Windows 10: No update possible even though the health check says the system meets all requirements

Discus and support No update possible even though the health check says the system meets all requirements in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Currently I'm using W10 Pro NL on my machine. Windows update indicates That my PC currently does not meet all system requirements for W11 but the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KIM850R, Oct 5, 2021.

1. KIM850R Win User

No update possible even though the health check says the system meets all requirements

Currently I'm using W10 Pro NL on my machine. Windows update indicates That my PC currently does not meet all system requirements for W11 but the PC healthcheck indicates that is does. Is this due to the inavailability of a ducht W11 version? What can I do to perform the update in the regular way?

:)

KIM850R, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements and PC Health Check

Todays blog post provides two updates. First, an update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements based, in part, on feedback from the Windows Insider community. Second, information on the updated PC Health Check app that is now available to Windows Insiders.

Read more: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements and PC Health Check app | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Oct 5, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 5, 2021
  4. LOTG Win User

No update possible even though the health check says the system meets all requirements

Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

This was not the case yesterday. It was listed for mobile as well, now it is indeed listed as PC/Surface only.

But my question was not completely related to just this app, but why the store listed my device as not meeting the minimum of 1GB RAM. (Now it is indeed listed as incompatible as they removed ARM support from the architecture list). It was telling me to
    check the requirements.

LOTG, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

1. No update possible even though the health check says the system meets all requirements - Similar Threads - update possible though

2. Windows 10 not letting me update to Windows 11 even though pc health check says I meet all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not letting me update to Windows 11 even though pc health check says I meet all...: Windows 10 is not letting me update to Windows 11 even though pc health check says I meet all requirements https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-letting-me-update-to-windows-11/5c6dc52f-044e-4301-968f-b753bb289946
  3. Windows 10 not letting me update to Windows 11 even though pc health check says I meet all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not letting me update to Windows 11 even though pc health check says I meet all...: Windows 10 is not letting me update to Windows 11 even though pc health check says I meet all requirements https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-letting-me-update-to-windows-11/5c6dc52f-044e-4301-968f-b753bb289946
  4. Windows 10 not letting me update to Windows 11 even though pc health check says I meet all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows update says "does not meet requirements" but health check says all good.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update says "does not meet requirements" but health check says all good.: I've enabled TPM2 on my pc spec below and a new install of windows PC health check from this link shows all good.https://download.microsoft.com/download/5/b/4/5b4103b3-3135-4958-987d-3aba103333f6/3.1/X64/WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup.msiYet in settings/update/ it says the pc...
  6. windows update says "does not meet requirements" but health check says all good.

windows update says "does not meet requirements" but health check says all good.: I've enabled TPM2 on my pc spec below and a new install of windows PC health check from this link shows all good.https://download.microsoft.com/download/5/b/4/5b4103b3-3135-4958-987d-3aba103333f6/3.1/X64/WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup.msiYet in settings/update/ it says the pc...
  7. New computer- PC Health Check says does not meet system requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New computer- PC Health Check says does not meet system requirements: Have a new Dell Inspiron all in one computer. It has 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 384 MHz.When I run PC health check, it says does not meet system requirements due to processor clock speed:The processor speed needs to be 1 GHZ or faster. Clock speed: 0.4 GHzIt...
  8. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...
  9. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...
  10. No update possible even though the health check says the system meets all requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No update possible even though the health check says the system meets all requirements: Currently I'm using W10 Pro NL on my machine. Windows update indicates That my PC currently does not meet all system requirements for W11 but the PC healthcheck indicates that is does. Is this due to the inavailability of a ducht W11 version? What can I do to perform the...