Windows 10: No Unsecured internet Access

Discus and support No Unsecured internet Access in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Surface Pro 1 8Gb Ram 256Gb SSD Just upgraded to windows 10 and thought everything was good until i tried the internet. I cant open any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by theonion, Aug 6, 2015.

1. theonion Win User

No Unsecured internet Access

Surface Pro 1

8Gb Ram
    256Gb SSD

Just upgraded to windows 10 and thought everything was good until i tried the internet.

I cant open any unsecured Internet pages. So HTTPS works well but nothing for HTTP.

It does say however the firewall is restricting but if i take the firewall down still the same.

I do run Cisco AnyConnect for a cisco VPN and i also use the anyconnect NAM which does tell me cant find the config file. i have tried uninstalling the NAM and trying from there but no joy.

I use Kaspersky for security and it still doesnt work if i take them down.

Any ideas anyone?

Also i have seen an almost identical but there using Bitdefender. I dont use BitDefender but its a similar issue. this issue doesnt go away when i turn all the security off though.

:)

theonion, Aug 6, 2015

2. wifi use in e66

Are you connecting to your own unsecured connection or to random ones that you find whilst out and about?

If it's the random ones that don't work then it's most likely the access point that's the problem, not the phone. Not all unsecured access points that you find are actually internet connections.

psychomania---01, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Wi-Fi is on // No connection (after Windows Update)

On Oct 13 windows updated.

The update must've invited malware into my computer. I tried to run my antivirus after the update but it said there's no connection. Google chrome lost connection as well and then I got a pop-up saying that Windows Defender found and blocked a "Severe Trojan
    threat". So I deleted it and I still don't have connection... (weirdly) the only thing that works is the Explorer app. I have internet; the Wi-Fi works just fine but, everything else doesn't connect. It's something internal that must be causing
    the problem and it all started after the update.

P.S.

It also changed my network from private to public so I had to fix that.

And YES, I did allow these programs through the Firewall so that's not the problem.

No Internet, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

No Unsecured internet Access

1. No Unsecured internet Access - Similar Threads - Unsecured internet Access

2. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  3. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  4. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIndows 11 restricting internet to unsecure network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 restricting internet to unsecure network: I was staying at a Comfort Suite in USA and was unable to connect to their WIFI since i got a alert network not secure from Windows Defender.Both Laptops are windows 11 and i could get around it my wife was able to use her Apple Tablet and connect.I could see the network and...
  6. WIndows 11 restricting internet to unsecure network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 11 restricting internet to unsecure network: I was staying at a Comfort Suite in USA and was unable to connect to their WIFI since i got a alert network not secure from Windows Defender.Both Laptops are windows 11 and i could get around it my wife was able to use her Apple Tablet and connect.I could see the network and...
  7. Unsecure site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unsecure site: Dear support. I was browsing on my phone on Chrome and i got this message when accessing a site: And pressed "back to safety" at once. Is there still something to worry about? [ATTACH]...
  8. Accidentally accessed unsecure site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accidentally accessed unsecure site: Dear support. I accidentally accessed an unsecure site by typing the site i wanted to go to wrong. And since i am pretty paranoid when it comes to safety. I am a little worried. I immediately typed the site in the search bar again after seeing the "" at the securr...
  9. Unsecure Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsecure Connection: Hello During the last couple of days when I try to connect to sites, this error message is coming up saying 'Your connection is unsecure'. I am therefore unable to connect to anything. Hope someone can help. Thankyou...
  10. 'BrickerBot' malware destroys unsecured internet-connected devices

in Windows 10 News
    'BrickerBot' malware destroys unsecured internet-connected devices: Homeland Security warns of 'BrickerBot' malware that destroys unsecured internet-connected devices Reminiscent of the Mirai botnet that brought down large swathes of the US internet last year, this new malware targets poorly-secured Internet of Things devices and...