically, my laptop keeps scrolling windows even when auto scroll is off, and when I search something in Windows search, it autofills my previous search and...
  7. Can you help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you help?: Hello! The pc is overheating very fast and whenever that happens i get the blue screen of death, however when it doesn’t overheat I can’t download from Microsoft Store, saying: “Install failed”, I can’t play any spotify songs and i get alot of random lag spikes. It doesn’t...
  8. Can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help?: Hello! The pc is overheating very fast and whenever that happens i get the blue screen of death, however when it doesn’t overheat I can’t download from Microsoft Store, saying: “Install failed”, I can’t play any spotify songs and i get alot of random lag spikes. It doesn’t...
  9. Can you help?

10. Synaptics Touchpad UltraNav Delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics Touchpad UltraNav Delay: Hi All, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad P43s. I have a slight issue with the touchpad as its response is delayed when moving the cursor, and also when two finger scrolling. I can move my fingers on the touchpad by 3-4mm without the cursor or page moving. My wife also has a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get ultranav tab on Mouse Properties