Windows 10: No uninstall to uninstall Lexmark Pro 915?

Discus and support No uninstall to uninstall Lexmark Pro 915? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have unhooked all connectors between my Lexmark Pro 915 and Windows 10 in preparation to remove its software so that I can cleanly install a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by flycaster, May 13, 2016.

1. flycaster Win User

No uninstall to uninstall Lexmark Pro 915?

I have unhooked all connectors between my Lexmark Pro 915 and Windows 10 in preparation to remove its software so that I can cleanly install a new printer. I think I've completely searched all files/folders for a Lexmark uninstall and have found nothing to uninstall the printer's software??? Crazy, eh?

:)

flycaster, May 13, 2016
  2. g barb Win User

Not able to Uninstall the Lexmark software in Windows 10.

Original title: Lexmark Uninstall with Win 10

I have tried several times to uninstall Lexmark software. Win 10 will not uninstall the software. When I go to Programs, Uninstall, the Lexmark entry is still there. I tried to uninstall with Programs, Uninstall and also Settings, System, Apps, uninstall
    and Win 10 will not uninstall software. I never had this problem with previous versions of Windows. What is the problem? How can Lexmark be uninstalled in Win 10???

g barb, May 13, 2016
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Unable to PRINT after Windows 10 Upgrade

I would uninstall the Lexmark and see if it relieves the difficulties with the others, uninstalling/reinstalling them if necessary.

JimWynne, May 13, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

You mean to say that you cannot uninstall Lexmark from Programs and Features ?
    That would be very strange indeed.

In the search box, type programs and features > Enter > locate Lexmark > right click > click Uninstall.

davidhk, May 13, 2016
  5. flycaster Win User
    Been doing that and also searching with Everything And Revo, but nothing comes up with Lexmark uninstall, nor is Lexmark listed in Windows uninstall? As I've completely disconnected the printer from the computer, do you think that this may have something to do with not finding the Lexmark uninstall?

flycaster, May 13, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    1. As far as I know, there is no conflict to have more than one printer installed in a computer.

2. If you cannot find Lexmark in Programs and Features, nor Revo is able to find it, then perhaps Lexmark is no longer in the system.
    To find out, reconnect Lexmark to your computer. See if it will print anything from your computer files.

davidhk, May 13, 2016
  7. flycaster Win User
    As I couldn't find the Lexmark uninstaller on the computer, I re-installed the start up disk (as an admin) and the Lexmark uninstaller did appear in the Control Panel's Uninstall. However, when I ran the program it failed to uninstall anything (I did re-boot the computer.)

flycaster, May 13, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

Will Revo Uninstaller help ?

davidhk, May 13, 2016
  9. flycaster Win User
    No, not listed in Revo

flycaster, May 13, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    Install the new printer and see what comes of it.

davidhk, May 13, 2016
  11. flycaster Win User
    Just did that and there are no apparent problems...yet. After I get the new printer fully set up, I'll get back to this problem. Thanks for hanging in there with me, and I'll update in a few days, or less.

flycaster, May 13, 2016
  12. flycaster Win User
    Just got PO'd with the whole thing and deleted everything marked Lexmark. Hated the printer, anyway. New printer (a Brother MLC) is working fine.

flycaster, May 14, 2016
  13. davidhk Win User

Nice to know it is sorted.
    Happy computing.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No uninstall to uninstall Lexmark Pro 915? - Similar Threads - uninstall uninstall Lexmark

2. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Windows 10 pro: I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with...
  3. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Windows 10 pro: I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with...
  4. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...: When you uninstall a program through "Programs and Features" and afterwards, launch Revo, that program is not listed in Revo... Does the Pro version of Revo list programs that have been removed through "Programs and Features" ? 174560
  6. Advanced Uninstaller PRO

Advanced Uninstaller PRO: Hi, Can someone help me please to translate it in Italian? I followed the instructions here but I don't to success it. Thanks 170557
  7. lexmark pro 915 drivers and windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lexmark pro 915 drivers and windows 10: need help scanning to new windows 10 system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lexmark-pro-915-drivers-and-windows-10/a6fc36aa-69bd-411c-af7e-afb5ceac07d2
  8. Revo Uninstaller Pro offer.

Revo Uninstaller Pro offer.: Revo Uninstaller Pro is 67% off today: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstallation Software - 67% off for PC 143432
  9. uninstall windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall windows 10 pro: I need to uninstall windows 10 pro from my laptop and go to windows 10 home. I cannot go back to windows 7 and the person I bought the computer from installed it without proper license numbers....
  10. Revo Uninstaller Pro 4

Revo Uninstaller Pro 4: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall, Leftovers Uninstaller, Portable Uninstaller [img] cKc4YL70xeI What's new in Revo Uninstaller Pro 4? Added - New Module – Windows Apps Manager to uninstall Windows Apps Added - New...