Windows 10: NO UPDATES ARE SHOWING

Discus and support NO UPDATES ARE SHOWING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I currently have 1909 and a few days ago I had 5+ updates and now, THEY'RE GONE! AND I NEVER UPDATED OR ANYTHING! How do I get them back so I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DouglasR_518, Apr 19, 2021.

1. NO UPDATES ARE SHOWING

I currently have 1909 and a few days ago I had 5+ updates and now, THEY'RE GONE! AND I NEVER UPDATED OR ANYTHING! How do I get them back so I can update my computer? P.S. I joined the WIP windows insider program so maybe that's the problem?

:)

DouglasR_518, Apr 19, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond NO UPDATES ARE SHOWING :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Apr 19, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

NO UPDATES ARE SHOWING

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

NO UPDATES ARE SHOWING

1. NO UPDATES ARE SHOWING - Similar Threads - UPDATES ARE SHOWING

2. updates show error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updates show error: My Windows 10 has an update and shows 0x8007000d. I dont know what it is and I want to fix it. It is urgent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-show-error/49fcd220-6056-4565-8ae9-e47e8be0539b
  3. updates show error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updates show error: My Windows 10 has an update and shows 0x8007000d. I dont know what it is and I want to fix it. It is urgent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-show-error/49fcd220-6056-4565-8ae9-e47e8be0539b
  4. updates show error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows update not showing new updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update not showing new updates.: I am on Windows 10 20H2 when I use "check for updates" it doesn't show any new updates although the latest version is Windows 10 22H1.Please help me with this....
  6. Windows update not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update not showing: Whenever I open windows update center there one message pops up something went wrong Try reopen settings later I ran trouble sooter multiple times but nothing happened...
  7. Windows update not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update not showing: Whenever I open windows update center there one message pops up something went wrong Try reopen settings later I ran trouble sooter multiple times but nothing happened...
  8. Uninstall Updates shows no updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstall Updates shows no updates: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20175. There's a ton of Updates yet the "Uninstall an Update" shows none. 161656
  9. Uninstall Updates shows no updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstall Updates shows no updates: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20175. There's a ton of Updates yet the "Uninstall an Update" shows none. 161656
  10. Windows update not showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update not showing: So im currently on windows 1803 as i had issues updating as it would crash but i finally managed to update to 1803 (guessing i was on the previous version) but it says on "check for updates" that "You're currently running a version of Windows that's nearing the end of...