Windows 10: No update available in 10074

Discus and support No update available in 10074 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I had alot of problems on the builds coming out after 10074 and decided to stay on this build untuil today. Saw the new release and thought it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ThaProZac, Jul 20, 2015.

1. ThaProZac Win User

No update available in 10074

So I had alot of problems on the builds coming out after 10074 and decided to stay on this build untuil today. Saw the new release and thought it was about time to get some updates, but no matter how I try, Windows always say I got the lastest updates. I've read different solutions, none seem to be working.

Made sure i got fast ring .. Check
    Signed in with MS account .. Check
    Seen that my Win10 is activated .. Check
    Reset Winupdate .. Check
    Pressed update button a few hundred times and rebooted several times .. Check
    Ran a complete refresh from settings .. check (got a few updates after this, but no new build)

Might be me thats missing something or do I actually have to wait untuil the 29th?

Atm im on a really buggy 10074 and really didnt want to try and fix it when I know there is a new version out there.

All help is welcome *Biggrin

:)

ThaProZac, Jul 20, 2015
  2. factbill Win User

If Microsoft wants the world to change over to Windows 10, why don't they read the problems here and fix UPDATE?

Yes, I have tried everything suggested on this board.

The capital letters were used because Microsoft doesn't seem to care about those who are unsuccessful at updating to Win10.

I was a Windows10 Insider but gave up in May when I was
    unable to install build 10074

I have been trying every week or so since then, first with the latest builds, then with the updates, but to no avail.

I truly have tried everything suggested on this forum.

factbill, Jul 20, 2015
  3. All Apps have disappeared.

Running Windows 10 Enterprise insider Preview build 10074. PC decided to do an update, reboot and when it came up there are no apps anywhere. The Store (beta) is grayed out and clicking on the Apps icon in the bottom left does nothing at all. Attempted
    a refresh to no avail. Any thoughts??

thanks in advance...

MountArbel, Jul 20, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

The current Build is 10240, could be your version is current but that by skipping over later builds there is nothing newer available for yours and there may be no way to get the latest at this time because Microsoft is concentrating on their delivery service in preparation of the 29th release.

Berton, Jul 20, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    Why not just use 10240 ISO to update manually ?

CountMike, Jul 20, 2015
  6. ThaProZac Win User
    Wanted to go the correct way with updates to make sure nothing failed with activation, but gave in now hehe. Downloading a 10240 iso now.

Kinda sad that they just close out any other updates.

ThaProZac, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No update available in 10074 - Similar Threads - update available 10074

2. No apps in Build 10074

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No apps in Build 10074: Hi. Was trying to access Mail in Windows 10. But it's nowhere to be found. The Apps say (empty). What happened? I went to the store. I installed it. But it still says the apps are empty. What can be done? I tried different things, like wsreset. Takes me back to the store....
  3. No internet connection after latest update on 10074

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection after latest update on 10074: 3 updates were installed last night. 2 were for defender and 1 was for .net. After reboot two things happened, firstly no internet. Second can't open start page. You could right click and options were provided like switching off and various settings. After starting computer...
  4. Printers working fine until update to 10074

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers working fine until update to 10074: I had two printers hooked up in wireless mode, a Samsung ML-2525W and a Brother inkjet MFC_J870DW. Both were working fine until the recent update and both dropped off the network. I reinstalled the driver for the Samsung and providing I have it wired to a USB port on the...
  5. Cant Update to Build 10074

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Update to Build 10074: I tried updating to the latest build but when my computer restarts and turns back on, it gave me this error. 0xc1900101 - 0x30018 Here's a picture. Imgur 5803
  6. 10074

in Windows 10 Support
    10074: Hi. I have just installed 10074. Is that the latest preview. Thanks 6418
  7. 10074 updates break my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    10074 updates break my PC: So I today decided to update my PC to build 10074 - biggest ****ing mistake. Tripple shit build. Upgraded and Bluetooth was broken. After doing some research it was fixed in an update. So I download the updates that are available. Ha when the PC rebooted all of my USB...
  8. Updates issues Windows 10 build 10074

Updates issues Windows 10 build 10074: Good day! Hope I can find some answers regarding the issues I'm facing while attempting to update from Windows built 10074. Issues: 1-When pressing Windows button, nothing happens, can't open menu bar. Need always to press right click to shutdown the laptop 2-No Store...
  9. update win7 to win10 10074 problem

update win7 to win10 10074 problem: I can install the update it goes through all the motions, reboots, continues, asks for my permission, reboots again and looks as if it is actually installing win 10, then upon hitting 100% it reboots once more and reverts back to my original OS making it completely impossible...
  10. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available: Hi everyone from the Build 2015 conference happening right now in San Francisco! If you haven’t already, check out Terry’s blog post about all the Windows 10 announcements we made today. If you’re at Build this week or at Ignite in Chicago next week – keep your eye out for me...